I think I can get hollow cheeks!

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
I've been dieting for a little over a month and my face is starting to slowly lose some bloat. Maybe it's just done sort of placebo but I think my cheeks have lost some fat and even go invards a bit.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Post pics ngl

Post pics ngl
It's still a little early. I need to keep dieting. Right now I can only really see the changes in the mirror it doesn't show much in pics.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
It's still a little early. I need to keep dieting. Right now I can only really see the changes in the mirror it doesn't show much in pics.

Most probabaly placebo, don't get your hopes up. Altough you should definetly keep going never the less to see if its not

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
try taking a pic with frontal lighting (ie selfie with front camera with flash on), my cheeks are kinda hollow every time I take a pic like that but I'm not quite there yet lowbloatwise to have hollow cheeks in every lighting

Most probabaly placebo, don't get your hopes up. Altough you should definetly keep going never the less to see if its not
Yeah I will keep going
try taking a pic with frontal lighting (ie selfie with front camera with flash on), my cheeks are kinda hollow every time I take a pic like that but I'm not quite there yet lowbloatwise to have hollow cheeks in every lighting
That still doesn't work for me, I guess I'll have to try when my bf is a little lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My cheeks look kinda hollow when i also do that. Its probably just frauding tbh

My cheeks look kinda hollow when i also do that. Its probably just frauding tbh
it's frauding ye but not everyone has hollow cheeks even like that tbh

it's frauding ye but not everyone has hollow cheeks even like that tbh
True but i dont think it indicates that you can have proper hollow cheeks though

maybe if you go auschwitz sub 10% bf mode
Thats my plan for the summer. I'll have a nice core but my arms will probably sticks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470