I think I have klinefelter syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
If I got this shit I'm done with life. Most brutal syndrome of them all.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab and Nick.Harte
WHy do you think so ? What are the signs ?

• +1
Reactions: kebab
WHy do you think so ? What are the signs ?
Well I'm tall and my parents are short . I got wide hips. I store fat like a female. My clavicle bone is narrow. I also have cellulite which is what women usually get. Am very prone to stretch marks. I'm also officially diagnosed autistic so it's more likely probably.

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21 and Nick.Harte
fag

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
Well I'm tall and my parents are short . I got wide hips. I store fat like a female. My clavicle bone is narrow. I also have cellulite which is what women usually get. Am very prone to stretch marks. I'm also officially diagnosed autistic so it's more likely probably.
Bruh. Seems like it but i hope not and you maybe have wide hips because of fat but maybe im being overly optimistic. Do you have poor beard growth and a small penis/ below average testicle size?

Bruh. Seems like it but i hope not and you maybe have wide hips because of fat but maybe im being overly optimistic. Do you have poor beard growth and a small penis/ below average testicle size?
Well I'm over 20 percent bodyfat and lack muscle mass. My penis size is around 6 inches and testicles are average. I can't grow an actual beard but I can grow noticeable hair.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Tragic.

I kinda regret spamming "You look like you have serious Klinefelter's" under every photo when we raided Reddit last time :feelscry:

jfl just inject test u retard

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Nick.Harte and try2beme
No one cares about the pains and struggles you're going through

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Well I'm over 20 percent bodyfat and lack muscle mass. My penis size is around 6 inches and testicles are average. I can't grow an actual beard but I can grow noticeable hair.
not klinfelter imo.Lose weight and lift weights to raise T.You'll probably grow a beard and inject T if nothing works

well i dont reallly know if my wide hips are all down to bone structure. I think a fair bit is due to fat distrubtion and lack of muscles especially in the upper part of my body.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and m0ss26
Status
Not open for further replies.