I think i might be a girthcell.....

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Gold
Lenghtwise im above average its the girth i havent measured yet and i can grip my dick all th3 way around and touch the tip of my finger when erect

How do i measure correctly? Is girth that important?

it's over when you start thinking about dick's size

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Never began

Aren't most of us girthcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the girthpill widened my sadness

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
why worry if you cant use it

Girthpill is legit one

Lengthwise im fine but girth i may be not how to measure???

I am going to next week bro...
Where’s the thickest part of your cock?

I hope so bro
:)

You said you’re going to have sex soon. Would you consider getting a pump? It adds temporary thickness for a few days

:)

You said you’re going to have sex soon. Would you consider getting a pump? It adds temporary thickness for a few days
Would love to but dont have the money im going to measure tomorrow my dick looks very thick from the front from the side it looks averageish i hope i aint trippin bruh

Would love to but dont have the money im going to measure tomorrow my dick looks very thick from the front from the side it looks averageish i hope i aint trippin bruh
Don’t worry. It sounds like you have enough. Honestly if she wants your cock she’ll be fine with it.

Have you thought about jelqing bro? I tried it for a few weeks. You get newbie gains plus it makes you even harder so win win

Don’t worry. It sounds like you have enough. Honestly if she wants your cock she’ll be fine with it.

Have you thought about jelqing bro? I tried it for a few weeks. You get newbie gains plus it makes you even harder so win win
Ive heard about it before bit never knew what it actually is how do i do it? Are therr side effects?

Ive heard about it before bit never knew what it actually is how do i do it? Are therr side effects?
There are some good YouTube tutorials. The biggest risk is that you don’t jelq evenly so you get a thinner base.

There are some good YouTube tutorials. The biggest risk is that you don’t jelq evenly so you get a thinner base.
How good are the newbie gains? And is it permanent?

How good are the newbie gains? And is it permanent?
It looked a bit thicker at the base. It’s permanent if you do it for a year or so. Oh and maybe a cock ring might help. You get thicker but a bit shorter

It looked a bit thicker at the base. It’s permanent if you do it for a year or so. Oh and maybe a cock ring might help. You get thicker but a bit shorter
This stuff sounds really interesting i will look more into this and update you tomorrow with the actual measurements.....