I think i fucked my estrogen with aromasin.

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I took 25mg a couple hours ago, and Im feeling lightheaded and dizzy, and im having circulation in my hands and feet.

How do i get estrogen back?

Can i eat lots of soy for the xeno estrogens, or eat plastic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 15827 and 15 others
eat plastic?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, bugeater23, Deleted member 21146 and 13 others
goodbye friend was nice knowing you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 8988, Wallenberg and 6 others
If your estrogen is fucked from aromasin, it's fucked for a while. It works via enzymatic activity and that takes a while to ramp back up after discontinuation

I have been telling you kids that AIs are no good. No one wants to listen. Now you must pay the price

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, litaz, Deleted member 21146 and 9 others
why do you play with your hormones like that

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
If your estrogen is fucked from aromasin, it's fucked for a while. It works via enzymatic activity and that takes a while to ramp back up after discontinuation

I have been telling you kids that AIs are no good. No one wants to listen. Now you must pay the price
Fuck fuck fuck.

How long will this last, and how do i make my estrogen come back.

I should have just stuck to 12.5mg :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
why do you play with your hormones like that
I was doubting that my aromasin was legit, so i decided i wanted to test by megadosing and seeing if i got side effects.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BearBoy, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
Fuck fuck fuck.

Tell your doctor you feel like a woman so he prescribes you estrogens and you can inject them back in your ass

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BearBoy, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Tell your doctor you feel like a woman so he prescribes you estrogens and you can inject them back in your ass
I need to increase my estrogen right now

Any foods which looksmaxxer recommend against.

Im gonna collapse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Primordial
Fuck fuck fuck.

Really just depends. If you stop altogether now, a week or two to a few months. If you lower the dose, your estrogen will actually crash lower because the enzymes will continue to get fucked

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Preoximerianas

Im gonna collapse
I don't think food will be enough bro, go to the hospital and tell them what you did because that's the only solution.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Preoximerianas
Really just depends. If you stop altogether now, a week or two to a few months. If you lower the dose, your estrogen will actually crash lower because the enzymes will continue to get fucked
Why the fuck am i so low inhib :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I should have taken that stupid fucking megadose gay shit fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
But ok, instead of just laugh at you I'll help. Eat a shit ton of hemp seeds & whole eggs. Stop taking AIs. Short term soy sauce too, but discontinue that the second you feel ok

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
But ok, instead of just laugh at you I'll help. Eat a shit ton of hemp seeds & whole eggs. Stop taking AIs. Short term soy sauce too, but discontinue that the second you feel ok
Ok thanks.

Im hoping that this is just placebo that im feeling rn.

Relax you'll be fine. I nuked my estrogen too when I was a young retard, it recovered. I did feel like shit for a while though, had lingering sides for a while, and lose hair (not mpb, nuked e2=rip hair and collagen)

Estrogen is literally the hair and collagen hormone, never fuck with it again. You'll notice also your joints will hurt, your workouts will suck, and your libido will suck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, thereallegend, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
Ok thanks.

Im hoping that this is just placebo that im feeling rn.
Could be. Aromasin works quickly, hormones respond quickly. Could just be a panic attack

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Relax you'll be fine. I nuked my estrogen too when I was a young retard, it recovered. I did feel like shit for a while though, have lingering sides for a while, and lose hair (not mpb, nuked e2=rip hair and collagen)

Estrogen is literally the hair and collagen hormone, never fuck with it again. You'll notice also your joints will hurt, your workouts will suck, and your libido will suck
Can i continue using after my estrogen is back?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15698 and Preoximerianas
Can i continue using after my estrogen is back?
Continue using what? Surely you're not talking about the drug that caused this problem in the first place 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14781, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Continue using what? Surely you're not talking about the drug that caused this problem in the first place 😂😂
I mean at a lower dose.

I have 98 pills left, and i wasnt feeling any negatives on 12.5mg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Preoximerianas
Love it when kids take AIs without doing any research or blood work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
I mean at a lower dose.

I have 98 pills left, and i wasnt feeling any negatives on 12.5mg
My advice is no, flush it. No male should take AIs for any reason. I already explained why

When we are young, we think we know everything but we actually know almost nothing. For instance, we think simplistic things like "testosterone good, estrogen bad, therefore more test less estro always better." In reality no. Both hormones have their roles, and it is about finding an optimal balance

But at the end of the day you will do what you want to do

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
You should be called placebomaxxer

Honestly, some of your threads are peak retardation to a 4th dimension (including this one) but I gotta commend it to you for actually going through with doing the shit people talk about on this forum. Even if the way they talk about it on this forum is negative.

JFL at you still wanting to take this stuff after you start feeling like this tho :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 13335 and 1 other person
I fucking hope im placebomaxxing.

If im not im gonna kill myself.
Why are you such a spastic? Have your parents ever told you that you need to relax lol? You made a bad decision, you take the L and learn a lesson from it. Life goes on, you aren't going to die

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Honestly, some of your threads are peak retardation to a 4th dimension (including this one) but I gotta commend it to you for actually going through with doing the shit people talk about on this forum. Even if the way they talk about it on this forum is negative.

