I swear to God this crypto coin will retire your bloodline and this isn't hyperbole

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
Screenshot 20240927 195751
You can confirm I've been shilling this since under $0.0040.

This coin has community incentives for burning. And they're very powerful. They've burned several whole digits worth of supply, at least 3% of circulating supply. This coin is insanely deflationary, the most and only deflationary coin on the market. Core team burns and voluntary burns don't count.

IVE SEEN A LOT OF COINS CLAIM TO BE DEFLATIONARY BUT THEYRE NOT, THIS IS THE ONLY GENUINELY DEFLATIONARY COIN ON THE MARKET

This crypto doesn't just have a ideological advantages against other cryptos (like faster speeds or better products/services).

THIS COIN HAS AN INHERENT TOKENOMIC ADVANTAGE AGAINST EVERY OTHER CRYPTO ON THE MARKET DUE ITS ITS DEFLATIONARY NATURE

You guys don't understand just how revolutionary this is. If a crypto was a business making teleportation machines that worked came... THIS coin would still be more revolutionary because the tokenomics itself are the essence of its structure.

Like I said, many coins claim to be deflationary, Like Sweat, DaddyTate, and Shib. THEYRE NOT. The first just reduces issuance. The second the core team burned, and it has to be community burn. And the third was community burn but it was voluntary and nobody is going to just throw money away. Ice Network gives the user incentives to burn.

You will be a millionaire buying even 250,000 of these coins. I tried to tell you guys at $0.0035. Now it's $0.008. trading volume only going up due to increased interest.

If crypto market was Tour De France... ice is showing up with a fucking motorcycle.

• +1
Reactions: vevcred2_0

Screenshot 20240927 202322

Buy and HODL. Not a 1000x anymore in 5 years but now a 200 - 300x or so. Still early. Still a 1000x if you wait longer. Everlasting riches await you. Not hyperbole.

How do you find/predict these coins?
I didn't find Ice. It found me. They were giving airdrops in their inception.

As far as predictions of the crypto winners. You look at the project as a whole and compare it to the rest of the market. Ice has the most deflationary tokenomics out of any project I've seen. I just don't believe it's possible for this thing to fail off that alone. And it's market cap is still so low. It's a 10/10 buy.

There's a myriad of other reasons and utilities it has, but I'm not going to drown you with them.

• +1
Reactions: vevcred2_0
It's gone down like 15 percent from the highs in the last 7 days. We all probably would a lost money if we would've gone in when you posted last :feelskek:

Last edited:
It's gone down like 15 percent from the highs in the last 7 days. We all probably would a lost money if we would've gone in when you posted last :feelskek:
That would be your fault.

Because here it cost $0.00375

I mentioned it numerous times under $0.004. Go in when I post first. But it doesn't matter. DCA now because it'll breakout again eventually. Support is very strong at $0.008. Very narrow windows existing in the high 70s but it's like 5-15 minutes throughout the day. That's how tight that support it.

View attachment 3203547
You can confirm I've been shilling this since under $0.0040.

This coin has community incentives for burning. And they're very powerful. They've burned several whole digits worth of supply, at least 3% of circulating supply. This coin is insanely deflationary, the most and only deflationary coin on the market. Core team burns and voluntary burns don't count.

IVE SEEN A LOT OF COINS CLAIM TO BE DEFLATIONARY BUT THEYRE NOT, THIS IS THE ONLY GENUINELY DEFLATIONARY COIN ON THE MARKET

This crypto doesn't just have a ideological advantages against other cryptos (like faster speeds or better products/services).

THIS COIN HAS AN INHERENT TOKENOMIC ADVANTAGE AGAINST EVERY OTHER CRYPTO ON THE MARKET DUE ITS ITS DEFLATIONARY NATURE

You guys don't understand just how revolutionary this is. If a crypto was a business making teleportation machines that worked came... THIS coin would still be more revolutionary because the tokenomics itself are the essence of its structure.

Like I said, many coins claim to be deflationary, Like Sweat, DaddyTate, and Shib. THEYRE NOT. The first just reduces issuance. The second the core team burned, and it has to be community burn. And the third was community burn but it was voluntary and nobody is going to just throw money away. Ice Network gives the user incentives to burn.

You will be a millionaire buying even 250,000 of these coins. I tried to tell you guys at $0.0035. Now it's $0.008. trading volume only going up due to increased interest.

If crypto market was Tour De France... ice is showing up with a fucking motorcycle.
I’d rather inside trade than do crypto imagine you’re with a bitch and you say that you are a crypto trader she will be drier than the sahara desert

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
That would be your fault.

Because here it cost $0.00375

I mentioned it numerous times under $0.004. Go in when I post first. But it doesn't matter. DCA now because it'll breakout again eventually. Support is very strong at $0.008. Very narrow windows existing in the high 70s but it's like 5-15 minutes throughout the day. That's how tight that support it.
Yeah you could a made some alright gains. Or could a just worked a minimum wage job if you were gonna invest less than $1,000. We'll see if they're able to get new people and more money in. I'm not sure how these are traded so idk how the manipulation will go down or if it'll be like higher market cap coins. Good luck but perhaps its the end. If you wanna stay on go ahead if it goes up another 30% it would be very surprising :LOL:

I’d rather inside trade than do crypto imagine you’re with a bitch and you say that you are a crypto trader she will be drier than the sahara desert
Lol. You should go on twitter there are A LOT of crypto bitches. Especially in XRP. The inflationary gigacope stable Shitcoin.

Screenshot 20240927 122201

True if you're broke. They probably wouldn't care or would be impressed if you were very successful because you're obviously bodying all the bums that's claim to be crypto bros

Yeah you could a made some alright gains. Or could a just worked a minimum wage job if you were gonna invest less than $1,000. We'll see if they're able to get new people and more money in. I'm not sure how these are traded so idk how the manipulation will go down or if it'll be like higher market cap coins. Good luck but perhaps its the end. If you wanna stay on go ahead if it goes up another 30% it would be very surprising :LOL:
I HODL for a 1000x.

Screenshot 20240924 171321 Screenshot 20240927 085314

I don't let short term volatility deter me. I did my research and know what the devs are doing and what they are promising to deliver. Not to mention what they've already delivered. Anyone who buys this coin is going to the moon with me...

Or to zero if it fails. Ofc they can always exit whenever they want. But I don't think that'll ever be necessary.

I HODL for a 1000x.

View attachment 3203746View attachment 3203747

I don't let short term volatility deter me. I did my research and know what the devs are doing and what they are promising to deliver. Not to mention what they've already delivered. Anyone who buys this coin is going to the moon with me...

Or to zero if it fails. Ofc they can always exit whenever they want. But I don't think that'll ever be necessary.
Well good luck with that. :LOL: take it to the moon bro 😲:feelsyay:

Realistically it won't go over 5x and that's best case scenario which is very unlikely but possible.

If you actually want to dedicate yourself to crypto you should start flipping BTC/ETH. Buy low and sell high. Its not a complicated concept but niggas are just dumping their life savings on scam coins. You can literally make $50 in an hour by buying ETH and reselling it an hour later if it rises

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast