I think I am at the brink

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
The reason why I might be so obsessed with the afterlife is because I am on the verge of killing myself soon. I tried it before and it didn't go so well, I survived. But I have 2 bottles of Benadryl so I might swallow that with alcohol along with a bottle of sleeping pills. I can't buy a gun cause I've been institutionalized so I might not be able to have a quick, painless death; I'll probably be forced to embrace all the pain and fear death comes with. I'm just tired, I can't better things no matter what I do. I'm not gonna be that cool good looking guy who has a girlfriend, nah, not me. If there is a God I just hope he can understand my pain and find it in his heart to forgive me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
The reason why I might be so obsessed with the afterlife is because I am on the verge of killing myself soon. I tried it before and it didn't go so well, I survived. But I have 2 bottles of Benadryl so I might swallow that with alcohol along with a bottle of sleeping pills. I can't buy a gun cause I've been institutionalized so I might not be able to have a quick, painless death; I'll probably be forced to embrace all the pain and fear death comes with. I'm just tired, I can't better things no matter what I do. I'm not gonna be that cool good looking guy who has a girlfriend, nah, not me. If there is a God I just hope he can understand my pain and find it in his heart to forgive me.
The afterlife is most likely to be a continuation of this life