I think i do get iois from time to time, but idk, do i look like i would? Should i keep convincing myself they arent iois?

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Do i look good enough that i would get iois? Girls will make eye contact and smile sometimes, in a way that seems like an ioi. I feel like i can tell the difference in an ioi and not. I talk myself out of it cause sometimes the girls are pretty cute, and i convince myself theyre out my league so its a fluke, but today i got a very obvious one and she was hellla cute. There was also another instance in a bar with an emo HTB stacy that i made eye contact with and she smiled like 3 times but i am too high inhib. Idk what do u guys think?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and datboijj
Im 6'1 barefoot also forgot to add

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Looks like you'd appeal to low class drug sluts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, BoneDensity, Toth's thot and 1 other person
@Bvnny. Do i get iois?
@Xangsane
@jim

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and datboijj
@Bvnny. Do i get iois?
@Xangsane
@jim
Yes, you look like a pretty boy lite, high-appeal for young foids like the ones you described on the main post :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and alriodai
according to the female gaze you're hot
according to me you look like a fucking ugly trash retard
but you know as a fair motherfucker, i rate like a girl would
and according to bad goth bitches you're fine asf and got a big dick
so there you go

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and aBetterMii
so there you go
How do you know of this female gaze and me being appeal to female gaze

Do i have appeal to skinny emo HTB with cut scars? This is my ideal type
For sure dude. You'll attract the type of chicks you'll be able to do the most degenerate shit to in bed

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
so there you go
Admit that you want to give OP head :ogre:

• JFL
How do you know of this female gaze and me being appeal to female gaze
my boy, I been talking w bitches for years, seeing what bitches want and look for in niggas for years, asking what really bitches want in a nigga looks for years. I just know what's up.
Your personnality and mindset won't cut it though, the hot bitches you attract actually assume you're super secure about yourself but a loser at the same time (you're the latter one, but not the first) so try to delusionmaxx that you're GL (you're already GLyou just have bdd)
Admit that you want to give OP head :ogre:
no homo if iwas a girlthere is a list of guys in this forum iwould: have ONS with, LTR and betacuck and ignore

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and aBetterMii
my boy, I been talking w bitches for years, seeing what bitches want and look for in niggas for years, asking what really bitches want in a nigga looks for years. I just know what's up.
Your personnality and mindset won't cut it though, the hot bitches you attract actually assume you're super secure about yourself but a loser at the same time (you're the latter one, but not the first) so try to delusionmaxx that you're GL (you're already GLyou just have bdd)

no homo if iwas a girlthere is a list of guys in this forum iwould: have ONS with, LTR and betacuck and ignore
I would probably be ignored :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and aBetterMii
I would probably be ignored :hnghn:
Nah based on your personnality and how you type in this forum you sound like you got an above average dick no homo (at least 6 inches). Would have to talk to you more foran ONS
OP would be a ONS for sure, mf look like he packing
@StreegeReturn would be an LTR, he looks like fun to be around
Amnesia would be ignored, look like a narcy dude and not fun to be around

Tell me more users I'll tell you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bvnny., Deleted member 18840 and aBetterMii

I have a very open and quirky personality once i feel comfy with people. My forum personality is pretty much my IRL personality, self hating and all

Nah based on your personnality and how you type in this forum you sound like you got an above average dick no homo (at least 6 inches). Would have to talk to you more foran ONS

Im 6.7 x 5.2 BP idk if that is good enough 👉👈

• +1
Reactions: alriodai

Would you give Anstrum a chance out of solidarity for him? :ogre:

• +1
Would you give Anstrum a chance out of solidarity for him? :ogre:
I wpuld @Anstrum95 seems like hed be chill irl.he seems like LTR material

• Love it
Reactions: Bvnny.
Type the n word from time to time

• WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii and datboijj
Do i look good enough that i would get iois? Girls will make eye contact and smile sometimes, in a way that seems like an ioi. I feel like i can tell the difference in an ioi and not. I talk myself out of it cause sometimes the girls are pretty cute, and i convince myself theyre out my league so its a fluke, but today i got a very obvious one and she was hellla cute. There was also another instance in a bar with an emo HTB stacy that i made eye contact with and she smiled like 3 times but i am too high inhib. Idk what do u guys think?
View attachment 1754791
meanhwile a subhuman like me gets nothing be happy

• So Sad
Well i dont know if im getting ioi or not to be fair i maybe get 0
in the bar was defiently the rest i dunno
reality is to confusing

• So Sad