I talked about blackpill with my mom today

Adelholzener

Adelholzener

Bronze
I showed her pics of models and blackops2cel and the whore told me if he got a haircut and was confident he would get more attention than the models

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, USAwhitecel, ey88 and 3 others
I showed her pics of models and blackops2cel and the whore told me if he got a haircut and was confident he would get more attention than the models
"The black-what community???"

She offered you a way to improve your ugliness but you want to cry about Chad like a little bitch.

Over for you your mother raised a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Adelholzener
She offered you a way to improve your ugliness but you want to cry about Chad like a little bitch.

84056.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Mindset

Dude you been aggressively negative on peoples threads since i woke up at 6am and its now midnight and youre still passionately hating on strangers

Get help… where the fuck do u even find this much hateful energy

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
Dude you been aggressively negative on peoples threads since i woke up at 6am and its now midnight and youre still passionately hating on strangers

Get help…
We gotta cope somehow

You’re not well

Don't talk to your parents or anyone in person about the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Adelholzener
Don't talk to your parents or anyone in person about the blackpill.
I dont know what I was thinking man I never talk to her about anything I just ignore her but today I decided to be retarded I dont really care tho she didnt get mad at me in the end she just told me to not skip school anymore and get my degree jfl

why do you live with your mom

Never discuss the blackpill with anyone. Not your father, not with your mother, not with your best friend, not with strangers

They'll only stare at you like this while you're ranting about maxillas, submental fat, nostril width, and browridge density/thickness
The blackpill should come naturally. The blackpill is so strong that even wild animals are affected by it and respect attractive humans more than unattractive ones. But that's a conversation for another day.

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener
Why tf were you talking about blackpill to your mom

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Why tf were you talking about blackpill to your mom
She came into my room in the morning and started talking somehow we got to that topic

View attachment 3143980
Never discuss the blackpill with anyone. Not your father, not with your mother, not with your best friend, not with strangers
View attachment 3143982
They'll only stare at you like this while you're ranting about maxillas, submental fat, nostril width, and browridge density/thickness
The blackpill should come naturally. The blackpill is so strong that even wild animals are affected by it and respect attractive humans more than unattractive ones. But that's a conversation for another day.
Atleast she wont yap anymore about why im always rotting at home she just told me to finish school and keep gymcelling and everything will be good jfl

I always drop some Blackpills to my mom and she doesn't mind, in fact, she agree with many things.

• +1
Atleast she wont yap anymore about why im always rotting at home she just told me to finish school and keep gymcelling and everything will be good jfl
True. they just wont accept that their own genetics are at fault for producing an incel. switch time periods and many fathers of .org users will rope before 21

• +1
True. they just wont accept that their own genetics are at fault for producing an incel. switch time periods and many fathers of .org users will rope before 21
She told me how my father sounded just like me but without the lookism aspect. He always complained about not getting treated seriously, getting laughed at etc. guess what she divorced him and is now together with a taller better looking dude

Congrats, now she has leverage