I think Arcbrah is the greatest looksmax member in history

Better brow ridge, coloring, brows, pfl, medial cantus, orbital Rins, zygos, should I continue? Cause you see nibba eyes only on frauded selfie
You wanna see my eyes in a candid? I think you'll probably rope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Arceus300 loose some face fat and get rid of acne and you'll Be a model tier

Better brow ridge, coloring, brows, pfl, medial cantus, orbital Rins, zygos, should I continue? Cause you see nibba eyes only on frauded selfie

No just stop your eyes are your worst features

Its because you are normie tier and have social skills. That's it. Now stop this autism seriously.

I don’t think so, cause every girl that had the honor of being my gf never complimented me on social skill, but on how handsome i was. Same for ons girl and even on tinder I’m successful ( i prove it with screens) so stop coping right now little piece of shit with shitty life you will die alone
No just stop your eyes are your worst features

Yess but still better than nibba eyes, you guys lack of objectivity it’s insane
@Arceus300 loose some face fat and get rid of acne and you'll Be a model tier

Thank you bro

Let’s go

Non frauded pic no squiring neutral expression

I don’t think so, cause every girl that had the honor of being my gf never complimented me on social skill, but on how handsome i was. Same for ons girl and even on tinder I’m successful ( i prove it with screens) so stop coping right now little piece of shit with shitty life you will die alone

You idiot I've also been complimented on my looks, that's what girls do when they want to make you feel good. A girl I dated used to tell me I have beautiful eyes and nice shoulders, despite me being legitimate incel-tier. Don't take yourself too seriously you gay Frenchman.

Thank you bro

Let’s go

Yours eyes look like crap in Candids though
177B9C11 61F7 4C90 89FE 23BCFEDD375F

As u can see my only flaw is a bit round eyes and a minimal eyelids exposure. Other than that great pfl, no sclera show so good bones around and under the eyes, great brow, good browridge( my eyes are deepset) great eyes lashes and bonus brow-green coloring. Ah and i got a strong downturnes medial canthus, and good spacing between eyes.

As u can see my only flaw is a bit round eyes and a minimal eyelids exposure. Other than that great pfl, no sclera show so good bones around and under the eyes, great brow, good browridge( my eyes are deepset) great eyes lashes and bonus brow-green coloring. Ah and i got a strong downturnes medial canthus, and good spacing between eyes.

morphed with narrower eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You idiot I've also been complimented on my looks, that's what girls do when they want to make you feel good. A girl I dated used to tell me I have beautiful eyes and nice shoulders, despite me being legitimate incel-tier. Don't take yourself too seriously you gay Frenchman.

I have Ben complimented by +6/10 girls minimum( I don’t legit touch sub6 girls) and then I fucked them. And a girls who was my sexfriend during 3months told me than I was tall and handsome and I should model

I would like to add no squiring or no frauding on this pic my eyes are big open

And yet you still got cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
No that’s one pic where my eyes look like shit, only one cause I was drunk and I mase the zombie sight I have gone of candidats where my eyes didn’t look like that

I could be on bad sleep for days yet my eyes are always hooded this is a bad cope

And yet you still got cuck eyes

That doesn’t mean shit, delon, deep, Henry Cavill, cilian Murphy got as you called Cuck eyes but they more Alpha that you will never be

I have Ben complimented by +6/10 girls minimum( I don’t legit touch sub6 girls) and then I fucked them. And a girls who was my sexfriend during 3months told me than I was tall and handsome and I should model

I would like to add no squiring or no frauding on this pic my eyes are big open
Once you're actually a model then brag. There is nothing wrong with being a normie either.

I could be on bad sleep for days yet my eyes are always hooded this is a bad cope

You’re an idiot if you look straight away of course but if you’re drunk And you look half( idk how to explain but you didn’t really look straight away you have the zombie sight) then they will not be hooded

That doesn’t mean shit, delon, deep, Henry Cavill, cilian Murphy got as you called Cuck eyes but they more Alpha that you will never be

Thinking care about being ‘alpha’....

Only murph has cuck eyes from your list and he would look better with hooded eyes

Thinking care about being ‘alpha’....

Only murph has cuck eyes from your list and he would look better with hooded eyes

Not cavil had too( round eyes) and deep too ( round eyes no hooded)

My eyes in a candid outdoor pic, way above average, only flaw eyelid expsure( not a death sentence) and not narrow enough( but still not round like a prey eyes)

Not cavil had too( round eyes) and deep too ( round eyes no hooded)

Deep set eyes only look good when hooded that’s why your eyes look like shit , because of that gap inbetween your browridge and eyes

6D6703F9 9286 45A7 B3BB F32ED4BCCBE9
F0B4FC74 2340 40C8 929A CB3C0CA4B2CA

There’s a big difference between his eyes and yours

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Snapchat 2035701462

Even bloatmaxed I mog u in every way. Come to the US where me and my friends are 6'3+
That was about 3-4 months ago. I mog myself now so that puts me on another planet than u
Currently and then tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
View attachment 16637
Even bloatmaxed I mog u in every way. Come to the US where me and my friends are 6'3+
That was about 3-4 months ago. I mog myself now so that puts me on another planet than u
Currently and then tbh

