I think I may actually found a high quality girl

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
While we were on the date she mentioned her dad 3 times. That’s a VERY good sign because most girls these days hate their fathers and they’re full of anger. She seems cool, showed up on time, no drama, laughed at my jokes and messaged me good night.

She also trusts men because she saw no big deal in her getting in my car alone at night, which means that she trusts her dad. Also good sign.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 7580, SteveRogers and 17 others
She also trusts men because she saw no big deal in her getting in my car alone at night, which means that she trusts her dad. Also good sign.
Why didn't your ask her: "Didn't your daddy warn you about getting into strangers' cars late at night?".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Warlow, deadend and 14 others
Proud of u bro

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
I prefer it when they hate their dad tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Selinity, .👽. and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity, turkproducer, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Why didn't your ask her: "Didn't your daddy warn you about getting into strangers' cars late at night?".
It’s kinda funny that I made this post with this avi :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
So, did you have sex with her?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 12002
No Jesse Lee Peterson said no sex before marriage
Who?
That's really cucked!
How do you know she doesn't have a penis or something, I can already imagine the look of surprise on your face after you get married and discover she's more endowed than you!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away, zikzog, Effortless and 5 others
Who?
That's really cucked!
How do you know she doesn't have a penis or something, I can already imagine the look of surprise on your face after you get married and discover she's more endowed than you!
Well then I will have the best of both worlds

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Yerico7, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Big

• Woah
Good signs boyo indication of wife material

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA and .*my*.
Pic of girl?:y'all:

• Woah
While we were on the date she mentioned her dad 3 times. That’s a VERY good sign because most girls these days hate their fathers and they’re full of anger. She seems cool, showed up on time, no drama, laughed at my jokes and messaged me good night.

Be careful. Could be bad too. Her dad could be a cuck. Does she respect him? I've known a lot of sl*ts who were very close to their fathers. A girl who's scared of her father is better than a girl who's really close with him. "Scared" of him as in scared to dissapoint him. She should have a respect for her father to where her demeanor noticeably changes a little bit whenever she's around him.

You don't want a girl who feels like her parent is her buddy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Yerico7, turkproducer and 1 other person
Be careful. Could be bad too. Her dad could be a cuck. Does she respect him? I've known a lot of sl*ts who were very close to their fathers. A girl who's scared of her father is better than a girl who's really close with him. "Scared" of him as in scared to dissapoint him. She should have a respect for her father to where her demeanor noticeably changes a little bit whenever she's around him.

True and that’s not good, but even if that’s the case she at least doesn’t hate him and he’s in her life, which statistically puts her way ahead of other girl (in how well she’s going to do in life).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
No Jesse Lee Peterson said no sex before marriage
Jesse Lee Peterson's the man, but he was just pointing to what God said. Like any real Christian should.

• Woah
Yeah I met a girl like that too, quality girl indeed.
Good luck.

• Woah
lmaoooooooooooooo

• Hmm...
bro you are coping hard
just read this once again and you'll see
"she trusts men" LMAOO means she's a whore
but who cares fuck her anyway

• Hmm...
bro you are coping hard
just read this once again and you'll see
"she trusts men" LMAOO means she's a whore
but who cares fuck her anyway
My car looks like this. If she was a whore she would’ve just refused to get in

Attachments

• C5678257-6A7A-4A8A-A41B-4B715500DCD4.jpeg
    C5678257-6A7A-4A8A-A41B-4B715500DCD4.jpeg
    13.6 KB · Views: 25

Is she liberal?

• Woah
Is she liberal?
She asked me how long I’ve been driving and we talked about that and she said “well guys learn faster” and I said “some girls learn fast too”. So I’m probably the more liberal one :lul::lul:

This 100%. A girl should never text her Dad or call him out of boredom. If she does, he's a cuck. She should be scared of her Dad.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 12002
You said she is high quality but didnt mention her sexual past even once. Is she a virgin or not? What is her body count? That is how you find out if a girl is high quality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 11053
Are you bluepilled? How do you know if she is high quality if you dont even know her sexual past yet?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 11053
girls who worship their dads and hold them to a very high standard can be very annoying too, you want a girl who is open to the possibility that you're going to be the first man in her life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descartes, .*my*. and Deleted member 12002
You said she is high quality but didnt mention her sexual past even once. Is she a virgin or not? What is her body count? That is how you find out if a girl is high quality
There are no virgin girls in 2021 tho

• +1
Again, good relationship with daddy almost always guarantees low body count. She’s either a virgin or had 1-2 guys, she’s pretty shy.

girls who worship their dads and hold them to a very high standard can be very annoying too, you want a girl who is open to the possibility that you're going to be the first man in her life.
You’re just jealous of daddy

How do u know.. U mom was a middle easterner? U r dilusional
that’s what middle eastern guys say

And come to Canada middle eastern girls are sluts , many date fucking Indians in colleges ..

now imagine if a good looking guy showed interest