i think i found the cause for my facial asymmetry and rotated maxilla

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron

today i realised that my teeth are flawed and i actually have a crossbite. i used to make fun of my friends for having crooked unstraight teeth and used to flex that my teeth genetics are better. JFL karma has come for me since despite having a wide palate and well spaced teeth i still got fucked somehow. im gonna ask my dentist on what i can do, i might go on braces to move my teeth to be aligned

one side of my maxilla is recessed backwards and more rounded, other is higher in every aspect. the crosbite combined with shit posture probably caused that. ive been posturemaxxing but i should probably address the other problem soon (i have a free dentist appointment in december. ill have to wait till then)

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Jfl at going to a Jew orthodontist that’ll probably recess you even more just to fix a crossfire. Better to Kys and not have him fuck you up even more.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 32973
Jfl at going to a Jew orthodontist that’ll probably recess you even more just to fix a crossfire. Better to Kys and not have him fuck you up even more.
nigga wants me to not medically fix my condition with simple braces and instead rot as an ugly ogre, as long as my teeth are not getting fucking removed (which orthodontists dont do with crossbite) it wont fuck me up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
nigga wants me to not medically fix my condition with simple braces and instead rot as an ugly ogre, as long as my teeth are not getting fucking removed (which orthodontists dont do with crossbite) it wont fuck me up
Don’t know why I thought they did. It wouldn’t be a medical condition if your parents weren’t autistic and instead were natives tbh

He doesnt have an overbite or underbite. He has a crossbite, so it is likely they wont recess him if he got braces unless the dentist made up sum stupid reason for him to use elastics that are intended to move maxilla/jaw. Sometimes they use elastics to correct uneven bites that wont recess you. Communicate clearly to your dentist and ask questions regarding what the braces main function is and if they will use elastics then ask them what they are for

Am I the only who thinks fixing the crossbite with braces won’t actually fix facial asymmetry?

The title says OP thinks his crossbite caused his facial asymmetry/maxilla issues. Shouldn’t it be the other way around? Surely there’s skeletal asymmetry on some level (maxilla or elsewhere) that’s to blame for the crossbite?

No?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back