I think 7" of insertable dick length puts you in the top 1% of men

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
If you look at the studies looking at average penis size, where they measure bone pressed stretched length, the average is 5.2. BONE PRESSED. Maybe for whites and blacks it's higher but still the average measurement is still around 5.5" for both of them. This means that the average non bone pressed length is around 4.5" or 5" JFL. Imagine 4.5 inches inserted into a vagina, that is laughable because in reality most vaginas can stretch out to up 8-9 inches of insertable length. Having a non bone pressed length of 7" is legit a HUGE dick and most girls will never have had that big of a dick fuck them

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, BigBoy, 5'8manlet and 13 others
When girls say 7” they realistically mean 6” cause almost every guy larps about his size.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, johncruz12345, Deleted member 2658 and 9 others
The man is just obsessed with cocks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, LooksPSL, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
I believe 7+ is very rare but everyone larps so the numbers are fucked no one knows nowadays out here thinking 8 is standard just lol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted
the vaginal canal is like 5 inches

Dn rd trash post

i find it hard to believe that im in the 1% of men. especially when the average is 5.5. 1.5 increase hardly seems like a huge difference.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 3573, Gengar and 2 others
i'm 19cm (7.5") stretched. I have a curve so insertable is more like 17.5cm.

I've hear from women i have good lenght and hit the IUDs but the dildos they use are so fucking big don't matter, foucs on your face guys.

i find it hard to believe that im in the 1% of men. especially when the average is 5.5. 1.5 increase hardly seems like a huge difference.
My height is 1% so what? You need to have everything good to be desirable.

When girls say 7” they realistically mean 6” cause almost every guy larps about his size.
It might actually look bigger to them cuz they're horny or just don't have good ability to measure in 3D lol. My girl used to say I was definitely above 7.5-8" when I was clearly below 6.5" insertable. It's VERY underestimated how much a 6 inch but 100% hard dick can do for them imo. Orgasms happen easily at 6" from my experience, I would say about 80% of the time, girls will usually fake orgasm about 10% of the time to make u feel better.

But orgasm frequency is VERY VERY dependent on the girl, some girls legit can't come from p in v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 9837, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
My height is 1% so what? You need to have everything good to be desirable.
I'm talking in terms of after getting the chance to have sex. In penis size alone it is top 1% I'm not talking about height

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
no length for my girth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221
i seriously want an 8 inch dick so bad so i could hit the fornix is described as an almost spiritual experience for the girl

If you look at the studies looking at average penis size, where they measure bone pressed stretched length, the average is 5.2. BONE PRESSED. Maybe for whites and blacks it's higher but still the average measurement is still around 5.5" for both of them. This means that the average non bone pressed length is around 4.5" or 5" JFL. Imagine 4.5 inches inserted into a vagina, that is laughable because in reality most vaginas can stretch out to up 8-9 inches of insertable length. Having a non bone pressed length of 7" is legit a HUGE dick and most girls will never have had that big of a dick fuck them
7-7,25” of insertable length (nearly 8” bp), how much could cutting from my current 18-20%bf to 12% increase insertable length

but the dildos they use are so fucking big don't matter
not rly
the most popular dildo size is 6 inches insertable length

• +1
Reactions: animo123
my dick is 8.9 inches yet I will probs never use it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 9837, oatmeal and 1 other person
Every girl said I have a big cock and I’m 7.4 ive hurt some actually also

I can confirm op is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
i would say 10% of people have 7inch BPEL

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Hightwolf and Yusu
7-7,25” of insertable length (nearly 8” bp), how much could cutting from my current 18-20%bf to 12% increase insertable length
I have 0.9-1cm bonepressed difference at around 15%

but it's not like you won't be able to use the part of dick covered by fat, it will make the dick look bigger though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
i am not in the 2% then, at least not yet

ur right i misread the title
My goal is a bare minimum of 7" insertable length. I care less about girth at this point tbh