I think a lot of people here need to take a break from this site

B

boredlifex

Banned
I’ve been here for a few hours and I already see how damaging this site can be, it is insane. There is always something that people will say and most people compare themselves with top 0.001% genetic outliers and say ”oh my eye area is not like X so i look like shit” or ”my jaw isnt as Good as Y so therefore its over” or my face is not wide enough, i have a horseface, im bald, im short. NO ONE IRL gives a fuck, everyone cares about themselves. If you are not literally deformed, you can enjoy life. I have seen people who look A LOT better than me here and I see they have thousands of posts. That legit makes me sad (not trolling or anything, im as serious as can be). Even worse, fighting over who looks better and who has had most sexual partners. Go out, make some friends, be with the people in ur lives that actually care about you. Legit worst thing you can do is sit here ALL day instead of doing literally anything else. Limit the amount of time you spend here, for your own mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Ineffable, Deleted member 17345 and 18 others
I’ve been here for a few hours and I already see how damaging this site can be, it is insane. There is always something that people will say and most people compare themselves with top 0.001% genetic outliers and say ”oh my eye area is not like X so i look like shit” or ”my jaw isnt as Good as Y so therefore its over” or my face is not wide enough, i have a horseface, im bald, im short. NO ONE IRL gives a fuck, everyone cares about themselves. If you are not literally deformed, you can enjoy life. I have seen people who look A LOT better than me here and I see they have thousands of posts. That legit makes me sad (not trolling or anything, im as serious as can be). Even worse, fighting over who looks better and who has had most sexual partners. Go out, make some friends, be with the people in ur lives that actually care about you. Legit worst thing you can do is sit here ALL day instead of doing literally anything else. Limit the amount of time you spend here, for your own mental health.
You know that woman at 30 start to seek other things in their partner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, twilight, Deleted member 16530 and 3 others
There is no free will so I cannot stol

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16530 and StrangerDanger
dude you arw trying to be positive, and bring positivity to others, and I respect that.

however you are wrong conceptually, in 2022 you WILL NOT BE VALUED by women unless you look like those 0.001% anomalies.

you will.not have a.'good life' if u only stop rotting here and go outside. of you think otherwise then you probably mog me and.most others on this site massively

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Enfant terrible and Mrinfinityx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 16530, ROTTING and 2 others
dark looks forever

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16530
if it only was that easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 16530
I understand where you are coming from, however, just Because u Do not have sex a lot or even EVER does not mean ur life is shit, i feel a lot of people here think that way
dude you arw trying to be positive, and bring positivity to others, and I respect that.

however you are wrong conceptually, in 2022 you WILL NOT BE VALUED by women unless you look like those 0.001% anomalies.

you will.not have a.'good life' if u only stop rotting here and go outside. of you think otherwise then you probably mog me and.most others on this site massively

Considering each average leaned girl on social media have 2 3 dudes like him in her daily 1000 DMS from dating sites Instagram Tinder and Co it is so over if u don't look like a catfish

D1JtU5LU4AAbVKD

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I understand where you are coming from, however, just Because u Do not have sex a lot or even EVER does not mean ur life is shit, i feel a lot of people here think that way
I mean yeah, it's not as shit as some.starving African, but compared to what I am exposed to, living where i live and where I get paid what I get paid such that other needs are all taken care of, it is pretty shit

Most women (Even Stacys) I see IRL are dating subhumans that would be called 3PSL on this site

Alright man, do you feel this site makes it better? If yes, keep at it. If No, Why self punish and make it worse?
I mean yeah, it's not as shit as some.starving African, but compared to what I am exposed to, living where i live and where I get paid what I get paid such that other needs are all taken care of, it is pretty shit

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Medium ugly theory is legit

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
How did you find this website btw?

