My prime years are coming to an end, I have nothing to show for it.

I fucked up by being teralooksminned and not trying to make friends my first year of uni, big fucking mistake. Tbf I was more in the incelosphere rather than the looksmaxxing sphere at the time, but still. ober ober ober!
i was kind of the same starting uni. I was just introverted and had no idea what I was doing. but trust the process, there is time to change.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Uni is what caused me to be blackpilled in the first place. Idk how it works in the UK, but it wouldn't be worth going into debt just to make some friends. The blackpill applies in uni too, probably as bad as high school if not worse because alcohol is involved.
yeah, I think debt there is much worse than the UK. but the experience is also better. not everyone here is a hopeless case though, if you can be Mtn and nt you will do ok.

yeah, I think debt there is much worse than the UK. but the experience is also better. not everyone here is a hopeless case though, if you can be Mtn and nt you will do ok.
Uni experience can be really good for the NT normies

• +1
Reactions: Numb
but trust the process, there is time to change.
not for all of us, I gave up on trying to "NTmaxx" or whatever u wanna call it

if things don't change after hardmaxxing, then it is what it is, atleast I can say I tried to reach my peak looks then

if things don't change after hardmaxxing, then it is what it is, atleast I can say I tried to reach my peak looks then
NTmaxxing is something that people do for their entire lives. How do you suppose you'll catch up in a short few months?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and rand anon

what have you tried exactly? how long have you tried? where are you now? what are your hardmaxxing plans, and what are the means you have to get them?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
How do you suppose you'll catch up in a short few months?
I don't think I'll ever catch up, let alone in a few months. Trying to change brain chemistry is a pointless endeavor imo, no surefire way of knowing if ur on the right path or not. I'd much rather focus on trying to reach a looks level to compensate for my neurodivergence

what have you tried exactly?
exposure therapy, trying to push myself to make convo with people, some nootropics like phenibut, things that people push for NTmaxxing, besides therapy I guess

how long have you tried?
a few months I guess, I've long given up now

where are you now?
Still in college unfortunately, was supposed to grad 2yrs ago but I couldn't cope with loneliness anymore, lost all the drive I had and started taking fewer and fewer classes to avoid failing them

what are your hardmaxxing plans, and what are the means you have to get them?
Rhino and genio. I could get them now if I really wanted to but I don't wanna go through the recovery process and delay uni even further, I'm gonna wait till I graduate to get them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
So you’re turning 16? Gotcha

Yeah tbh becoming blackpilled changed so much of my life

In some ways it’s a blessing but also a curse

It makes me overthink social interactions and ruins everything
Tbh most had shit lives before the forum, this forum didn't change much

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Same but the reason im in the same boat is because i have no future in my country locationpill is brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and <6PSLcel
Same, I would have gone crazy and bought into the bluepill soyciety gaslighting, wondering what pickup lines chad used. Now I understand, I was genetically predisposed to fail. My birth came from loser circumstances: Depressed mom escaped to the US because her people kept on pushing her around, and dad had to follow her because he was a betabux loser who had no other options, who later cheated on her.
this is why im not going back to school until i hopefully ascend, in the meantime im just slaving away trying to save up for my surgeries, and praying that some shitcoin i hold goes 100x or more

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Same but the reason im in the same boat is because i have no future in my country locationpill is brutal
You have to geomax if your an 18+ year old virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Esteban1997 and <6PSLcel
I’m turning 19 this august
wtf you made it sound like you were late 20s or something, you belong on .is tbh. Just ask yourself how many htns/lites/chads you see on a daily basis, probably very low and if you’re not ur overrating them because of your inceldom. Just get off here and start lifemaxxing, u already fucked up your academic career don’t start fucking up everything else

It’s very saddening to know that the best years of my life are almost at an end and I haven’t had any good experiences

I’m not even talking about losing khhv which as we all know is very important, but it’s the other shit

I havent had a proper friend group for over 5 years now

I haven’t done well in school ever since I got blackpilled, I’m can’t stand going to school and getting mogged in all sorts of ways

And now I’m done with school and wageslaving, earning fuck all, will always be poor and ugly

My prime years are done and I can’t remember a single good experience, and I’m not trying to be edgy and appear like a turbo stone cold incel or any of that shit, it seems like it because most people on this forum really are mtns and above
Who only recently got blackpilled and as such become non NT and thus think they have autism

But they at least have good experiences and something to show for it all
anti ageing +passive income + larping your age in a new college also people like john zherka slayed in there 30s

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and murdah
I turn 19 next week and can sort of relate. I've been a NEET for two years, had no friends etc but I've still achieved a lot. I would've had a mogger life if I started looksmaxxing earlier, most of your problems stem from your looks. The worst thing is having no social circle, when you are a NEET it's near impossible to meet people your age.

Most people our age have just gone to parties and done drugs or something, that's the most they have done really. You haven't missed out on that much if you think about it, but to someone like you it will seem like a lot. 19 is pretty young in terms of life experience, you just have to take action now before you are 25 and wishing you were still 19.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and murdah