I think I just found a giga Chad in some youtube video. Rate him.

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Banned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and StrangerDanger
The bad quality of the video makes it harder to rate him, but I think he might be a chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and thecel
A784D3F7 A74D 4604 BDAF 70C20E1BD834

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa, 189 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, AscendingHero, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Just an average Slavic teen

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Just an average Slavic teen

• Hmm...
i love how all users say heights needed but @LooksOverAll is the tallest on this forum and he’s saying heights cope 😂 pure entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, germanlooks, AscendingHero and 1 other person
i love how all users say heights needed but @LooksOverAll is the tallest on this forum and he’s saying heights cope 😂 pure entertainment
I'm not the only one. There's tons of guys on here who are same height or taller and facially mog me and still on this forum. Height is complete cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Wtf is that supposed to mean? Sounds like you pulled it out of your ass.
it makes sense, you're emphasizing your problem
height makes a difference when you're normie or above, it won't save a truecel

• +1
Reactions: 189, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
it makes sense, you're emphasizing your problem
height makes a difference when you're normie or above, it won't save a truecel
View attachment 1352857
I'm not a truecel though. I'm normie and know tons of other normies who are around my height. None of them slay.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I'm not a truecel though. I'm normie and know tons of other normies who are around my height. None of them slay.
they are probably less than 4 psl

they are probably less than 4 psl
No, they're all between 3.5-4.5 PSL. I know 5 white guys in that range who are around my height and none of them have a girlfriend except for 1 guy who has a looksmatched ethnic LTR. Not a single one of them "slays" JFL. People on this forum love to talk about things they don't know shit about. Moving your non-Chad face 6 inches higher in the air isn't going to change anything.

• +1
No, they're all between 3.5-4.5 PSL. I know 5 white guys in that range who are around my height and none of them have a girlfriend except for 1 guy who has a looksmatched ethnic LTR. Not a single one of them "slays" JFL. People on this forum love to talk about things they don't know shit about. Moving your non-Chad face 6 inches higher in the air isn't going to change anything.
what’s the minimum height you’d settle for with a chad face though?

what’s the minimum height you’d settle for with a chad face though?
Any height. You can slay at 5'2" if you have a Chad face. Most men who are shorter than 5'9" have some sort of disorder or deficiency so they can never develop a robust Chad face.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and 189
most people past 6'5 look like shit
would you trade a whole ft of height for hexums face

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 7725
most people past 6'5 look like shit
would you trade a whole ft of height for hexums face
No they don't. That's manlet cope "tALL pEOpLE haVE dEFOrmeD faCeS". Maybe if they're 7' tall with acromegaly but the guys 6'5"+ have better faces on average than everyone else.

• JFL
Any height. You can slay at 5'2" if you have a Chad face. Most men who are shorter than 5'9" have some sort of disorder or deficiency so they can never develop a robust Chad face.
Lol, there are some states here in Brazil where men are 5'7 on average, by your logic they're literally deformed states looks-wise

Lol, there are some states here in Brazil where men are 5'7 on average, by your logic they're literally deformed states looks-wise
When I said that I mean white guys only. Certain ethnicities can still have Chad faces when they're shorter because it's genetic.

No they don't. That's manlet cope "tALL pEOpLE haVE dEFOrmeD faCeS". Maybe if they're 7' tall with acromegaly but the guys 6'5"+ have better faces on average than everyone else.
cope if you were average height you'd understand
incels with great maxillas says maxilla doesn't matter
incels with great eye areas says eyes doesn't matter
incels with great height says height doesn't matter
everything matters and the taller the better

• +1
Reactions: RandomUser31, Pussyslayer, 189 and 1 other person
lol what are u even talking about. literally 90% of girls will reject someone based on his height. and yea no shit if ur chad its an exception u can say that about anything

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, RandomUser31, AscendingHero and 2 others
cope if you were average height you'd understand
incels with great maxillas says maxilla doesn't matter
incels with great eye areas says eyes doesn't matter
incels with great height says height doesn't matter
everything matters and the taller the better
The only thing that matters is having a Chad face. There's no individual feature that makes you Chad. Being tall is cope and an excuse outside of your face. That's why guys like the "heightpill", because it takes away the impact of their ugly face and then blames women that they only want tall guys. Meanwhile none of the 5'9" Chads I know have any trouble in dating.

• JFL
lol what are u even talking about. literally 90% of girls will reject someone based on his height. and yea no shit if ur chad its an exception u can say that about anything
Incorrect. No one has ever been rejected for their height, maybe by some roastie but not by young women. Only for their face.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and justadude
The only thing that matters is having a Chad face. There's no individual feature that makes you Chad. Being tall is cope and an excuse outside of your face. That's why guys like the "heightpill", because it takes away the impact of their ugly face and then blames women that they only want tall guys. Meanwhile none of the 5'9" Chads I know have any trouble in dating.
982D7329 227D 4953 A35A CA9CEDDD75EF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, 189, bwrauycnee and 2 others
Ok? Asian guy is still incel with height. You also changed the tall guy's frame and skull robustness too. Give him the exact same bideltoid and skull size and he's exactly the same SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Pussyslayer, 189 and 3 others
My brother has 6’5 friend who looks like a high psl anakin skywalker before he became darth
He met his gf on tinder :lul:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
He is mentally ill tbh. He says he doesn’t get noticed by others even though a 6‘7 guy is pretty outstanding between normies and definitely gets recognized.
Also he say he can’t get friends because of his face which is cope as well because friends mainly care about your vibe/humor etc. I know tons of ugly guys with friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14677 and 1 other person