I think i have inward gonions

The bones need to match the pheno also lets not forget the important factor in this which is the skull. If one has a small skull then a bone heavy face moggs. On guys with big skulls and big bones is a failo and no chance to prettyboy max which has the highest appeal to women rn.
Your forgetting a major factor AGING, pretty boys and twinks age like shit because of lack of bone structure and prominent bones. Pretty boys aren’t even ideal as much as you say they are a youthful masc guy is just as good

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Boneless currys
it proofed my point the guy on the left despite having similar pheno looks like sht due to the big bones and skull. Guy on the right gets carried by having small skull and slimmer face both are at similar bodyfat%. I see many guys like that of the left guy and it has very low appeal to women.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Erik-Jón
The bones need to match the pheno also lets not forget the important factor in this which is the skull. If one has a small skull then a bone heavy face moggs. On guys with big skulls and big bones is a failo and no chance to prettyboy max which has the highest appeal to women rn.
Cope, chico skull mogs. Robust skull and a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Alvaro, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
it proofed my point the guy on the left despite having similar pheno looks like sht due to the big bones and skull. Guy on the right gets carried by having small skull and slimmer face both are at similar bodyfat%. I see many guys like that of the left guy and it has very low appeal to women.
Again aren’t they curry they both have subhuman curry bloat and buccal fat genetics that’s the problem if they were European and actually had cheekbones this would be a problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
More pics about mandibulare.god i forgot to mention about my crocked nose every fucking feature of my face is shit narrow face bad jaw inward gonion what a fucking joke
it isnt that bad bro, you are just panicking about it, men can look good with more crocked noses and yours isnt bad.
The worst thing about your side is the chin looks frail, the gonions I believe could straighten with chewing over long time, but you are young so perhaps you still need to develop facially.

Again aren’t they curry they both have subhuman curry bloat and buccal fat genetics that’s the problem if they were European and actually had cheekbones this would be a problem
It dont matter since both are equal, both are ethnic. This same thing applies to whites allthough the bone structure on the left guy is rare in whites but my point is that the guy on the right is the typicall appeal that moggs my point is that bigger bones and bigger skull is not always better infact i would say in most cases its better to have slimmer bone structure to appeal less ogree.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Erik-Jón
It dont matter since both are equal, both are ethnic. This same thing applies to whites allthough the bone structure on the left guy is rare in whites but my point is that the guy on the right is the typicall appeal that moggs my point is that bigger bones and bigger skull is not always better infact i would say in most cases its better to have slimmer bone structure to appeal less ogree.
These guys are just Asian and shouldn’t ever be compared to white people you can’t use them as an example because of shit bloated bone and buccal fat

These guys are just Asian and shouldn’t ever be compared to white people you can’t use them as an example because of shit bloated bone and buccal fat
They are from Turkey so not asians. It is the same concept with whites.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
boyo your neck is tiny train that shit

When I refer to Asians I mean all Asians, this includes west Asians in this case
Yea and theres where common sense needs to be used. Cant put west asians same as east asians interms of genetics.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 5892
Yea while having a slimmer face. Btw im talking about younger prettyboys since OP is 17.
At 17 your facial width is done. And slimmer face ? Have you seen the FWHR of most prettyboys ?
Chico has a strong FWHR, same with guys like Vinnie Hacker, etc

• +1
look at him big bones and looks bloated despite being lean

thats not a prettyboy. And there are more things going into facial aesthetics than just bones. That guys ugly
Facial bloat is also genetic and prettyboys have better fat distribution genetics obv

• +1
thats not a prettyboy. And there are more things going into facial aesthetics than just bones. That guys ugly
Facial bloat is also genetic and prettyboys have better fat distribution genetics obv
This guy literally has terrible bones

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Not saying hes prettyboy but he said bigger bones are better look at his jaw jfl its a failo slimmer would look better on him imo

Not saying hes prettyboy but he said bigger bones are better look at his jaw jfl its a failo slimmer would look better on him imo
Good bones are also about position. And this guy may have a bulky jaw, doesnt mean he has good bones. His cheekbones and maxilla are complete trash

• +1
Cheekbones are very very very important for facial definition
Just have perfect bones if they are big to be appealing theory good luck with that :lul: for the avg person it looks like that guy that i just posted its a failo

• +1
Good bones are also about position. And this guy may have a bulky jaw, doesnt mean he has good bones. His cheekbones and maxilla are complete trash
Bones aren’t just mass but angularity and aesthetics of the bone ideal are big bones and aesthetics but that’s rare asf

Thats why im saying big bones arent ideal always almost no one can pull it off since you need other bones too plus the pheno and skull and it will look either bloated or ogree with zero appeal for most people.

Bones aren’t just mass but angularity and aesthetics of the bone ideal are big bones and aesthetics but that’s rare asf
Smaller bones are more aestheticly pleasing thats what im trying to say.

• Hmm...
Thats why im saying big bones arent ideal always almost no one can pull it off since you need other bones too plus the pheno and skull and it will look either bloated or ogree with zero appeal for most people.
You know why bone volume is important ? because it stretches the skin out and defines the face. That's why cheekbones are so important to make the face appear lean and defined

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Erik-Jón
Fuark sometimes I forget how high my fhwr is even exactly 2 is high asf
Yeah 1.9-2 is ideal. Thats why male models have in general. Whats yours ?

• +1
  • +1
Left guy is deformed tier right guy is medium not big
''medium'' proportions = good. The guy in OP doesnt have medium proportions, he has below average proportions
aka below average bones, lack of width, thickness.

• +1
''medium'' proportions = good. The guy in OP doesnt have medium proportions, he has below average proportions
aka below average bones, lack of width, thickness.
Yes but what he has is still better then too big which is what i said too above,we both can agree that medium is ideal.

• +1
Yes but what he has is still better then too big which is what i said too above,we both can agree that medium is ideal.
Medium > Large > small

Subdeveloped bones are death tier. While an ugly guy with a large bone structure will at least appear dominant, so there's that
But obviously, averageness is extremely important and being out of the range of acceptability is a failo
But don't tell OP that his bones are OK or decent. Thatd just be virtue signaling. He needs surgical procedures

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
At 17 your facial width is done. And slimmer face ? Have you seen the FWHR of most prettyboys ?
Chico has a strong FWHR, same with guys like Vinnie Hacker, etc
that's a lie lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 5892