I think depression is progressive

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Femalegaze maxxed to rope
From my experience, it just gets worse. I've had to deal with some level of depression since around 2020 but before it was just occasional and wouldnt last too long but now it's way longer lasting:feelswhy:

Only times im not feeling depressed is when im basically coping with videogames or music. When i think about university and adjacent stuff, I get reminded I'm utterly shit at socializing and have failed to fix it for years.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell, IAMNOTANINCEL, Bomber517 and 8 others
From my experience, it just gets worse. I've had to deal with some level of depression since around 2020 but before it was just occasional and wouldnt last too long but now it's way longer lasting:feelswhy:

Only times im not feeling depressed is when im basically coping with videogames or music. When i think about university and adjacent stuff, I get reminded I'm utterly shit at socializing and have failed to fix it for years.
ive been suicidal since i was 8

ur right it does get worse

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
it’s easier to socalize with a nice car.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
ive been suicidal since i was 8

ur right it does get worse
damn, how does that even happen. That's brutal tbh.

Tbh I got no idea how I'd fix it. Id need some extravert who wants to invite me to social stuff all the time. But I've never seen someone like that before

it’s easier to socalize with a nice car.
huh? A car?

• +1
Reactions: dipenhydramine and Alt Number 3
damn, how does that even happen. That's brutal tbh.

Tbh I got no idea how I'd fix it. Id need some extravert who wants to invite me to social stuff all the time. But I've never seen someone like that before

huh? A car?
idk genetics read my other posts if u care ig

same tbf

i try to make plans but lose all energy whej it comes up so i cancel

• So Sad
yes if you have a mogger car, it makes a great conversation starter. and most of the time you don’t even have to initiate it.

• Hmm...
idk genetics read my other posts if u care ig

same tbf

i try to make plans but lose all energy whej it comes up so i cancel
Kinda similar to me, I get very much enthusiastic about plans when they come up but that's mostly learned from never making progress before

Kinda similar to me, I get very much enthusiastic about plans when they come up but that's mostly learned from never making progress before
yeah

i loose energy really fast and really randomly

dometimes i will feel hopeful about life and then it geys worse

• So Sad
yeah

i loose energy really fast and really randomly

dometimes i will feel hopeful about life and then it geys worse
it’s cuz when you go out you are a nobody. if u had 800 brake horsepower in the front yard, you’ll feel way better trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Ghoulish
I got two ascension plans that im doing before then, if they fail, I got no hope left and will rope.
same

if gymcoping doesnt work then ill rope

my plan is 2 bottles of DXM mixed with paracetamol

• +1
same, it's only gotten worse, despite being in therapy/ward for 6 months now like the normies said is supposed to cure depression.

jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Imretarded?
same

if gymcoping doesnt work then ill rope

my plan is 2 bottles of DXM mixed with paracetamol
Good luck boyo:chad:. How do you maintain discipline to gym max though?

same, it's only gotten worse, despite being in therapy/ward for 6 months now like the normies said is supposed to cure depression.

jfl
Psychology is bullshit tbh. They pump you with drugs or give shit advice, most depressed people are that way because of systemic social issues that push out the less able and fuck them up. I socialized fine when i was a kid.

Loneliness wasn't such a huge issue before. Should be treated as the systemic problem it is

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and MoggerGaston
yeah it just gets worse and worse till you cant take it anymore. for me, it started in 2020 and it has been a decline ever since

• +1
My mom has it, just gets worse

• +1
Good luck boyo:chad:. How do you maintain discipline to gym max though?
i just hate myself basicially

i look in a mirror and feel like shit

• +1
yeah it just gets worse and worse till you cant take it anymore. for me, it started in 2020 and it has been a decline ever since
One day its rope maxxing for all of us:feelshehe:
My mom has it, just gets worse
at least girls can do this aesthetic though
IMG 8289
i just hate myself basicially

i look in a mirror and feel like shit
Yeah depression makes starving way easier, so makes my goal in having model looks easier

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Apparition, Ghoulish and 1 other person
I never really understood my depression, all my life I was always sad even as a kid, and especially during my eating disorder, but then, when I got in mental hospital, after out, not depressed anymore, or not as bad as before, and no I didn't get any physco meds
weird tbh
glad it's healed now though

