I think I have drinking date with hinge girl this tuesday

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Title, if others do not remember. I match with hinge girl and ask for coffee and she said she was busy - did not offer to reschedule. But she kept talking to me anyways, and then asked for snap. I told her I wasn't looking for friends, she said it wasn't like that etc.
We exchange snaps, I ask if she is free this wednesday to get drinks, she said she has school and asked me if I am free this tuesday. I've yet to reply.

I only height mog her by 1 inch, but she does annoy me for some reason. For the past few weeks/months I've become a bit more low inhib too since becoming nietzschepilled. Idk why that fucker has made me low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I told her to get drinks with me at some pub, she hasn’t replied - I suspect it’s a dead lead now.

Brutally over, but on the bright side I have a double date coming later. But more importantly, it’s brutally over for my child like frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Moggedbyevery1
I told her to get drinks with me at some pub, she hasn’t replied - I suspect it’s a dead lead now.

Brutally over, but on the bright side I have a double date coming later. But more importantly, it’s brutally over for my child like frame
You are proof height is cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You are proof height is cope ngl
Being short is a failio JFL. I’m just social and NT hence I get invited to parties and shit every week. It’s brutally over for me. I need to gym maxx.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member
Being short is a failio JFL. I’m just social and NT hence I get invited to parties and shit every week. It’s brutally over for me. I need to gym maxx.
At least you are getting matches ngl

any girl from tinder always flakes on me last minute its brootal

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
How so?

is he not literally incel?
Nigga I’ve been on dates and have had sex before. Even had a gf at 18, but I was too fkin high inhib to make a move

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Nigga I’ve been on dates and have had sex before. Even had a gf at 18, but I was too fkin high inhib to make a move
Even at 5’5 lol, yeah being normal height would be better but all this considering, you’re doing very well

Nigga I’ve been on dates and have had sex before.
wait what? The first one you've talked about but didn't you say that you didn't fuck because you werent attracted to your girlfriend?

wait what? The first one you've talked about but didn't you say that you didn't fuck because you werent attracted to your girlfriend?
Nah, she was my friend before and I was too high inhib and it felt weird to be sexual with her. Idk how to describe the feeling tbh

Nah, she was my friend before and I was too high inhib and it felt weird to be sexual with her. Idk how to describe the feeling tbh
oh. so you did fuck some chick since then?

Nobody belives that you are telling the truth

Then there’s the 2nd girl I dated who I ghosted because she wanted me to meet her friends and shit like after a few dates JFL

Then the 3rd black girl, I wasn’t attracted to her that much, I spoke about her on lookism JFL

Based, pump and dump these hypergamous pajeeta whores:feelskek:

How was it? Was she a virgin?
She was 18 and some stupid nerdy bitch. I wanted to violently have sex with her and shit and choke the living fuck out of her. But she wasn’t into it that much when I put a hand on her neck JFL

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004