I think everyone should brainmax

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Intelligence is very underrated here. I'm not talking about " women find intelligent men sexy" bluepilled cope. Intelligence has very little to zero effect on dating. But I'd say there are lots of benefits for intelligence maxing. Basic life skills, general knowledge, mathematics, iq , martial arts, history, physics everything that's knowledge should be maxxed . It'd definitely help you once. If you are a guy who just Ldar, then start learning any new skills like Karate/ Music instruments/ language or something. It's really interesting and refreshing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blonde chad and Deleted member 1476
Intelligence is very underrated here. I'm not talking about " women find intelligent men sexy" bluepilled cope. Intelligence has very little to zero effect on dating. But I'd say there are lots of benefits for intelligence maxing. Basic life skills, general knowledge, mathematics, iq , martial arts, history, physics everything that's knowledge should be maxxed . It'd definitely help you once
ngl, i wish i was high IQ. i legit have nothing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended and 5 others
brians me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Krezo, itsoverbuddyboyo and 4 others
harder to cope when chad gets all the toilets

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
ngl, i wish i was high IQ. i legit have nothing
Start learning anything new. I'm actually doing it and it's really fun and refreshing rather than ldar bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel and itsover69
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1751 and androidcel
forces me

• Love it
Reactions: SikKunt
bro :feelsbadman:

what are you learning atm
I'm currently learning Video editing in a free software called Hitfilm( can't afford fcp or premier pro). I'm planning to attend keyboard classes next month because there might be lots of girls too.

• JFL
Reactions: itsover69
you cant increase ur iq, but you can make the best with what you have

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 281, androidcel and 1 other person
I'm currently learning Video editing in a free software called Hitfilm( can't afford fcp or premier pro). I'm planning to attend keyboard classes next month because there might be lots of girls too.
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1751 and SikKunt
I agree good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itsover69 and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Krezo
Everyone should LDARmax. Stop wasting you time on dumb shit that will get you nothing. Being 'intelligent' gets you nothing unless you're a Jew trying to impress your (((wife))) with diverse investment profile in your 401k.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, dogtown, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
soyddit
Everyone should LDARmax. Stop wasting you time on dumb shit that will get you nothing. Being 'intelligent' gets you nothing unless you're a Jew trying to impress your (((wife))) with diverse investment profile in your 401k.
it comes in handy for funding copes tbh

• +1
you cant increase ur iq, but you can make the best with what you have
True. Human mind is capable of processing a huge chunk of information , but you have to work it one at a time

I don't agree with that tbh. I'm not Jew or anything but life should have lots
Of interesting stuff rather than sex

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides and Ritalincel
soyddit

it comes in handy for funding copes tbh
Lol at not being born with millionaire parents and still wasting your time on incel forums instead of studymaxxing.

• +1
Lol at not being born with millionaire parents and still wasting your time on incel forums instead of studymaxxing.
if i had millions i wouldn't be here, i would be fucking jb everyday

• +1
My brain is bruised

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
It’s all looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Krezo and Deleted member 1751

never helps, it works for a couple of minutes and im back to the same routine. life is hell

Same tbh ibuprofen and staying really still is the only thing that gets rid of headaches for me

I wish I wasn’t such a retard sometimes tbh

I should try stimulants

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itsover69, androidcel, The Dude Abides and 1 other person

never helps, it works for a couple of minutes and im back to the same routine. life is hell

fagtallica sucks hard cock ever since the black album

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac