I think I have great bone structure but haven’t soft maxed yet

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
What soft maxes should I do, I feel like I can easily ascend with a bit of effort. I personally (maybe delusion) think I have a 7/10 eye area, 6-7/10 jaw area and have no unfixable failo, hair is shit but can easily be improved, give me all the soft maxxes and lmk what I’d be after softmaxxing nose is kinda big tbf
IMG 2746

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
I’m 16 btw, I’m getting Fin and Minoxidil for hair, my test levels r too high so I’m balding slightly but it’s fixable

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
You're 16? Goddamn. Chill with Fin for another 2 or 3 years. But yeah start with Minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: xxv and sportsmogger
You're 16? Goddamn. Chill with Fin for another 2 or 3 years. But yeah start with Minoxidil.
bro I’m balding 😂 I probs look older due to that, what u rate and what should I start to improve firstly

What soft maxes should I do, I feel like I can easily ascend with a bit of effort. I personally (maybe delusion) think I have a 7/10 eye area, 6-7/10 jaw area and have no unfixable failo, hair is shit but can easily be improved, give me all the soft maxxes and lmk what I’d be after softmaxxing nose is kinda big tbfView attachment 3113717
holy shit that hair is cooked im sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: grungymallard97
  • JFL
Reactions: HighLtn
What soft maxes should I do, I feel like I can easily ascend with a bit of effort. I personally (maybe delusion) think I have a 7/10 eye area, 6-7/10 jaw area and have no unfixable failo, hair is shit but can easily be improved, give me all the soft maxxes and lmk what I’d be after softmaxxing nose is kinda big tbfView attachment 3113717
i feel like my hair might get to this point soon tbh, finasteride will be needed soon icl

bro said slightly
yeah cos my hairline hasn’t started receding yet, hairs just thinning, but it might be due to lighting as it normally isn’t that bad/isn’t that bad irl

• +1
  • +1
fin is a saviour for guys like us apparently
It is. I'm on it for 5 years now. I'm 25 now. Look at my latest thread. My hair was quite bad at 18 and even worse at 20 but thanks to Fin I stopped it at that point.

Btw I was just surprised you're 16 because even with perfect hair you just look older. Look at my latest thread. I looked like a baby at 18 compared to you now lmao.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and manletmogger
Idk why I basically wrote the same shit twice. It's getting too late for me old fuck

bro how are you balding at 16 what did you do?

yeah just viewed ur post ur right, but the reason I look older than u did while younger is probs down to collagen and my bones being more defined
Idk why I basically wrote the same shit twice. It's getting too late for me old fuck

bro how are you balding at 16 what did you do?
I have got test levels of 1670 per Nan, at 16 it’s good for gym but it makes me look 21 and Bald that’s why, I also used sm product when younger

I'm not gonna bully you for how you look but you definitely look like what I thought you would for the type of shit you post on here @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist amirite or amirite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and SecularIslamist
I'm not gonna bully you for how you look but you definitely look like what I thought you would for the type of shit you post on here @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist amirite or amirite
What wrong with what I post bro🥲 and just tell me if I’m ugly or not 😂

I have got test levels of 1670 per Nan, at 16 it’s good for gym but it makes me look 21 and Bald that’s why, I also used sm product when younger
hair is everything for appeal especially for your age man

htn ogre for 16yo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and grungymallard97
yeah just viewed ur post ur right, but the reason I look older than u did while younger is probs down to collagen and my bones being more defined
I would say nowadays my bones are pretty defined compared to most people and if I look at my dad that will probably a trend that continues. But yes at 18 or younger I looked like a baby with no definition whatsoever. You're ahead of the curve while I was behind it. My face started to define a bit when I was around 19-20.

hair is everything for appeal especially for your age man
yeah that’s why I’m tryna fix it asap😭, I feel like when I’m around 20 I could be seriously attractive if I take care of myself now, due to the “optimal” bones n shit on .org

I would say nowadays my bones are pretty defined compared to most people and if I look at my dad that will probably a trend that continues. But yes at 18 or younger I looked like a baby with no definition whatsoever. You're ahead of the curve while I was behind it. My face started to define a bit when I was around 19-20.
yeah I’d say being behind the curve is arguably better (if u have height) as u look youthful and more appealing

yeah that’s why I’m tryna fix it asap😭, I feel like when I’m around 20 I could be seriously attractive if I take care of myself now, due to the “optimal” bones n shit on .org
what do your classmates think about your hair do they bully you for it?

What wrong with what I post bro🥲 and just tell me if I’m ugly or not 😂
Nah I mean the save Europe and hating Muslim shit, you're not ugly tbh you could do easy shit too like getting a better haircut, growing it out, fixing your skin issues, tanning, wearing contacts, maybe squinting less if you are and that's all the softmaxxes I can think of ATM tbh

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Nothing good about that hair. But ye htn implies you’re above average, which is good by definition.
My hair is ASSSS but I’m tryna fix it asap, thanks bro, u reckon I could slay if I fix hair when I’m like 20?

Heard accutane shrinks your nose as well as fixes your skin but do your fair research

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Ur eye area is your only redeeming feature and your jaw isn’t anywhere near 7/10

Nah I mean the save Europe and hating Muslim shit, you're not ugly tbh you could do easy shit too like getting a better haircut, growing it out, fixing your skin issues, tanning, wearing contacts, maybe squinting less if you are and that's all the softmaxxes I can think of ATM tbh
Will do bro, what rating am I RN before all this, also I’m not even racist, but the Muslim shit in the UK is actually crazy where I live

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang
yeah I’d say being behind the curve is arguably better (if u have height) as u look youthful and more appealing
It depends. At your age I wasn't taken seriously and some women just like a different look even now. But in general now it does seem to start give me some advantages to look a bit more youthful.

Funnily enough my girlfriend is actually older than me.

Ur eye area is your only redeeming feature and your jaw isn’t anywhere near 7/10
my jaw has foreward growth and is fairly defined at a high body fat? I’ve always been told it’s a great feature

It depends. At your age I wasn't taken seriously and some women just like a different look even now. But in general now it does seem to start give me some advantages to look a bit more youthful.

Funnily enough my girlfriend is actually older than me.
yeah bro looking young is the method I’m pretty cooked icl

my jaw has foreward growth and is fairly defined at a high body fat? I’ve always been told it’s a great feature
Yeah but you have a 1:1 chin to philtrum

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Will do bro, what rating am I RN before all this, also I’m not even racist, but the Muslim shit in the UK is actually crazy where I live
MTN also nvm if you live in the UK it makes some sense tbh Whitechapel market looks like mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and grungymallard97
MTN also nvm if you live in the UK it makes some sense tbh Whitechapel market looks like mumbai
yeah in my area I’m a minority and Muslims here don’t wanna intergrate lmao

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Sub5kang
Nice bones bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
yup basically Islamabad
Over forl
You don't look English to me tbh you sure you're not Eastern euro?

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and grungymallard97
Over forl

You don't look English to me tbh you sure you're not Eastern euro?
I get this all the time lol, my dad is fully Irish, mum is 90 percent English maybe a lil German. Where do I look from, Romania is the usual😂

• JFL
How do you imagine how I look given how I post?

• Love it