i think i got some loose skin from being a big fatty

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i’m not that lean here but hsve been leaner before and i always have sagging fat that stays a part of this is me being skinny fat but some of this i think is loose skin

you can see it kind of like a crease around my lower abdomen it slightly overlaps and sags down. this also gets worse if i’m am sat down for a long time i don’t really get it when stood up much but when i bend down it is more apparent

it’s only mild it’s not that bad and from standing up straight you can’t tell i have any prob certain angles and poses but i feel like it’s not enough to get surgery but enough that it annoys me.

i’m 160 lbs rn 6’3 im wondering if a gym maxed it would maybe go away some what since it is only mild and not severe

or any other solutions to make it better

Attachments

• IMG_9861.jpeg
    IMG_9861.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i would nibble it with my lips

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, mayo mogger, Sushifart and 1 other person
sixpackmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
Yea just gymmax, I think it should fill up the space. Loose skin is kinda like an empty trashbag, all loose and flabby like.

Yea just gymmax, I think it should fill up the space. Loose skin is kinda like an empty trashbag, all loose and flabby like.
it’s very minor lose skin and i have lots of erik to back on muscle since i am basically untrained gunna hope it works out

Build muscle especially popping ab muscles and moisturize it, There's some other cope stuff that might be worth looking into, apart from this if it doesn't go away you can get surgery (it's pretty safe and easy) not much of a hassle

i’m not that lean here but hsve been leaner before and i always have sagging fat that stays a part of this is me being skinny fat but some of this i think is loose skin

you can see it kind of like a crease around my lower abdomen it slightly overlaps and sags down. this also gets worse if i’m am sat down for a long time i don’t really get it when stood up much but when i bend down it is more apparent

it’s only mild it’s not that bad and from standing up straight you can’t tell i have any prob certain angles and poses but i feel like it’s not enough to get surgery but enough that it annoys me.

i’m 160 lbs rn 6’3 im wondering if a gym maxed it would maybe go away some what since it is only mild and not severe

or any other solutions to make it better
I have it too, but worse