I think I made a girl cry 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Hopefully not but I feel bad now

I showed up and she was like very happy and then she says she likes my t shirt cause my t shirt has a dragon or something in the back and she says she loves dragons

My rude ass got bored of listening to her and i literally started talking to some guy as she was speaking

Literally 1 minutes later she gets up and leaves then I saw her crying in another room after I went out I feel really bad now

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, bloomercel, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
I didn’t know it would offend her I do this with everyone hopefully I’m just overthinking it but it makes no sense since she was so happy when I showed up suddenly after she’s all sad

• WTF
Reactions: moggathon
2E539F41 8933 46F6 AD1E 970C6483B89D

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, greycel, Awan and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
Man girls are so cute when they cry. I would squeeze her cheeks and pat her head ngl

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Schizomogger, 5.5psl and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Man girls are so cute when they cry. I would squeeze her cheeks and pat her head ngl
She’s a cute autistic girl or something she’s nice but usually the way of me dealing with girls I like is ignoring them for some reason

I don’t think I’ll do it any further I should’ve asked her what was up when I saw her sad sitting there crying but I’m too high inhib I walked past her

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
be better of pulling these stunts after u actually get your dick wet for once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, iblamejews and 2 others
She’s a cute autistic girl or something she’s nice but usually the way of me dealing with girls I like is ignoring them for some reason

I don’t think I’ll do it any further I should’ve asked her what was up when I saw her sad sitting there crying but I’m too high inhib I walked past her
Don’t trust her tbh. She can be cutsy autistic and nice yet fucking a tatted BBC homicidal fetty slinger

Don’t trust her tbh. She can be cutsy autistic and nice yet fucking a tatted BBC homicidal fetty slinger
I don’t know what happened now I feel too sad she was literally so happy and the 1 minute after i ignored her speaking I saw her mood changed she had her head down then she asked to leave

She’s one of those girls with cuts on her arms tho idk how well depressed girls are to LTR with or anything

But it’s not like I have many options

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
I don’t know what happened now I feel too sad she was literally so happy and the 1 minute after i ignored her speaking I saw her mood changed she had her head down then she asked to leave

She’s one of those girls with cuts on her arms tho idk how well depressed girls are to LTR with or anything

But it’s not like I have many options
You can go to her n clear things up.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Iasacrko
Are u a sociopath or something?

If this shit was real you fumbled, a girl wouldn't start talking shit about dragons if she wasn't attracted to you.

If this shit was real you fumbled, a girl wouldn't start talking shit about dragons if she wasn't attracted to you.
Maybe I’ll try to see what’s up tho idk she seems pretty autistic

She’s like 18 but she acts like a kid I remember she’d collect some playdoh peace’s then stick them all together and then insist I take them with me as a gift

Maybe I’ll try to see what’s up tho idk she seems pretty autistic

She’s like 18 but she acts like a kid I remember she’d collect some playdoh peace’s then stick them all together and then insist I take them with me as a gift
As long as she's hot

• JFL
Reactions: greycel