I think i have bugs in my balls

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
Basically i bought a cheap fleshlight, it completely changes masturbation it’s just much better than jerking it. After every use I would clean it thoroughly, but clearly not enough. Over the past two weeks I've felt a small but noticeable pain in my left testicle. Didn't think anything of it; I figured it was due to the amount of loads I've been shooting recently. One day I forgot to clean it and left it in a corner of my room for 3 days. I went to use it today and a strange smell was coming from the inside. Upon a quick glance upon the bottom of the tube I noticed it was then usual, I dumped contents into a cup; the liquid was dark yellow. Some sort of bug fell out with it. I'm not sure what kind but they were almost completely transparent and shaped like worms, they were wiggling in the cup and clearly alive. Fleshlights provide a moist, warm environment for bacteria and had allowed these worm things to grow, and I've been sticking my dick into their nest for a week. I'm honestly terrified of what the doctors might say when I get my checkup, I cant provide pictures of the bugs; I dumped them down into a sink before considering a post to looksmax.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, EverythingMattersCel, Biiyo03 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
you have testicular cancer from being such an estrogen dominant femboy

its over

you have testicular cancer from being such an estrogen dominant femboy

its over
SLIT YOUR SMALL PATHETIC WRIST, YOU PENCIL-NECKED, TINY-SKULLED, BUG-EYED, SKINNYFAT HIGH INHIB AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN LARPER. YOU ARE MY SUBMISSIVE PISSWEAK BITCH. I WILL TORMENT YOU UNTIL YOU SLIT YOUR THROAT. YOU SELF HATING INSECURE SMALL SKULLED FRAIL BONELESS CUCK.
I WILL BULLY YOU TO THE POINT OF SUICIDE YOU DELUSIONAL LOW IQ HIGH INHIB LOW T SUBHUMAN . I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU, YOU absolute and utter bitch low T soy-inhaling son of an whore. I CANT WAIT TO RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER AND GIRLFRIEND, YOU DEPRESSED HOMOSEXUAL VIRGIN. I WOULD BULLY YOU AND CRACK YOUR INFERIOR HEAD OPEN EFFORTLESS YOU DELUSIONAL UGLY SUBMISSIVE DOG you
will REGRET CHALLENGING ME when I set your neighbourhood on fire, YOU HIGH INHIB SLAVE. A LOW INHIB NARCISSISTIC BADBOY LIKE ME WOULD RAPE YOUR SISTER, MOTHER, BROTHER, YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HIS LARGE ALPHA COCK, YOU SUBMISSIVE HIGH INHIB BITCH..
pepe-jpg.869074

pepe-jpg.869074

pepe-jpg.869074

pepe-jpg.869074

YOUR FRAME IS BUILT LIKE A TWIG, I would easily tear and rip YOU to pieces and step over YOUR quivering defeated body to rape YOUR MOTHER AND SISTER, while YOU begs me to stop. Then I would finish your subhuman skull off with a curbstomp.
YOU WILL BE begging for mercy due to my abuse. I am your superior, you little slave that got raped, genocided and conquered by my ferocious ancestors (alpha high T strong robust low inhib aggressive hungry men)YOU HAVENT DONE SHIT YOU SMALL SUBMISSIVE INFERIOR CUCK
I get validation when people hate me. I am indeed a narcissistic badboy psychopath.
YOU ARE A JOKE, kill yourself now

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Vermilioncore
Basically i bought a cheap fleshlight, it completely changes masturbation it’s just much better than jerking it. After every use I would clean it thoroughly, but clearly not enough. Over the past two weeks I've felt a small but noticeable pain in my left testicle. Didn't think anything of it; I figured it was due to the amount of loads I've been shooting recently. One day I forgot to clean it and left it in a corner of my room for 3 days. I went to use it today and a strange smell was coming from the inside. Upon a quick glance upon the bottom of the tube I noticed it was then usual, I dumped contents into a cup; the liquid was dark yellow. Some sort of bug fell out with it. I'm not sure what kind but they were almost completely transparent and shaped like worms, they were wiggling in the cup and clearly alive. Fleshlights provide a moist, warm environment for bacteria and had allowed these worm things to grow, and I've been sticking my dick into their nest for a week. I'm honestly terrified of what the doctors might say when I get my checkup, I cant provide pictures of the bugs; I dumped them down into a sink before considering a post to looksmax.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
OP, nature blessed you with the gift of life. Those bugs were the closest things you'll ever have to real offspring. And what do you choose to do? Chuck them down the kitchen sink.

You should enabled them to proliferate in a bowl, raised them and created a settlement.

Last edited:
  • JFL
:hnghn:My cock is full of mozzarella

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back