I think I might actually be able to run hairline cover up game

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
It's gonna look kinda shitty but I think way better than exposing it.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 1464
I changed to a curtain hair style, can hardly tell I'm norwooding tbh

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, fakemeta. and Dogs
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
thats me bro!

How are you gonna cover ur hairline tho? Yours it high up.....
I can't do curtains or anything like that I need to completely cover up the hairline with like a fringe.

• +1
pics? are you on fin?

I'm a little over nw2

I'm a little over nw2

just run up some frauding game and you are good to go, curtains are good for norwooders but beware to hide your awkward spots, though

• +1
Just wear a cap whenever you're outside theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 1464 and Dogs
Just wear a cap whenever you're outside theory
And inside... Already do, that's why my cousin asked me why I wear hats all the time now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 616
just run up some frauding game and you are good to go, curtains are good for norwooders but beware to hide your awkward spots, though
I'm gonna grow it out a fair bit. Tbh it looks better as it is already, I no longer hand to wear a beanie to class jfl

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta. and Dogs
My cover up is gonna try to cover the entire hairline

• +1
And inside... Already do, that's why my cousin asked me why I wear hats all the time now.
I've been doing this since my HT in June ngl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Dogs
Woah nice. How much was it?
Do the results look good so far?
3k for nw1 on left temple, nw1.5 on the right and front density. The results look fine. I'm just waiting for the front to grow longer.

Before HT I had to let my top hair grow long to fraud.

• +1
3k for nw1 on left temple, nw1.5 on the right and front density. The results look fine. I'm just waiting for the front to grow longer.

Before HT I had to let my top hair grow long to fraud.
I think that's what I'm gonna have to do to fraud. Let my top hair grow long. My hairline is absolute shit. Like it's uneven and weird shaped, goes up in the middle and shit. I don't know if the result would be that great with a HT but maybe they can create like a nw1-nw2 profile on my head instead of my current hairline.

You have pictures?
The problem for me is my hairline needs to get lowered the entire hairline because it's relatively straight it doesn't recede in a Norwood pattern

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 1464
I'm legit contemplating trying a tiny partial hair system before I look into a transplant
They look undetectable online, but i'd wanna see what it's like in person. Surely if someone is close and, for whatever reason looking at your hairline, they can see the super thin plastic or lace?

Transplants can't compete in terms of density and stuff, though

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I'm legit contemplating trying a tiny partial hair system before I look into a transplant
They look undetectable online, but i'd wanna see what it's like in person. Surely if someone is close and, for whatever reason looking at your hairline, they can see the super thin plastic or lace?

Transplants can't compete in terms of density and stuff, though
I think they're essentially completely undetectable if you get the best one for an exposed hairline but you'd probably have to replace is every couple months or so.

Hair systems have got to be the most asthetic solution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and wristcel
I wonder if many people here wear one?

I wonder if many people here wear one?
I know a few people do forsure. One guy on here posted pics of him and he was wearing one. I've had others tell me that they're wearing one in comment replies and stuff like that.

• +1
I know a few people do forsure. One guy on here posted pics of him and he was wearing one. I've had others tell me that they're wearing one in comment replies and stuff like that.
hair systems are legit asf, just a big decision to make tbh.... i don't think I'd get one till its well past nw3

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96 and Dogs
hair systems are legit asf, just a big decision to make tbh.... i don't think I'd get one till its well past nw3
Tbh for me depends how good my cover up game is, if it's shit I'll just get one.

• Woah
I think that's what I'm gonna have to do to fraud. Let my top hair grow long. My hairline is absolute shit. Like it's uneven and weird shaped, goes up in the middle and shit. I don't know if the result would be that great with a HT but maybe they can create like a nw1-nw2 profile on my head instead of my current hairline.

You have pictures?
The problem for me is my hairline needs to get lowered the entire hairline because it's relatively straight it doesn't recede in a Norwood pattern
I had the similar problem tbh. The left one was slightly receding but the right one was receding more, giving the hairline an asymmetric look from frontal view, besides the front was also thinning so my forehead looked big and creepy on pics. It also has something to do with your skull shape : if you have a short skull and sloped forehead you can't pull oft any nordwood. You forehead LOOKS big and high on pics (2D) even though it's vertical length is not that high.

HT can give you a straight hairline if your natural one is not too curved to begin with. However it doesn't lower your hairline beneath the NW0 point - that's what hairline lowering / forehead reduction does

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I had the similar problem tbh. The left one was slightly receding but the right one was receding more, giving the hairline an asymmetric look from frontal view, besides the front was also thinning so my forehead looked big and creepy on pics. It also has something to do with your skull shape : if you have a short skull and sloped forehead you can't pull oft any nordwood. You forehead LOOKS big and high on pics (2D) even though it's vertical length is not that high.

HT can give you a straight hairline if your natural one is not too curved to begin with. However it doesn't lower your hairline beneath the NW0 point - that's what hairline lowering / forehead reduction does
It sounds like that's the exact problem that I have tbh. The thing is my hairline has receded a lot and I would be fine lowering it but keeping the hairline straight, but my biggest gripe is that it'll probably take multiple surgeries to get an acceptable density for this considering my entire hairline needs to be lowered.
How long recovery is supposed to take. Omg June??? Ur life basically on hold for 5 months
I mean he can wear hats and do everything normally right

How long recovery is supposed to take. Omg June??? Ur life basically on hold for 5 months
Nah actually it starts to grow really well 3 months after the surgery. The problem is that I don't look good with short hair so sometimes I'm still wearing a cap
It sounds like that's the exact problem that I have tbh. The thing is my hairline has receded a lot and I would be fine lowering it but keeping the hairline straight, but my biggest gripe is that it'll probably take multiple surgeries to get an acceptable density for this considering my entire hairline needs to be lowered.

I mean he can wear hats and do everything normally right
As long as you can still grow long and thick hair on the top you can fraud by increasing the top volume or just covering with bangs. Idk if HT will work well when you're beyond nw3 but there'll certainly be some improvement

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No cover up game ( :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: ) for your face
Oh wait
99662498-businessman-hold-paper-bag-covering-his-face-with-happy-on-white-background.jpg

No cover up game ( :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: ) for your face
Oh wait
99662498-businessman-hold-paper-bag-covering-his-face-with-happy-on-white-background.jpg
Dude I can hit 12/10 PSL with a French lace hair system, then I don't even need to run brown paper bag game

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I want a rhino and hair in the firts instance - not sure whether to try to get rhino and hair done at the same time in Turkey (if I can find a surgeon who does both) or just get a rhino and try to rock a hair system to see if it's undetectable