Most women (Even Stacys) I see IRL are dating subhumans that would be called 3PSL on this site
yes, dating. they're only having ONS with elite guys. if a foid doesn't see u.as ONS or FWB material, but sees u as bf material, it means she thinks u r low value

Just seeing the more and more massive horde of Onlyfan simps spending hundreds on dollars on unknown girls despite their probably beyong average financial statut is enough to conclude that there is an hidden hypergamous eugenist problem JFL at this world

That is VERY inaccurate
yes, dating. they're only having ONS with elite guys. if a foid doesn't see u.as ONS or FWB material, but sees u as bf material, it means she thinks u r low value

Nah, I see legit good looking foids hooking up with 4PSL normies too. And it’s cope to think there’s much of a difference. If a foid wants your balls in her mouth then she’s attracted to you either way. Most of what you see on this site is just regurgitated autism from 15 year olds that rot on the internet 24/7. Good for some looksmaxxing tips here and there but you’d have to be a retard to take it seriously. Hypergamy isn’t 10% as big an issue as incel sites would make you believe.

Nah, I see legit good looking foids hooking up with 4PSL normies too. And it’s cope to think there’s much of a difference. If a foid wants your balls in her mouth then she’s attracted to you either way. Most of what you see on this site is just regurgitated autism from 15 year olds that rot on the internet 24/7. Good for some looksmaxxing tips here and there but you’d have to be a retard to take it seriously. Hypergamy isn’t 10% as big an issue as incel sites would make you believe.
I agree hypergamy isnt as big as it's made out, I dont think the majority of foids cheat, but that's cos they have so many ONS in part

I agree hypergamy isnt as big as it's made out, I dont think the majority of foids cheat, but that's cos they have so many ONS in part
Normans have ONS too. Tbh from what i’ve seen it’s foids that prefer relationships over casual sex.

Normans have ONS too. Tbh from what i’ve seen it’s foids that prefer relationships over casual sex.
prefer relationship with normies, but ONS with every Chad they can find.

I dont think normies get ONS

prefer relationship with normies, but ONS with every Chad they can find.

I dont think normies get ONS
Why wouldn’t they want relationships with Chads?
And you’re overestimating how many Chads there are. They are rare as fuck.

Why wouldn’t they want relationships with Chads?
And you’re overestimating how many Chads there are. They are rare as fuck.
yep, so girls know.chad only.has time for ONS cos theres so few, and theres a lot.of girls for them to hookup with.

this only applies in large, rich, diverse cities.

I mean like London, NYC, la

ngl I'm a greycel a few weeks into the forum and I'm already becoming mentally ill. I got outside my house for the first time in a month and I found myself constantly trying to PSL rate people, check their chin projection and check if i got heightmogged JFL.
On the other hand, I learned a fuck ton of useful looksmaxing info that potentially saved my future life.
worth it imho.

Most brutal heightmog of the day was this ~189cm foid in the metro. Wasn't even ogre looking, in fact was stacylite tier PSL.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
ngl I'm a greycel a few weeks into the forum and I'm already becoming mentally ill. I got outside my house for the first time in a month and I found myself constantly trying to PSL rate people, check their chin projection and check if i got heightmogged JFL.
On the other hand, I learned a fuck ton of useful looksmaxing info that potentially saved my future life.
worth it imho.

Most brutal heightmog of the day was this ~189cm foid in the metro. Wasn't even ogre looking, in fact was stacylite tier PSL.
I relate to everything u said

For narcy moggers psl websites have opposite effect

Just look at Ravi for example:ogre:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 17595
Agreed.

I came here to simply maximise my potential in the looks department and to be fair the site has helped me accomplish that.

But many people on here just look to plan the most ridiculous surgeries they will never get done, complain about how it's over unless you're in the top 0.0001% of looks and put others down because they are not at least 6'2, white, model face and blessed with a godlike frame.

Maximise YOUR potential and go enjoy life, it's really that simple.

That is VERY inaccurate
Bhai that is the truest thing u will hear this year.

Take it from a low value guy, I can get majority of girls to LTR or even marry me without trying, but getting on ONS is out of the question

respect = respect + 10000000

oh god