I think i have bruxism in my sleep and got TMJ in right jaw

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
But my hollow cheeks never looked this good ngl :lul: :lul: ( bulking + bruxism = massetter gains) above 15% bf rn
IMG 20201223 160404

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 9670, sensen and 7 others
chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Even Chad’s health defects are looksmaxxing benefits. It’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, EverythingMaxxer, SPFromNY914 and 8 others
Yeah I feel u sometimes I even wake up with my teeths hurting

• +1
Bro are you training neck??

• +1
If i bite hard with my front theeths, will this replicate bruxism ?
no. long periods of stress causes bruxism, hence why a lot of bruxism comes from sleep & sleep posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
no. long periods of stress causes bruxism, hence why a lot of bruxism comes from sleep & sleep posture.
What sleep posture ?

What sleep posture ?
sandnigger, bruxism will do NO good for you. don't fucking try to replicate that shit. it is a medical issue, fucking sucks.
op is a chad, period. bruxism its a consequence of his misbehaviour & should not be replicated.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9699, lasthope and 2 others
I take my hollow cheeks for granted. So many people have to really work hard to get them and im just like LOL

Attachments

• conor-mcgregor-weight-cut.jpg
    conor-mcgregor-weight-cut.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 4410
I take my hollow cheeks for granted. So many people have to really work hard to get them and im just like LOL
I thought anyone can get them until I saw a super lean roided dude on instagram yesterday. He had a very lean face, but it was...oval. No ramus, no cheekbones, basically 0 angularity and you can guess, flat cheeks area, no hollowing. Once again if you don't have visible angularity at around 20%bf then stop coping you'll become roblox character after cutting.

• +1
Reactions: sensen and Lars
sandnigger, bruxism will do NO good for you. don't fucking try to replicate that shit. it is a medical issue, fucking sucks.
op is a chad, period. bruxism its a consequence of his misbehaviour & should not be replicated.
Help bruh how do I step grinding in my sleep