I think I have great bone structure but haven’t soft maxed yet

What soft maxes should I do, I feel like I can easily ascend with a bit of effort. I personally (maybe delusion) think I have a 7/10 eye area, 6-7/10 jaw area and have no unfixable failo, hair is shit but can easily be improved, give me all the soft maxxes and lmk what I’d be after softmaxxing nose is kinda big tbfView attachment 3113717
Bump

What soft maxes should I do, I feel like I can easily ascend with a bit of effort. I personally (maybe delusion) think I have a 7/10 eye area, 6-7/10 jaw area and have no unfixable failo, hair is shit but can easily be improved, give me all the soft maxxes and lmk what I’d be after softmaxxing nose is kinda big tbfView attachment 3113717
You can’t prettyboy max you have balkan features like patrik ivan. Hit the weights and ogre max. Take care of hair too. Also shave mustache. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
You can’t prettyboy max you have balkan features like patrik ivan. Hit the weights and ogre max. Take care of hair too. Also shave mustache. Good luck.
Thanks man, so should I just embrace looking masculine for my age and masculine maxx

hope you can fix your hair
orbits look good
high mtn

• +1
hope you can fix your hair
orbits look good
high mtn
yeah getting Minoxidil today debating Fin, If I fixed hair what u think I could be? I got a pro facial rating for my eye area and got 8.3/10 can @ u btw, which is Mid CL eyes only, if I fixed skin and hair what could I be?

yeah getting Minoxidil today debating Fin, If I fixed hair what u think I could be? I got a pro facial rating for my eye area and got 8.3/10 can @ u btw, which is Mid CL eyes only, if I fixed skin and hair what could I be?
not tryna be rude but i dont need to be @ in your eye rating i couldnt give less of a shit but thats cool man
idk i think your potential is high htn with hair

• +1
not tryna be rude but i dont need to be @ in your eye rating i couldnt give less of a shit but thats cool man
idk i think your potential is high htn with hair
yeah idk why I was so eager to @ u😭🙏 thanks anyway bro

• JFL
Reactions: IdontwannabeLTN