I think I have a great idea of how to go viral on YouTube...

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

1. Make a funny lighthearted but black-pilling skit like my "Asian women be like..." video: on a story in which Fresh from Fresh and Fit goes out with a customer and tries to get him with the last good girl in Miami but fails (keeping the rest of the story as suspense) I make sure the video is as high quality as possible and funny as possible. I am a former FnF watcher so I know them very well.
  2. I upload the video and I'll need as much support from you guys as possible
  3. I will make a super chat in which I name myself "FRESH's BBC (I saw it, it's 9.69 inches)" and say that they need to react to this hilarious diss. They are guaranteed to see and read it, the goal is if I can convince them to actually watch the video. I will target Fresh as he is more energetic, and reactive and he'll probably be curious, Myron won't necessarily be but if Fresh wants to see, he'll most likely give in.
  4. Hopefully, they play it and watch it, everyone on the show laughs and I will redirect traffic to people that will go to my video, like the video, etc...
By the way, here's their subscriber count as of now...

Their average 24-hour performance is 120K views or so, people watch a huge percentage of the livestream as well.

If I can get on the video, have them watch it, and be shown to 167k people after the first 24 hours, a quarter-million after a few months, I, and the video will blow up immediately, along with all of my other videos. Other redpill copers reacting to this video is also another great way of getting even more attention.

Tagging them in the video's title is even better.

If I can pull this off, I can get 25K+ views at the absolute minimum!
What do you guys think, any critiques, or recommendations, what should I put in my YouTube superchat to entice them to watch?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14693 and 5 others
Cba

• So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
who cares man find something better to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Rt-Rust1, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
who cares man find something better to do
Why would I not do this? The worse that happens is that I lose a few dollars, the best that could happen is going viral.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Why is everyone laughing at me?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17829, alriodai and 1 other person
Why is everyone laughing at me?View attachment 1761077
Your business plan is funny man.
"I will make a super chat in which I name myself "FRESH's BBC (I saw it, it's 9.69 inches)" and say that they need to react to this hilarious diss" :ROFLMAO:
I can't give you any advice... you might get ignored. I'm sure you are not the first person trying to use their platform's superchat to advertise your content. The mods in their chat room might have experience with people trying to do that and just remove / ban you before F&F themselves react to it. You might get attention from their viewers in the chat room though but what will that be? 5 additional viewers?

I'm pretty sure when that Kevin Ray Wilder man was dissing them many people in the chat were advertising it and some were super chatting, and most of the time it got ignored.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
I'd recommend doing a video rating/analyzing the features of a bunch of ecelebs like Twitch streamers. If you do a bunch of twich streamers and have all their faces in the thumbnail and title they'll watch it for react content giving your channel lots of clout.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, enchanted_elixir and Racky
I'd recommend doing a video rating/analyzing the features of a bunch of ecelebs like Twitch streamers. If you do a bunch of twich streamers and have all their faces in the thumbnail and title they'll watch it for react content giving your channel lots of clout.
Which twitch streamer should I do? Any tips?

xqc, pokimane, hasanabi the big ones. Especailly the really narcy streamers. Avoid tyler1 though he'll never react to it.
Also Destiny(the streamer) is banned on twitch streams. he's on yt now but he'll definitely react to it and his fanbase will give lots of engagement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, alriodai and enchanted_elixir
I'm sure you are not the first person trying to use their platform's superchat to advertise your content. The mods in their chat room might have experience with people trying to do that and just remove / ban you before F&F themselves react to it. You might get attention from their viewers in the chat room though but what will that be? 5 additional viewers?
But I will use a different channel with a different name. I don't know if the links are clickable though via superchats so...

• +1
Reactions: Racky
xqc, pokimane, hasanabi the big ones. Especailly the really narcy streamers. Avoid tyler1 though he'll never react to it.
Also Destiny(the streamer) is banned on twitch streams on yt now but he'll definitely react to it and his fanbase will give lots of engagement.
Thanks!

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Also Destiny(the streamer) is banned on twitch streams on yt now but he'll definitely react to it and his fanbase will give lots of engagement.
Why a blackpill analysis though, do you see any room for blackpilled skits like the one I made?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
:blackpill:

• +1
Why a blackpill analysis though, do you see any room for blackpilled skits like the one I made?
They're egotisitical/ego-driven people. They crave attention and drama, they want to be idolized. It also just sounds like really good react content for them too and could lead to dramas.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and oldcelloser
They're egotisitical/ego-driven people. They crave attention and drama, they want to be idolized. It also just sounds like really good react content for them too and could lead to dramas.
Do you think that a video like the one I linked above where I could make a video, for example, hasanabi taking someone's girl, do you think that would get him to see it?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Hasan piker probably.

Or do on amouranth, name it like "why amouranth has the perfect face".

Copy the qovesVideo style

• +1
Do you think that a video like the one I linked above where I could make a video, for example, hasanabi taking someone's girl, do you think that would get him to see it?
Yes,but don't name it "chad cucks this guy" - this sounds cringy and incel-lish .

Make it like- why good looking men have it easier.

"Do looks matter for men"

Or something along these lines

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and enchanted_elixir
absolute bs; stop following these ugly red pill scammers or those annoying tik -tok like twitch streamers
you will be much happier and have less cortisol :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Racky, ChristianChad and 1 other person
absolute bs; stop following these ugly red pill scammers or those annoying tik -tok like twitch streamers
you will be much happier and have less cortisol :feelskek:
mirin sig

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
Yes,but don't name it "chad cucks this guy" - this sounds cringy and incel-lish .

Make it like- why good looking men have it easier.

"Do looks matter for men"

Or something along these lines
what about "when chad takes your girl" and then have hasanabi in the thumbnail

Hasan piker probably.

Or do on amouranth, name it like "why amouranth has the perfect face".

Copy the qovesVideo style

I am thinking about this because it is shorter and funnier
How do you think targeting a male vs a female will differ in results?

you should add 10 more arrows on the thumbnail

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and enchanted_elixir
what about "when chad takes your girl" and then have hasanabi in the thumbnail
Don't use terms like chad.
When i was a normie ,and i found videos like this,i never clicked on them, because i thought of it as a different genre and for a different audience.
I am sure there are many other normies which will do the same.

U have to use words which have high appeal and the common normies can grasp those words.

Instead of chad use "good looking guy" ,"handsome guy".

Don't use words that only blackpillers and incels know.
Use words that the average normie can understand and recognise.

• +1

I am thinking about this because it is shorter and funnier
How do you think targeting a male vs a female will differ in results?

U should target both.

And the format of the video is good .

But make sure u start making videos about blackpill basics soon,so normies sub to your channel and follow it regularly.

Try looking at the video sequence pattern of quovesVideo,he does videos which are basic and introductory like "what makes a man good looking" and "what makes Superman/henry Cavill good looking" .

Make fortnite complilations

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back