I think I found a good MK677 Supplier

blud acting like mk is a schedule 1 drug

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and kebab
everyone fakes 3rd party tests; researchchem, chemyo and whoever else you roid trannys want to mention have tests that are like several years out of date

everyone fakes 3rd party tests; researchchem, chemyo and whoever else you roid trannys want to mention have tests that are like several years out of date
chemyo mk worked for me lil broski

chemyo mk worked for me lil broski
whatever you say roid tranny

also just cos something worked doesn't mean it's legit. anavar is faked with dbol so your 'mk' which is pretty hard for labs to synthesise, could be anything. not that it would matter because mk isn't going to help with your narrow clavicles jfl

Nope.

Well, do you have proof of this claim? I'm interested!

I know this website sounds retarded but the 3rd party tests look legit/ price is insane https://www.sigmachemical.com.cn/
anyone heard of them?
Well, I heard they sell legit HGH but I'm not sure about their MK677. It also can possibly be overdosed or you might do the dosing wrong yourself, so be aware.

Brainlabz is trustworthy

bro whatever u do dont shop from sigma chemical

• +1
Reactions: zura
Well, I heard they sell legit HGH but I'm not sure about their MK677. It also can possibly be overdosed or you might do the dosing wrong yourself, so be aware.
thanks pookie

yes lol just to reddit where people perform their own HLPC almost every supplier fails every time .
Yeah they say they’ll always test it, yet never any answers. Simply put, people aren’t going to risk sending sarms to labs or even worse, their uni‘s labs. They take it, it works for them, case closed.

People aren’t stupid, they do bloodwork, take note of sides ect what you’ll often notice is that blood work, sides and progress are consistent with the unique properties of sarms, i.e lower levels of shutdown and noticeable, yet less noteworthy gains compared to roids. With Mk-677, people often notice increased levels of hunger, better sleep and around 2IUs worth of GH increase with rises in IGF-1. What substances could be there instead of MK jfl ???

Send me the threads where they tested their products from the main suppliers and let’s see whether the compounds are present. You obviously won’t because no such threads exist, you’re just asking out your ass.

EDIT: and the reports I’ve seen are all fairly recent. At least from Chemyo. Either way, if you’re so stressed just email the labs to confirm. That’s why some people did.

Last edited:
@Osie @MaestheticMaso does this look legit/ any way I can verify