JFL at you still wanting to take this stuff after you start feeling like this tho :lul:
Im absurdly low inhib to the point where its really bad for me. I do everything i say im gonna do.

But im also extremely susceptible to placebo when it comes to how i feel

Im always doing the next retarded thing just to test

Why are you such a spastic? Have your parents ever told you that you need to relax lol? You made a bad decision, you take the L and learn a lesson from it. Life goes on, you aren't going to die
Hyperbaly tbh.

But srs i dont wnat my parents to find out about aromasin, and i dont fucking wanna be feeling like absolute dogshit for a month

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Hyperbaly tbh.

But srs i dont wnat my parents to find out about aromasin, and i dont fucking wanna be feeling like absolute dogshit for a month
Hyperbole lol

Welcome to adulthood. What you want matters to no one, and what you get are the consequences of your actions. You did something stupid, and now you will likely feel bad for a month. This is ok young buck, suffer in silence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and DharkDC

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zg10, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
HEIGHTMAXX OR DEATH!!! :feelswhy:

bro you took 25mg not 1kg lmao

Xd

Xdd

Xddd

xddd

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9670 and DharkDC
Hyperbaly tbh.

honestly, the answer is pretty simple. Just rest and eat more carbs. You'll be aight, niggas here acting like you chopped off ur balls

My advice is no, flush it. No male should take AIs for any reason. I already explained why

When we are young, we think we know everything but we actually know almost nothing. For instance, we think simplistic things like "testosterone good, estrogen bad, therefore more test less estro always better." In reality no. Both hormones have their roles, and it is about finding an optimal balance

But at the end of the day you will do what you want to do
Elab.
What about when you are on cycle and your estrogen is through the roof?

Elab.
What about when you are on cycle and your estrogen is through the roof?
The best solution is to not run cycles that shoot your estro through the roof. You don't need 600mg test to grow. Just run some dbol, and if you must trt level test (unnecessary.) At that point, I guarantee drugs will not be the bottleneck to your physique. It will be training or nutrition

Running high test then compensating with AI makes sense on paper, but fails in practice for a few reasons

1) It is almost impossible to gauge the AI dose you'd need to bring estrogen in to ideal ranges. There's no set rule and it differs person by person. That range is pretty narrow, so you're likely going to wind up nuking your estrogen, or not bringing it down enough

2) When taking exogenous hormones, your body cannot modulate and naturally balance the levels anymore. In reality when you pin 600mg test, there are periods where your blood test levels (and consequently estrogen levels) are much higher than they will be later in the week. So even if you do find the elusive correct AI dose, you will still have periods where your estrogen is tanked, and periods where it's excessively high and can cause gyno in the sensitive

3) Estrogen rebound. When you discontinue an AI and enzymatic activity recovers, your estrogen rebounds higher than baseline putting you at risk of gyno. You cannot avoid this by tapering

Much simpler solution is just run smart cycles

For instance, 50mg dbol solo. Or 125mg test + dbol. Or 125mg test + anavar

• +1
Reactions: dachad
The best solution is to not run cycles that shoot your estro through the roof. You don't need 600mg test to grow. Just run some dbol, and if you must trt level test (unnecessary.) At that point, I guarantee drugs will not be the bottleneck to your physique. It will be training or nutrition

Running high test then compensating with AI makes sense on paper, but fails in practice for a few reasons

1) It is almost impossible to gauge the AI dose you'd need to bring estrogen in to ideal ranges. There's no set rule and it differs person by person. That range is pretty narrow, so you're likely going to wind up nuking your estrogen, or not bringing it down enough

2) When taking exogenous hormones, your body cannot modulate and naturally balance the levels anymore. In reality when you pin 600mg test, there are periods where your blood test levels (and consequently estrogen levels) are much higher than they will be later in the week. So even if you do find the elusive correct AI dose, you will still have periods where your estrogen is tanked, and periods where it's excessively high and can cause gyno in the sensitive

3) Estrogen rebound. When you discontinue an AI and enzymatic activity recovers, your estrogen rebounds higher than baseline putting you at risk of gyno. You cannot avoid this by tapering

Aromasin cannot rebound as its suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Aromasin cannot rebound as its suicidal.
Yes it can, it is debunked. It doesn't rebound via excess test on cycle aromatizing all at once as you discontinue. It rebounds later as a result of enzymes ramping up above baseline production before production is scaled down

I used raloxifene instead of an ai, but my estrogen was * 137 pg/mL while my T was >34.61 ng/mL at around 350mg/week pinned daily. So had trouble sleeping at night, numb fingers and whatnot, probably due to too much water retention due to the E, around 5 extra kilos of water.

1-You do bloodwork.
2-You pin daily.
3-How does it work? the body senses there is little E and makes more aromatase enzimes and when you stop it you suddenly have too many of them converting T into E? Don't know how tapering wouldn't work.

Anyways, raloxifene seems a better deal than an AI, but sometimes you don't want that extra water retention.

Also, dianabol aromatizes, so don't know why you say to use it.

For cycles, some people say use the minimum dose that is effective, but a better deal is probably using the maximum dose that wont give you sides, you check this with bloodwork and whatnot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Im gonna collapse
Dairy alot of dairy. I don't think it will help but try

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2