I think I fully grasped what exactly makes height such a big deal to women

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
I think what makes height so attractive to women is that it makes a man seem sophisticated. If you're sub 180cm, you'll never look as sophisticated as a 180cm+ guy would.

This is peak sophistication:

wp2893974.jpg

Besides height, he also has all the other traits associated with looking sophisticated: white, dark hair, light stubble or clean shaven, facial development (obviously)

You can't look at this guy and not automatically think he is:
- intelligent
- successful
- confident
- wealthy
- etc.

Aka, a woman can hardly look at this man and not feel that he is superior to her, which is what really creates attraction in women.

When we look at Zac Efron, he has all the necessary facial and phenotypical features to have that sophisticated superior male look:
cc6fe23434d873379ca8b77f3fd54015--zac-efron--zac-ephron.jpg

But it all falls apart once they see he's a 5'8 manlet:
80599f9f-0001-0004-0000-000001146013_w948_r1.778_fpx31.85_fpy54.96.jpg

The equivalent for sophistication in women is weight. Chubby girls can be cute and fuckable, but they'll never look sophisticated like these women do:
c5cf8b9a8a0bb216e4994b52209940b6.jpg

5616d43473136af4824e635c3bf25b62.jpg

Most men are chronically sexually frustrated though. So they don't give a shit about how sophisticated a woman looks and just want to empty their blue balls into a woman that is even remotely attractive to them. Although I do believe that looking sophisticated generally makes even women more attractive to men from an LTR perspective and for them to actually fall in love with a woman rather than just wanting to fuck her.

You can be sub 180cm and attractive to (some) women, but you probably won't get the same level of admiration for being a highly sophisticated superior man. @Niko is probably a good example for this. I'd say the ideal height range to look sophisticated and superior is 185cm to like 190cm. Taller than that is ogre territory.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Yerico7, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
low iq

• +1
Reactions: finalfork
this nigag is a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
so you just called good looking people sophisticated and thought its a reasonable argument?

its just short women need to feel more safe, so they want a tall man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, ElBastardo, Deleted member 22775 and 1 other person
i can understand your point but efron is a bad example of "sophistication" in this pic. this slickback haircut along with the goofy ahh sideburns scream low-class. zero difference between this and the average new money piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
What a fucking cope. It's simply an evolutionarily benefitial trait you redpill retard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Yerico7 and Sens
so you just called good looking people sophisticated and thought its a reasonable argument?
this guy is good looking:
niall-horan--6618763-.jpg

yet he's not even remotely close to looking as sophisticated as the guy in the OP because he's a blonde haired manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 23554
IMG 20221225 183750

"Sophistication" indeed:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: danny phantom, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 22775
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Tylermax
POV: you are sub 90 IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
its just short women need to feel more safe, so they want a tall man
if a woman wanted to feel safe she'd date a 5'7 mma fighter

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and Tylermax
this guy is good looking:
niall-horan--6618763-.jpg

yet he's not even remotely close to looking as sophisticated as the guy in the OP because he's a blonde haired manlet
Lemme get this straight then:
You mean some random tall indian dude for example, looks more sophisticated than a literal aryan because """muh dark looks""" ???? Lmaooo
How is dark hair """sophisticated""" if you only find that shit in abundance in the poorest shortest most fcked up third world countries? Cope Harder.

Height is a big deal because it makes pussies wet.

Lemme get this straight then:
You mean some random tall indian dude for example, looks more sophisticated than a literal aryan because """muh dark looks""" ???? Lmaooo
How is dark hair """sophisticated""" if you only find that shit in abundance in the poorest shortest most fcked up third world countries? Cope Harder.
i'm just talking about hair

everyone knows that blonde and especially light blonde hair makes men seem more juvenile

I think what makes height so attractive to women is that it makes a man seem sophisticated. If you're sub 180cm, you'll never look as sophisticated as a 180cm+ guy would.

This is peak sophistication:

wp2893974.jpg

Besides height, he also has all the other traits associated with looking sophisticated: white, dark hair, light stubble or clean shaven, facial development (obviously)

You can't look at this guy and not automatically think he is:
- intelligent
- successful
- confident
- wealthy
- etc.

Aka, a woman can hardly look at this man and not feel that he is superior to her, which is what really creates attraction in women.

When we look at Zac Efron, he has all the necessary facial and phenotypical features to have that sophisticated superior male look:
cc6fe23434d873379ca8b77f3fd54015--zac-efron--zac-ephron.jpg

But it all falls apart once they see he's a 5'8 manlet:
80599f9f-0001-0004-0000-000001146013_w948_r1.778_fpx31.85_fpy54.96.jpg

The equivalent for sophistication in women is weight. Chubby girls can be cute and fuckable, but they'll never look sophisticated like these women do:
c5cf8b9a8a0bb216e4994b52209940b6.jpg

5616d43473136af4824e635c3bf25b62.jpg

Most men are chronically sexually frustrated though. So they don't give a shit about how sophisticated a woman looks and just want to empty their blue balls into a woman that is even remotely attractive to them. Although I do believe that looking sophisticated generally makes even women more attractive to men from an LTR perspective and for them to actually fall in love with a woman rather than just wanting to fuck her.

You can be sub 180cm and attractive to (some) women, but you probably won't get the same level of admiration for being a highly sophisticated superior man. @Niko is probably a good example for this. I'd say the ideal height range to look sophisticated and superior is 185cm to like 190cm. Taller than that is ogre territory.
That's why I wear lifts to work, makes me push 180cm+