I think i am anti balding

C

chadthundercuck

Bronze
hey I have had a big forehead from childhood no recession or anything,but recently I am starting to notice hair growth on my forehead wtf hair are coming back or something I just looked today in a mirror closely.I am getting hair on my forehead making it shorter what is this ? did improving my diet could do this or smthin

use midox on ur hairline nigga and microneedling :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
use midox on ur hairline nigga and microneedling :ogre:
bruh read the thread i am getting hair back my hairline is improving all of a sudden it's opposite of what you are saying I'm just asking how is this possible am i going through a second puberty or something

bruh read the thread i am getting hair back my hairline is improving all of a sudden it's opposite of what you are saying I'm just asking how is this possible am i going through a second puberty or something
yeah im saying you could speed it up and make ya hairline even better with that stuff

idk why ur hair is coming back nigga

yeah im saying you could speed it up and make ya hairline even better with that stuff

idk why ur hair is coming back nigga
thanks I'll just use micro-needling with castor oil minodoxil just has too much side s

thanks I'll just use micro-needling with castor oil minodoxil just has too much side s
it has no sides if you use it properly, microneedle on one day then midox the next so it doesnt go into recently punctured holes ya feel?

and you can also just use .25mm needles, i did that and got no sides because it wasnt deep enough to go into my bloodstream

it has no sides if you use it properly, microneedle on one day then midox the next so it doesnt go into recently punctured holes ya feel?

and you can also just use .25mm needles, i did that and got no sides because it wasnt deep enough to go into my bloodstream
How long have you been on minox ?

Don't use minox like the nigga is saying above, first you'll have to use it for your entire lifetime, the day you stop using it your hair will be fucked up permanently, it'll be worse even than your baseline.

Secondly there are lots of experiments done in how it ages you badly, it fucks with collagen

All in all not worth it unless you're balding very fast and are desperate

• +1
Reactions: freshpeppermint
u sure its not actually thinning

Age and is there anything you do that is new in your life?

u sure its not actually thinning
nigga why the f would i lie i see actual little hair strands popping up all over upper forehead not thinning it's the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Age and is there anything you do that is new in your life?
18 but I recently experienced beard growth too just improved my diet by working out and sleep schedule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
18 but I recently experienced beard growth too just improved my diet by working out and sleep schedule
Yep my beard started growing when I started drinking a glass ofmilk

No I’m being honest. What foods do you eat more now?
I started drinking milk and adopting more of a traditional Indian diet clean carbs more vegetables fewer meats and more spices like variety of them not just the hot chilli powder

• +1
Happened to me mid puberty when I started lifting, I theorized it was because of increased testosterone

Indian milk makes hair grow

Brilliant

describe your life in detail :feelshmm:

• Hmm...
hey I have had a big forehead from childhood no recession or anything,but recently I am starting to notice hair growth on my forehead wtf hair are coming back or something I just looked today in a mirror closely.I am getting hair on my forehead making it shorter what is this ? did improving my diet could do this or smthin
Something similar happened to me when I fixed my diet and stopped wearing my hair in a tight bun.
It's possible your hair follicles in those places have woken up after getting enough nutrients, or because of hormonal fluctuations, or because you are less stressed/sleeping more.

This is only if you're 100% sure those small hairs have never been there, though. If you had hair there, you're sure it's not breakage, and you notice they are now wispy and weak, it's possible you're dealing with miniaturization, which is the first step in male pattern hair loss.

i had the same thing , i was norwood 3 as a child , then it gradually grew to NW1 over the years

Something similar happened to me when I fixed my diet and stopped wearing my hair in a tight bun.
It's possible your hair follicles in those places have woken up after getting enough nutrients, or because of hormonal fluctuations, or because you are less stressed/sleeping more.

This is only if you're 100% sure those small hairs have never been there, though. If you had hair there, you're sure it's not breakage, and you notice they are now wispy and weak, it's possible you're dealing with miniaturization, which is the first step in male pattern hair loss.
nah it has gotten better over the years tho ngl I have always been keeping this stuff in check

nigga why the f would i lie i see actual little hair strands popping up all over upper forehead not thinning it's the same
He’s asking because when you’re receeding your hair miniturizes aka you get those little hair strands

Just ethnic things.

Don't worry.

main-qimg-631c190fefc22abe3c5da748872a94b6-lq