I think chad needs frame of reference.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
Today I had to visit the student affairs for my course registration and there was like 4 foids volunteer student in their third year.

These how it’s goes, there was couple students in the sitting raw, as I you know i take great interest in how everyone gets treated like how these foids welcome based on looks, I ain’t gonna lie there was 6”6s guy from South Sudan with giga mogger bones, literally Meeks level facial definition

He look liked this,
4F11EEE0 1991 4A92 8EF9 770FCFE4A606
He got no special treatment from foids not even good smile,

While this 6”2 fat, bloated as fuck, Turkish Ltn, the girl was literally simping all over him, I even myslef started to doubt like wtf is going on, I can only expain it through she was gold digger because he was dressed like rapper ( he was just tall version of DJ Khalid)

So 6”6 tryone gets mogged by fat bloated ltn 6”2 in the eye of this girl.

@Homunculus whats wrong with Turkish foids, she later told me she was from Italy but looked very Turkish to me so probably she was making it up or might have just grown up there.

Last edited:
Because nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Because nigger
But he was mogger by definition, it doesn’t really make sense? I am still in disbelief from what I saw today.

But he was mogger by definition, it doesn’t really make sense? I am still in disbelief from what I saw today.
Depends on country but chad nigger in balkans for example is just a dog, he is not considered to be human even by normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, GalacticHero and Deleted member 18879
if his skin is pitch black like that it's over for him. u gotta be a light skin nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 9405
Depends on country but chad nigger in balkans for example is just a dog, he is not considered to be human even by normies.
Really brutual, imagine the infinite opportunities and life he coud have in canada or the US.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
if his skin is pitch black like that it's over for him. u gotta be a light skin nigga
Yeah he wasn’t light skin,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
@Homunculus whats wrong with Turkish foids, she later told me she was from Italy but looked very Turkish to me so probably she was making it up or might have just grown up there.
@the BULL bro since youre from the Italy, help me understand this situation.

@the BULL bro since youre from the Italy, help me understand this situation.
Italian girls are similar to Turkish ones and Blacks have very low smv here

Italian girls are similar to Turkish ones and Blacks have very low smv here
Also passport mogg is real, there was African American student, the girl were super helpful to him, he even got his student card before me.

Every Muslim looks at me suspiciously when they see my Israeli passport, but right after they look, I tell them I am Muslim too.

@Blackgymmax your assumptions seems to be true.

Some people will say shit like my family migrated to ottoman from bulgaria so I'm bulgarian etc. but the Ottomans never conquered italy so she is probably actually Italian.

Blacks and ethnics have very low SMV due to recent immigration crisis in Turkey.
How did she treat you?

Some people will say shit like my family migrated to ottoman from bulgaria so I'm bulgarian etc. but the Ottomans never conquered italy so she is probably actually Italian.

Blacks and ethnics have very low SMV due to recent immigration crisis in Turkey.
How did she treat you?
Not as good as that fat bloated ltn honestly, but i had her other co-worker was obviously attracted to me like
Playing with her, pretend she is over stressed so that I can have empathy for her
saying good bye and if I need any help I can count on her or bla bla she was chubby and ltn face to be honest. So I was trying not make an eye contact with her.

Last edited:
Not as good as that fat bloated ltn honestly, but i had her other co-worker simp for me like call me out from, saying good bye and if I need any help I can count on her or bla bla she was chubby and ltn face to be honest. So I was trying not make an eye contact with her.
That flat bloated ltn 6”2 was treated like giga chad to be honest, I easily heigh mogged/ face mogged. Funny she even took his hat off to see if he is bald

she is probably larping as european to get your attention because youre 6'4 chadlite

she is probably larping as european to get your attention because youre 6'4 chadlite
100% pretty sure her parents are Turkish because she looked more Turkish than all her other co-worker foids,

But still keep thinking how that 6”2 ltn gotten that giga chad treatment from her, really boggles my mind.

But still keep thinking how that 6”2 ltn gotten that giga chad treatment from her, really boggles my mind.
Rapci cakal silahli saldiriya ugradi 1658655269 434 x750

did he look like this?

Exactly wtf just a fat version of this
girls love this pheno here in turkey some girl got famous for getting a big ass tattoo of his name on her neck (the guy in pic)

girls love this pheno here in turkey some girl got famous for getting a big ass tattoo of his name on her neck (the guy in pic)
But that’s literally half of Turkey and at Best he is MTN isnt it?

But that’s literally half of Turkey and at Best he is MTN isnt it?
he is thugmaxxed and statusmaxxed and only becky attention,to slay stacies here you still have to be chad

Because looks don't matter, bro. All the guys at this forum have to accept the reality - it's not the looks that is a problem. (a least for a 95% of guys)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532