Omg you look so beta even with the muscle. You cherrypick, you so far away from the camera, post a pic when we clearly see your eyes
Deep set eyes only look good when hooded that’s why your eyes look like shit , because of that gap inbetween your browridge and eyes

View attachment 16634View attachment 16635

There’s a big difference between his eyes and yours

Once again my eyelids exposure is minimal, I got even less eyelids exposure than cavill. Just once again you judge my eyes with the bath pic, what a cope

Omg you look so beta even with the muscle. You cherrypick, you so far away from the camera, post a pic when we clearly see your eyes

Once again my eyelids exposure is minimal, I got even less eyelids exposure than cavill. Just once again you judge my eyes with the bath pic, what a cope
Oh I look like a beta? I look like Chico you imbred mongoloid. I frame and height mog you to utter oblivion. You'd look like a fucking peanut next to me lololol
You look like a fucking female don't make me post bathtub pic again

• +1
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel and dogtown

I cherry pic, and I have to say that I eyes mog you
Oh I look like a beta? I look like Chico you imbred mongoloid. I frame and height mog you to utter oblivion. You'd look like a fucking peanut next to me lololol

Don’t think so, my jaw and my all face is wider than yours and probably longer

I don't care what you you say ? no one. NO ONE thinks u mog me

And your frame disent Matter you look like a fucking beta that’s it.
I don't care what you you say ? no one. NO ONE thinks u mog me

Look my eyes look yours

Why post a picture where you got mogged ?
FC61F7F1 29D7 4AB6 B923 0E9F4061B9BA

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, GenericChad1444, Heirio and 5 others
Why post a picture where you got mogged ? View attachment 16640

I got mogged by him ahahah? Nice try bro you should rope to be honnest I was thinking that you were good looking but now I understand you’re a fucking beta with no charisma and no presence and you gymcell to compensate that. But on the pic you look like a fucking gay Berra

I got mogged by him ahahah? Nice try bro you should rope to be honnest I was thinking that you were good looking but now I understand you’re a fucking beta with no charisma and no presence and you gymcell to compensate that. But on the pic you look like a fucking gay Berra
He was joking bro, lol

And your frame disent Matter you look like a fucking beta that’s it.
20190111 122051

You look like a female you utter retard. Your skin is horrible your hair is horrible your eyes are droopy and retardes jfl I can keep going boyo.

Snapchat 552626658

Lemme reiterate. You would look like a legit female next to me. People would ask me "who's that pretty girl you've got there?"
"Oh that's arc habid"

• +1
Reactions: Absi and dogtown
View attachment 16642
You look like a female you utter retard. Your skin is horrible your hair is horrible your eyes are droopy and retardes jfl I can keep going boyo.

View attachment 16644
Lemme reiterate. You would look like a legit female next to me. People would ask me "who's that pretty girl you've got there?"
"Oh that's arc habid"
He thinks he mogs you ????

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
View attachment 16642

View attachment 16644
"Oh that's arc habid"

Keep coping you will impress no one with those mirror frauding pose pic. Stop coping. As I said I will outslay your ass irl little beta cunk. I look like a female? Ahahaha you look like a gay

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
View attachment 16642

View attachment 16644
"Oh that's arc habid"

Thé only reason why you look more masculine than me is you frame neck and muscle
Go ahead and don’t pick a random pic of me or the bath pic

Keep coping you will impress no one with those mirror frauding pose pic. Stop coping. As I said I will outslay your ass irl little beta cunk. I look like a female? Ahahaha you look like a gay
You're getting a little angry around u brah? Does it make you sad that everyone tells u that I mog u? Cry for me baby. Cry for me :feelshmm:

EVEN IN FRUADED PICS YOU LOOK SUBHUMAN HAHAHAHA

Screenshot 20190107 125808
Screenshot 20190107 125814

• +1
Reactions: Absi and dogtown
You're getting a little angry around u brah? Does it make you sad that everyone tells u that I mog u? Cry for me baby. Cry for me :feelshmm:

View attachment 16647View attachment 16648

Like I said before it’s a girl you know of course she will say the same thing. Would you like to me to do the same thing with girl I know ? they will say that I look better than you

View attachment 16647View attachment 16648

Of course than a subhuman ahaha.

View attachment 16642

View attachment 16644
"Oh that's arc habid"
nice hair brah. does it naturally stick like that or do you use products?

@Nibba @Arceus300 You two will have a mog battle on Tinychat soon, wait for nibba to come home, we will do a mog battle live i will commentate

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
nice hair brah. does it naturally stick like that or do you use products?
Naturally. I've stopped using shampoo tbh and my hair is so easy to style

• +1
Reactions: Wool
You look so beta that I’m sure nibba even if you’re a muscle mountain irl I will beat your ass, OCTOGONE DANS TA MÈRE FILS DE PUTE

@Nibba @Arceus300 You two will have a mog battle on Tinychat soon, wait for nibba to come home, we will do a mog battle live i will commentate
He'll pussy out of it somehow

Like I said before it’s a girl you know of course she will say the same thing. Would you like to me to do the same thing with girl I know ? they will say that I look better than you

Of course than a subhuman ahaha.
The only one who will tell you you look better than nibba is your mother

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Mansnob and Nibba