i think all priests are dumb

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
i mean the people who talk chit about God in church etc

lets be honest

they are (regardless if you are catolic or muslim or buddha or jew or anything...):
- 100% liars or 100% schizoprenic (they tell you lies about inexistent overpowered being that created the world and apparently hes not a muslim but a catolic, or vice versa depending on what relligion says it) of course all these are lies
- thieves (you pay at least tax for church in most countries, you have no choice, even if u dont believe in relligion). Yes, you pay money to house these skill-less priests, to pay them nice salary and for churches
- manipulative (they brainwash you hoping you will end up as dumb and as sheeple as they are)

i hope they die out

i mean the people who talk chit about God in church etc

lets be honest

they are (regardless if you are catolic or muslim or buddha or jew or anything...):
- 100% liars or 100% schizoprenic (they tell you lies about inexistent overpowered being that created the world and apparently hes not a muslim but a catolic, or vice versa depending on what relligion says it) of course all these are lies
- thieves (you pay at least tax for church in most countries, you have no choice, even if u dont believe in relligion). Yes, you pay money to house these skill-less priests, to pay them nice salary and for churches
- manipulative (they brainwash you hoping you will end up as dumb and as sheeple as they are)

i hope they die out

True.

Many of those people actually aren't religious at all as they claim to be behind the scenes and the religious piety they display in public is mostly just based on deception, lies and persuasion to influence the minds of the masses. Many of them have ulterior motives related to attaining social status and money amongst many other things...

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
1. churches are very segregated
2. you gotta pay lmao
3. ooo yea lemme just throw some water on you and make you better, “just shower theory” also applies at church lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife, spark and mybrainabusesme