I think I am going insane

RoadtoCurryChad

RoadtoCurryChad

Bronze
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Posts
307
Reputation
334
I might be going insane but as the leader of the Kool Kids Klub or KKK for short. I will continue to motivate and help all my incel blackpill children.

Never give up hope continue to grind so you can ascend one day.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 24444
a suck on my bbc will clear your head up in no time
 
a suck on my bbc will clear your head up in no time
don't worry my child we will convert you in holy curry water and cleanse you of your bitch boy cum syndrome and you will assimilate to the Kool Kids Klub and become one with our savior Ronald McDonald. Just accept him and ascend to a new level.
 
23251.jpg
 

Similar threads

AustrianMogger
Replies
3
Views
26
mocco
mocco
Mariner
Replies
5
Views
51
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
DeeVeeDee
Replies
3
Views
31
Buddyboyo2
Buddyboyo2
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
1
Views
20
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice
thekey
Replies
9
Views
67
thekey
thekey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top