I tested HGH, Estrogen, and Test blockers, these were my results...

AAAD

AAAD

Iron
I tested HGH Inhibitors, Testosterone Inhibitors, and Estrogen Inhibitors in different ratios and different combos

Starting size 115lbs/52kg, 184cm/6´0.5

10 day cycles of all these:

HGH Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors + Testosterone Inhibitors = Acne got worse, lost sex drive, no change in weight gain

HGH Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors = Acne got worse, lost sex drive, and gained 15lbs of weight, my amount of muscle or fat didnt appear to change, so Im not sure where the weight gain came from

HGH Inhibitors + Testosterone Inhibitors = Very similar results as HGH Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors, but gained 10lbs of weight

Testosterone Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors = lost sex drive, acne healed very quickly, gained 5lbs in weight

finishing size, 145lbs/66kg, 184cm/6´0.5 (I finished growing in height like a year ago so whether or not this test has any effect on vertical growth is unknown)

edit- forgot to put the specifications

Letrozole, 2mg per day, once in the morning, once at night

Casodex, 50mg in the morning, 50 at night

Somavert, 10mg injection in the morning

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FootFungus88 and Deleted member 49130
which drugs specifically did you take? what dose? how long did you take them for?

This is absurdly vague. Nobody will be able to extrapolate any value from this post.

Edit: Why would you want to inhibit testosterone or hgh??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
which drugs specifically did you take? what dose? how long did you take them for?

This is absurdly vague. Nobody will be able to extrapolate any value from this post.

Edit: Why would you want to inhibit testosterone or hgh??

Why tf would you want to block HGH or Testosterone??

I tested HGH Inhibitors, Testosterone Inhibitors, and Estrogen Inhibitors in different ratios and different combos

HGH Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors + Testosterone Inhibitors = Acne got worse, lost sex drive, no change in weight gain

HGH Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors = Acne got worse, lost sex drive, and gained 15lbs of weight, my amount of muscle or fat didnt appear to change, so Im not sure where the weight gain came from

HGH Inhibitors + Testosterone Inhibitors = Very similar results as HGH Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors, but gained 10lbs of weight

Testosterone Inhibitors + Estrogen Inhibitors = lost sex drive, acne healed very quickly, gained 5lbs in weight

finishing size, 145lbs/66kg, 184cm/6´0.5 (I finished growing in height like a year ago so whether or not this test has any effect on vertical growth is unknown)

Why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Why tf would you want to block HGH or Testosterone??
testing its effects on health, on average people with lower HGH levels live longer, and men with high testosterone or low testosterone also die younger.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
wtf 6'0.5 115 pounds? how?

testing its effects on health, on average people with lower HGH levels live longer, and men with high testosterone or low testosterone also die younger.
If your just using drugs to test effects then I got a bunch of ideas for you. PM me.

Thanks for the experiment!

wtf 6'0.5 115 pounds? how?
Ive gotten down to 107lbs at the same height before, very anorexic, but luckily I carry most of my fat in my organs, so I dont get any health problems from low body fat

Thanks for testing this but, I dont think anyone is looking to try inhibiting HGH or test here.

Thanks for testing this but, I dont think anyone is looking to try inhibiting HGH or test here.
It should be explored for potential effects on longtime health and longitude

Arent you 5'6.5?