i think barret is on this forum

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
i imagine him spending like 2-3 hours here just laughing his ass off on these incels:lul:

@iblameme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, RAMU KAKA, j05 and 4 others
The narcy cunt probably rots on here 8hrs+ a day

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, Costcosuperstore and Axii
i just imagine him getting cock in his ass while scrolling here and making troll threads
would u fuck him in the ass if it made u 6'4?

all the people who consistently post about him are his alts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, RAMU KAKA, ascension and 3 others
all the people who consistently post about him are his alts.
probably but im not but he is 100% on this forum its obvious

• JFL
Reactions: MTMM
If I was a millionaire model I would just hire some guys to go through the whole forum and extract the best info to present to me (and monitor for any new info), why bother browsing it?

If I was a millionaire model I would just hire some guys to go through the whole forum and extract the best info to present to me (and monitor for any new info), why bother browsing it?
because he doesnt even need anymore looksmax u retard he is just bored and scrolling here on his private jett when he is bored

i imagine him spending like 2-3 hours here just laughing his ass off on these incels:lul:
but maybe the mods could know. They can see everyone's IP, and we know where he lives (SoHo NYC), so they could see if any NYC IPs are posting stuff that would indicate it's him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Narcissus🥀
but maybe the mods could know. They can see everyone's IP, and we know where he lives (SoHo NYC), so they could see if any NYC IPs are posting stuff that would indicate it's him
@Squirtle @Gengar

To garner enlightened blackpill knowledge from autistic teenagers
yeah modeling agencies probably know more than retards here doing self surgerys

because he doesnt even need anymore looksmax u retard he is just bored and scrolling here on his private jett when he is bored
yeah less retarded than assuming a millionaire supermodel with top-1% SMV who probably travels and parties 90% of the time is browsing a relatively obscure non-NT incel forum because he's "bored"

Last edited:
yeah less retarded than assuming a millionaire party animal super model with top-1% SMV is browsing a relatively obscure incel forum because he's "bored"
Bild 2024 03 19 172732315

@Squirtle @Gengar
He used to lurk a couple of times a couple of years ago but I'm sure he doesn't remember this obscure homosexual "Indian" forum anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, PseduoAryan and MTMM