I think i might finally get a girlfriend (she has no idea how fucking crazy i am)

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
She doesnt drink doesnt smoke and isnt a whore. Im an alcoholic with severe mental illness. This is gonna be interesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, GabachoCopium and smoth
@moggathon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
for the love of God, don't fuck this up bro. A girl who is of noble character is hard to find, stop drinking, turn to Christ, and start a family bro. That's the only path to happiness and fulfillment on earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, optimisticzoomer, N8verBegan and 3 others
for the love of God, don't fuck this up bro. A girl who is of noble character is hard to find, stop drinking, turn to Christ, and start a family bro. That's the only path to happiness and fulfillment on earth
I will feel it out, she could very well be putting up a mask too so we will see. I dont know a ton about her yet but she is chill and cute so thats all i need atm

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
happy for you dude, try not to fumble it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Do you mog her?

Why as a Christian would not drink sounds fishy

happy for you dude, try not to fumble it jfl
I will kill myself but it might be the ultimate ascension fuel perhaps it will be worth it
Do you mog her?
She has like HTB eyes and has good genes just slightly downgorwn so it will match my genes pretty well

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and yeeyeeslayer
Tell her about your .org account

why cant you niggas ever let a dude win some
Because you’re a chronic liar and before you started posting these tales you tried to use me and Gabacho as your test subjects (which backfired)