I think as an incel you gotta be both a man and a woman at the same time

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
like, face it, incels gonna die alone, noone likes us because we sub5 psl, our personalities are irrelevant.

but in order to cope, we gotta have two personalities, a man one and a woman. persoanlly, i have that, i keep switching personalities all that time like Yugi oh type of shit.

its fundanmental to do this if you cant to keep living, at the end of the day, being with a girl you like is more important than sex so why not just make her up?

Niggers join a site called looksmax and don’t even practice the principles, hate when users here sign up just to spout nihilistic bs here. Just looksmax mane, we’re all in the same boat as you.

Niggers join a site called looksmax and don’t even practice the principles, hate when users here sign up just to spout nihilistic bs here. Just looksmax mane, we’re all in the same boat as you.
im softmaxxed already and invisible

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Same bloat*

• JFL
Reactions: murdah