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Imretarded?
One day its rope maxxing for all of us:feelshehe:

at least girls can do this aesthetic though
View attachment 3162890

Yeah depression makes starving way easier, so makes my goal in having model looks easier
yeah i fucking love emo girls i really need one

when i get lean ill have all the appeal and thats my only cope

i have eye bags, messy hair, insomnia, whatever else is inherited from my mother

thays judt a cope tho

• +1
I never really understood my depression, all my life I was always sad even as a kid, and especially during my eating disorder, but then, when I got in mental hospital, after out, not depressed anymore, or not as bad as before, and no I didn't get any physco meds
weird tbh
glad it's healed now though
Yeah maybe it reaches point it just gets fixed lol. Maybe you just reset after a while:feelswhat:
yeah i fucking love emo girls i really need one

when i get lean ill have all the appeal and thats my only cope

i have eye bags, messy hair, insomnia, whatever else is inherited from my mother

thays judt a cope tho
Same need myself a goth gf :feelswhy:

Would cure my depression fast tbh

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Yeah maybe it reaches point it just gets fixed lol. Maybe you just reset after a while:feelswhat:

Same need myself a goth gf :feelswhy:

Would cure my depression fast tbh
literally instantly

• +1
It is. No pussy = No Sanity.

• So Sad
I'll become joker. Just keep getting lower dopamine until brain just breaks:chad:. Then huge ascension

yeah pussy is life:feelswhat:
id have a serotonin overdose

i dont even want pussy i just wanna be cuddled

my mother is a schizophrenic and refused to pick me up as a child bcuz she thought i was satan

that prolly has something to do with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and Imretarded?
I enjoy depression atp

• JFL
  • +1

jfl
i look way worse than you. Yet I’m not abused like you are. find what you like and keep doing it. women are not the end all be all

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Imretarded? and Ghoulish
id have a serotonin overdose

i dont even want pussy i just wanna be cuddled

my mother is a schizophrenic and refused to pick me up as a child bcuz she thought i was satan

that prolly has something to do with it
You gonna kill that hoe or what? thats crazy asf:feelswhat:

Id be happy with asexual gf just want someone to cuddle tbh. I dont even care about sex much

I enjoy depression atp
wdym?

Id be happy with asexual gf just want someone to cuddle tbh. I dont even care about sex much

wdym?
I have a big dick so when I’m depressed I think about it and im happy again

• +1

wdym?
yeah precisely

nah i wont kill im a good person

prolly cut contact tho

hope it aint genetic

cuddle>any sex idc what anyone says

my life goal is fall asleep on emo mommy chest

then i can rope in peace

i look way worse than you. Yet I’m not abused like you are. find what you like and keep doing it. women are not the end all be all
cuz u got lucky with better family and better childhood looks (time when looks matter the most as your personality is shaped).

jfl at not only being deformed but also having to suffer from parental child-abuse.

jova

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
cuz u got lucky with better family and better childhood looks (time when looks matter the most as your personality is shaped).

jfl at not only being deformed but also having to suffer from parental child-abuse.

jova
1) I looked retarded as a kid
2) my family is narcy which I inherited too ofc.
3) your not deformed, just funny looking
4) ok I’ll give that you family was typical white parents and mind controlled u but as a man you need to rise above it or your simply a bitch

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
also why hmm react op

• +1
1) I looked retarded as a kid
I was obese with acne, glasses, buzzcut and the most nerd clothes you can imagine that didn't even fit.
I was known as the ugliest kid of the entire school, had websites made about me where foids shared ugly photos of me and roasted me, etc.
2) my family is narcy which I inherited too ofc.
But were you abused by your mother while your dad was a weak cuck who did nothing?
3) your not deformed, just funny looking
I was deformed as a child. Now I am just weird-looking I agree.
4) ok I’ll give that you family was typical white parents and mind controlled u but as a man you need to rise above it or your simply a bitch
'just snap out of your PTSD bro' :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
I was obese with acne, glasses, buzzcut and the most nerd clothes you can imagine that didn't even fit.
I was known as the ugliest kid of the entire school, had websites made about me where foids shared ugly photos of me and roasted me, etc.

But were you abused by your mother while your dad was a weak cuck who did nothing?

I was deformed as a child. Now I am just weird-looking I agree.

'just snap out of your PTSD bro' :lul:
I prescribe you a m5 competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and Alt Number 3
ohh okay

• +1

good you deserve it

depression isnt real btw

• +1

Fuck depression just jack off and live

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Kaari