I think asians are better looking than whites

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Butch lesbian gaze pilled femboy
Sure east asians all look the same but every 2nd white dude has a double chin and is shaped like an oompa loompaz.

I feel like when it comes to whites, you're never mtn, either recessed untemensch or good looking

I saw this 5'3 guy with microcephaly and a giant jaw with his neck the same width as his lower third.

also most of these ugly whites are old or 30 something. All the zoomers clearly mog, it's pretty obvious 90% of these guys sit in the corner while their wife fucks another man. Either that or all the ugly young people rot in their room/killed themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Celestial Empire, WatermelonLover and 2 others
... on opposite day that is.
9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008
vs

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
asian too feminine so no + they can't wear a tan unlike white dudes

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Imretarded?
idk why ppl claim ugly asians dont exist you just group them all together in the same bland template theres plenty of ugly aszns theyre just thin

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, thorns and Imretarded?
Looking feminine doesn't make you ugly
idk why ppl claim ugly asians dont exist you just group them all together in the same bland template theres plenty of ugly aszns theyre just thin
there is far less amount of extreme ugly features among asians or even africans.

Arabs or indians have similar level of subhuman proportions in their population as whites tbh.

We need to kill all these ugly whites, giving my race a bad name.

• So Sad
Looking feminine doesn't make you ugly

there is far less amount of extreme ugly features among asians or even africans.

Arabs or indians have similar level of subhuman proportions in their population as whites tbh.

We need to kill all these ugly whites, giving my race a bad name.
you have no dysmorphism if you're too feminine so less attraction

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
you have no dysmorphism if you're too feminine so less attraction
That's not the same as ugly though.

• So Sad
water

• JFL
  • So Sad
I disagree but I think they're underrated

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
I disagree but I think they're underrated
def a lot by this forum

Asian women get the highest swipe rate asian men are around the middle statistically

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Darkeningstar
op what ethnicity are u

• So Sad

Gooks have no jaw

• JFL
  • So Sad
East asian women are hot and close to white women, but I wouldn't say the same for men

• So Sad
depends on the region

you probably have only been exposed to Kpop and Japanese guys

I've been to northern China and looked pretty masc to me plus they were tall

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Celestial Empire
I blame looksminned bowl haircut koreans, japanese hikikomoris and marginalized ethnic minorities from China larping as Han on the reputation of east asians in the west.

This is what the average guy on the streets of Dalian, Beijing, Tianjin and other tier 1 cities in Northern China looks like

img_8563-jpeg.2367268
img_8565-jpeg.2367271
img_8591-jpeg.2377356

Meanwhile norwooding cumskins here try to claim superiority because they happen to the same race as PSL gods while looking like this

img_8575-jpeg.2367346

Top tier whites mogging top tier NEAs doesn't equate to the average white mogging the average NEA due to NEA homogenity (subhumans are bullied to death in hyper-blackpilled east asia)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and WatermelonLover
I blame looksminned bowl haircut koreans, japanese hikikomoris and marginalized ethnic minorities from China larping as Han on the reputation of east asians in the west.

This is what the average guy on the streets of Dalian, Beijing, Tianjin and other tier 1 cities in Northern China looks like

img_8563-jpeg.2367268
img_8565-jpeg.2367271
img_8591-jpeg.2377356
View attachment 3030514

Meanwhile norwooding cumskins here try to claim superiority because they happen to the same race as PSL gods while looking like this

img_8575-jpeg.2367346

Top tier whites mogging top tier NEAs doesn't equate to the average white mogging the average NEA due to NEA homogenity (subhumans are bullied to death in hyper-blackpilled east asia)
Mirin delusion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back