I think I basically just called autistic IRL at the airport.

11 on extreme outliers.

Realistically 13 is a good age of consent though.

@Xtra
Holy shit you need to be stoned immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, Deprived, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
you honestly are so pathetically see through. You get off on talking down to people on an incel forum like me and @Manletmachine

No one takes you seriously. You’re probably a larping foid
11 on extreme outliers.

@Xtra
11 year olds… And you’re talking about taking someone seriously.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
You’re an adult who goes for underage girls because you can’t get women your own age.
i keep seeing this strawman and it's retarded as fuck, a virgin should be with another virgin and there are no virgins in my age range or in the age range of @Aladin

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
If you’re actually a pedophile kys respectfully
imagine being this triggered at a group who did nothing to you
back to reddit stupid soycuck

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
11 on extreme outliers.

@Xtra
i wouldn't say "good" but it's definitely a step up from 16 or even 18 like these braindead monkeys suggest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and moreroidsmoredates
imagine being this triggered at a group who did nothing to you
back to reddit stupid soycuck
I was baiting for some reps :feelshah:

i keep seeing this strawman and it's retarded as fuck, a virgin should be with another virgin and there are no virgins in my age range or in the age range of @Aladin
Just call everyone retarded who doesn’t show the same worldview as you theory.

Keep barking. I know you’re butthurt.

Just call everyone retarded who doesn’t show the same worldview as you theory.

Keep barking. I know you’re butthurt.
some butthurt redditor who replied to the thread 10 times is calling me butthurt? :lul:
i dont give a fuck what someone on an incel forum says

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
some butthurt redditor who replied to the thread 10 times is calling me butthurt? :lul:
i dont give a fuck what someone on an incel forum says
I don’t even use reddit.
Just please kindly fuck off you basement dwelling pedophile thinking his opinion is shared by others.

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
I don’t even use reddit.
Just please kindly fuck off you basement dwelling pedophile thinking his opinion is shared by others.
I love it when you protect everyone by being very verbal and using high iq word and composing them in very high iq sentences

Be my first anal sex please

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I don’t even use reddit.
you act exactly like a snowflake SJW redditor, can't even answer a very simple question, at this point I can't tell if you're seriously fucking retarded or if you are just this much of a crybaby

• +1
I love it when you protect everyone by being very verbal and using high iq word and composing them in very high iq sentences
It’s not that hard when you’re arguing with these types of losers.
Bottom of the barrel of society. Rejected by everyone and now preying on little children as a last resort.
Be my first anal sex please
Only anal for big booty sluts with good looking feet.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Charisma
It’s not that hard when you’re arguing with these types of losers.
Bottom of the barrel of society. Rejected by everyone and now preying on little children as a last resort.

Only anal for big booty sluts with good looking feet.
Please make two separate comments so I can react with Love emoji on the first part and So sad emoji on the second

• JFL
you act exactly like a snowflake SJW redditor, can't even answer a very simple question, at this point I can't tell if you're seriously fucking retarded or if you are just this much of a crybaby
I don’t even reply to you or your meaningless threads, but whenever i have an argument with someone regarding this topic you jump in like indian who is trying to scam others.

Still desperately trying to sound smart and convince himself this argument is still going on.

Holy shit you need to be stoned immediately
I love it when people advocate stoning for thoughtcrime. Proves you’re fucking brain dead.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and moreroidsmoredates
You literally just did retard.

You’re honestly pathetically see through. I’m fully convinced you’re a foid or som paid troll.
He called us "bottom of the barrel losers" as if he isn't on an incel forum. Legit has an account on the same incel forum we use and says that shit, if he isn't trolling he has an IQ south of 80.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Aladin

You’re honestly pathetically see through. I’m fully convinced you’re a foid or som paid troll.
Nooooo Aladin, don’t fight with moreroidsmoredates, I treasure you both as good users and don’t want to think any less of either of you when one loses a battle

He called us "bottom of the barrel losers" as if he isn't on an incel forum. Legit has an account on the same incel forum we use and says that shit, if he isn't trolling he has an IQ south of 80.
Nooooo don’t use “us vs them” psychology it will only lead to more separation in this already society separated forum 😢

You didn’t understand what I was trying to say. I never reply to him first trying to start an argument. Ofcourse I reply back.
Not surprised at all seeing a reaction like this. Calling you out makes me pathetic?
I know you’re boiling with rage rn.

Yeah calling you out and invalidating your points makes me a “foid” or a “paid troll”.

Remember you’re an loser who goes for 11 year olds.

This is you now:
IMG 8602

robin lord taylor gotham tv show GIF by Gotham

@Aladin @Xtra @moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
you honestly are so pathetically see through. You get off on talking down to people on an incel forum like me and @Manletmachine

No one takes you seriously. You’re probably a larping foid
deserves a medal for most insecure user

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Imagine being that pathetic that you go back to months old post in an attempt to win internet arguments.
He’s still at it huh :lul: must be roid rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and IAMNOTANINCEL
Imagine being that pathetic that you go back to months old post in an attempt to win internet arguments.
No not really, i had an argument with him before and I remembered I saved these pics.

Anyways i’m done talking to you, I said what I wanted to say.
You probably look as disgusting as you are, I can guarantee you that.

No not really, i had an argument with him before and I remembered I saved these pics.
Yea, you saved these pics because you’re a pathetic fuck. The average person isn’t saving pics to put in their back pocket as ammo. You are fooling no one here.

I will repeat that:

You are fooling no one here.

You’re a pathetic posturing troll.

hes probably watching vitalyzedtv (that russian with the prank yt channel thing) who makes 'pedohunter' vids now

• JFL
hes probably watching vitalyzedtv (that russian with the prank yt channel thing) who makes 'pedohunter' vids now
Bro wat, wrm zo aangevallen?

Yea, you saved these pics because you’re a pathetic fuck. The average person isn’t saving pics to put in their back pocket as ammo. You are fooling no one here.

I will repeat that:

You are fooling no one here.

You’re a pathetic posturing troll.
Dnr

Keep it short next time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and moreroidsmoredates
OP rocking back and forth and making self-soothing motions irl

• Hmm...
Why do you keep on repeating the same thing?
To get it through your thick skull.

why do you keep posturing? amnesia isn’t in here shit talking other users. He is out fucking girls living a happy life. U are here because u are a troll.

To get it through your thick skull.

why do you keep posturing? amnesia isn’t in here shit talking other users. He is out fucking girls living a happy life. U are here because u are a troll.
Dnr