i think a girl i'm talking to wants to cuck his bf

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
we matched on yubo and she opened me up first, then i asked her for her insta but said she didn't have one (i searched for it myself, she has one and has a bf who judging by his 90 followers and pfp is probably ugly), but gave me her whatsapp, so i doubt she only does that for validation

i think i'm gonna tell her ik the reason why she doesn't want to give me her insta and tell her it's ok and will keep it private

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
Go ahead Chad

Por cierto, yubo es popular en España? Nunca he conocido a nadie que lo use. O al menos que lo admita.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
we matched on yubo and she opened me up first, then i asked her for her insta but said she didn't have one (i searched for it myself, she has one and has a bf who judging by his 90 followers and pfp is probably ugly), but gave me her whatsapp, so i doubt she only does that for validation

i think i'm gonna tell her ik the reason why she doesn't want to give me her insta and tell her it's ok and will keep it private
isnt yubo for kids?

• +1
Reactions: studiocel
isnt yubo for kids?
it's for everyone but most people who use it are under 18, and you can still get a lot of lays off it

it's for everyone but most people who use it are under 18, and you can still get a lot of lays off it
my (at the time) 15 yo old autistic cousin got laid from yubo and got gf, from a freaky girl who wanted to sex in a forest. Lucky guy happy for him. he like got laid 2 times xD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and itorroella9
Are there 18-19 years old girls?
Can you use it as a guys in your 20s?

yes if you have an intrest in children

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot