I think I found a legit mewing technique.

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken
Neck curls + mewing = giga maxilla gains?

Make sure your teeth are touching lightly so you don't retrude your back teeth though.

Opinons?

Last edited:
Mewing isn't scientific, it's a cope for greycels.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and mvp2v1
Mewing isn't scientific, it's a cope for greycels.
ik this. However when you neck curl you're putting a lot of force on your skull. I wondering if this is legit enough for remodelling the maxilla.

You should be mewing when doing neck curls anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
ik this. However when you neck curl you're putting a lot of force on your skull. I wondering if this is legit enough for remodelling the maxilla.
No it isn't, there was a study on this.

There are people who claim it works but they had undergone puberty era.

No it isn't, there was a study on this.

There are people who claim it works but they had undergone puberty era.
Is there truly a study to it? I'm hoping I can say my long midface is a result of genetics rather than environment.

Is there truly a study to it? I'm hoping I can say my long midface is a result of genetics rather than environment.
I googled it and got info from surface web that there is no evidence it works, plus some user was mewing for years and nothing changed.

some pajeet made a video about this 2 years ago. but he was larping he only lost weight

also tmjd city

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Neck curls + mewing = giga maxilla gains?

Make sure your teeth are touching lightly so you don't retrude your back teeth though.

Opinons?
Shouldnt you retract your lower jaw into a chin tuck instead of having them touch?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Conclusion: The results of the current study showed no significant differences in the resting tongue posture among the groups, and moderate to weak correlation between tongue posture and dental arch widths.
The tongue-to-palate distances were generally greater, i.e. lower tongue posture, for the Class III subjects. Significant correlations were seen between tongue-to-palate distances in the posterior region with the area ratio (rho = 0.44, P < 0.05). Tongue posture is significantly lower in Class III subjects and is associated with the dentoalveolar characteristics of the maxilla and mandible.
There were no significant differences in masseter muscle activity as a function of tongue position (Ps > .20). These findings suggest caution in labeling the "rest" position of the tongue and indicate that further study of the relationship between tongue position and orofacial pains in needed.
Conclusion: The results of the current study implicate that the tongue posture has a significant effect on sagittal jaw relationship and dental arch widths
tldr no solid evidence, conflicting results and current support is mostly anecdotal, need more studies

basically do it because why not but don't expect a miracle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Skywalker, mvp2v1 and 1 other person

tldr no solid evidence, conflicting results and current support is mostly anecdotal, need more studies

basically do it because why not but don't expect a miracle
no wonder Mike Mew's "patients" are all 10-14 yr old, pre teens :ROFLMAO:
there is barely any evidence mewing works post 20 s
any ideas what can i do to enlarge a small palate in my late 20s?
2 or 3 bimaxes the only solution? :lul: