I think a crappy frame is the biggest incel trait for the fact you can't really fraud a shitty frame.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
A bad face can be fixed with surgery. Sure you can't fix your phenotype if it's death tier, but you can fix your face with surgery. However you cannot fraud small wrists, small hands. It also likely means your pubertal T was bad. I'm an ecto with small hands and wrists, my dick isn't very big.

Wrists aren't important for the looks, mainly what they indicate. They indicate how physically strong you are, how much muscle your frame can have, and how injury prone you are(Deontay Wilder being the perfect example of it.)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Slob and 8 others
what do you consider a small dick and what do you consider a big dick

What about thin wrists/ankles but wide shoulders + small waist?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, zharupodrugu and LooksOrDeath
A bad face can be fixed with surgery. Sure you can't fix your phenotype if it's death tier, but you can fix your face with surgery. However you cannot fraud small wrists, small hands. It also likely means your pubertal T was bad. I'm an ecto with small hands and wrists, my dick isn't very big.

Wrists aren't important for the looks, mainly what they indicate. They indicate how physically strong you are, how much muscle your frame can have, and how injury prone you are(Deontay Wilder being the perfect example of it.)
I mean nobody’s gonna get surgery jfl
If people were out here really getting surgery you would have already done it but you won’t. There’s a reason it’s hella talked about on here when someone actually does get surgery for real

Also wrist size is a trash frame size indicator
Elbow breadth is more accurate

Last edited:
Yea, I've 7 inch wrists and it is horrible.

ive got 6.3 inch wrists yet a 19.5 bideltoid at 69kg/5'10, so my shoulders are quite wide for my wrist size

waist and shoulders are big deal ye even men will not respcet u

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Frame is very important but it depends what you mean. Wrist size doesn't really matter and in fact smaller joints on a wider frame is ideal aesthetically (Frank Zane, Zyzz, Flex Wheeler etc). What does matter is shoulder width, limb proportions and hand size.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Frame is very important but it depends what you mean. Wrist size doesn't really matter and in fact smaller joints on a wider frame is ideal aesthetically (Frank Zane, Zyzz, Flex Wheeler etc). What does matter is shoulder width, limb proportions and hand size.
Those guys were roided as shit. As a natty small bones = small muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Slob
Those guys were roided as shit. As a natty small bones = small muscles.
not true ive been told my arms look big despite having 6.3 inch wrists and 14 inch biceps flexed (and im lean too). But im young, theyll look small once im in my mid 20s

a lot of celebrity men have F tier frames now, it isnt that big a deal anymore

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and TrestIsBest
A very small frame can make you look shorter than you really are
@TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Lmao
not true ive been told my arms look big despite having 6.3 inch wrists and 14 inch biceps flexed (and im lean too). But im young, theyll look small once im in my mid 20s
My wrists are 8 inches and my 15.75 inch biceps still looks very small compared to my frame. Muscles on small bones look bigger because of the illusion it creates.

• +1
Reactions: kalefartbomb
A very small frame can make you look shorter than you really are
@TsarTsar444
My shoulder width isn't awful and I have a fairly small waist and hips, just don't have large wrists and hands(thin bones). Dick is poor in terms of girth and just kind of below average in terms of length.

Probably was a late af bloomer too, my skull never extremely masculinized until like my 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
I have thin wrists but somewhat average shoulders and thick ankles.

Dick is above average in size but lacks girth.

I don't think it directly correlates.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
My frame is large, wrists are below average and dick is above average.
No correlation.

You can easily give the illusion of a large frame through gymcelling and walking around at 15% bf instead of shredded.

a lot of celebrity men have F tier frames now, it isnt that big a deal anymore
this is true, many celebrity goal bodies that are constantly posted have absolute shit frames.

cavill and hemsworth for example have narrow clavicles.

this is true, many celebrity goal bodies that are constantly posted have absolute shit frames.

cavill and hemsworth for example have narrow clavicles.
Never seen cavill but IRL Hemsworth has quite drooped shoulders when he's off cycle

I saw an older movie today that made me think of this thread, all of the actors had big hands, thick wrists, and decent, robust, masculine frames despite most of them not being tall (And if anything, kinda short)
Meanwhile I look at the kids at my school and myself, skinny wrists, narrow shoulders, and while I wouldn't say that most zoomers have small hands, most of us definitely do get hand mogged by the massive hands of our Gen X fathers
This isn't just a teenage thing, I see the same in many actors these days pointed out here, in colleges...
Maybe I'm just crazy and this is just like the "Why are high schoolers so tall these days?" meme but I genuinely think frame has slowly been shrinking over the years

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, zharupodrugu, eyebagcel and 1 other person
I saw an older movie today that made me think of this thread, all of the actors had big hands, thick wrists, and decent, robust, masculine frames despite most of them not being tall (And if anything, kinda short)
Meanwhile I look at the kids at my school and myself, skinny wrists, narrow shoulders, and while I wouldn't say that most zoomers have small hands, most of us definitely do get hand mogged by the massive hands of our Gen X fathers
This isn't just a teenage thing, I see the same in many actors these days pointed out here, in colleges...
Maybe I'm just crazy and this is just like the "Why are high schoolers so tall these days?" meme but I genuinely think frame has slowly been shrinking over the years
Wrists have definitely shrunk in the last 20 - 30 years. Almost all boomers have 8" wrists. Most zoomers have 6 - 7" wrists.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, zharupodrugu, eyebagcel and 2 others
I mean nobody’s gonna get surgery jfl
If people were out here really getting surgery you would have already done it but you won’t. There’s a reason it’s hella talked about on here when someone actually does get surgery for real
Not everybody is made of money, just saying.

HGH would like to have a word

Height is the most important thing for female attraction, frame is for getting male respect. You can be above average height, if you are built like a pencil guys will constantly test you

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 29167 and zharupodrugu
People here underestimate frame hard. Even a minor difference in frame is huge.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
Wrists have definitely shrunk in the last 20 - 30 years. Almost all boomers have 8" wrists. Most zoomers have 6 - 7" wrists.
Its not zoomers thing. If u have met zoomers from rural places they still work in labor and hence have huge hands.