I think I need 10 years to become NT

I was with a little group of people who I all mogged. I was mostly quiet. Then they started talking about Afghanistan. I joined the discussion by trying to make a joke and asked "Do you know what's the number 1 hit in Afghanistan right now?" And I put this tune on:

After half a minute (everyone was quiet), one person asked me "What's the joke?" I said this music was typical for Islamist terrorists like the Taliban and they had taken over Afghanistan. No one laughed. They just said "Okay" and moved on with the discussion. I was utterly embarassed.

But I gave myself a second chance because it is my goal to NTmaxx. I joined the discussion again and said the reason why the Taliban could take over the country was that the ethnic groups are divided among each other and didn't want to fight under one banner, not that the majority liked the Taliban. I mentioned the Hazara who are Shiites and don't have good relations with Sunnites.

No one had any idea about the Hazara and no one had any interest in knowing about them. I quickly realized that politics is a non-NT topic and they weren't really talking about the politics in Afghanistan, they were just virtue-signaling by saying how poor the Afghans are and how shitty the world is and how unfair it is for women and how incompetent our governments are (so all the shit everybody knows). I was utterly embarassed again and stopped talking.

I think I need at least 10 years to become NT. I have to go to events, meet many, many people, have tons of small-talk, and do it for many years. There's no other way. I also think about going to Toastmasters to learn public-speaking and to dancing classes to fight against my shyness.

just learn from mistakes. youll get it within like 1 year

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
@OldVirgin is nt since the day he was born

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser and Deleted member 5786
I was with a little group of people who I all mogged. I was mostly quiet. Then they started talking about Afghanistan. I joined the discussion by trying to make a joke and asked "Do you know what's the number 1 hit in Afghanistan right now?" And I put this tune on:

After half a minute (everyone was quiet), one person asked me "What's the joke?" I said this music was typical for Islamist terrorists like the Taliban and they had taken over Afghanistan. No one laughed. They just said "Okay" and moved on with the discussion. I was utterly embarassed.

But I gave myself a second chance because it is my goal to NTmaxx. I joined the discussion again and said the reason why the Taliban could take over the country was that the ethnic groups are divided among each other and didn't want to fight under one banner, not that the majority liked the Taliban. I mentioned the Hazara who are Shiites and don't have good relations with Sunnites.

No one had any idea about the Hazara and no one had any interest in knowing about them. I quickly realized that politics is a non-NT topic and they weren't really talking about the politics in Afghanistan, they were just virtue-signaling by saying how poor the Afghans are and how shitty the world is and how unfair it is for women and how incompetent our governments are (so all the shit everybody knows). I was utterly embarassed again and stopped talking.

I think I need at least 10 years to become NT. I have to go to events, meet many, many people, have tons of small-talk, and do it for many years. There's no other way. I also think about going to Toastmasters to learn public-speaking and to dancing classes to fight against my shyness.

its not gonna happen man; once you're an autist you're an autist forever
im 34 and didnt recover since HS; im also high iq and have different lvls of understanding to normies so i get bored quickly and cant relate
season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

In my friend group we makes jokes like that all the time
I dont find it weird but not all people like this kid of humour i suppose.
We made jew and nigger jokes in school back in the day all the time.
Dark humor stuff
you and the penguins? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah avoid showing knowledge/interest in edgy political/racial/etc topics
what about being agreeable and just going with the audience/ group? i know politics so well and im machiavellian so i could argue both sides depending on who im speaking with :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
what about being agreeable and just going with the audience/ group? i know politics so well and im machiavellian so i could argue both sides depending on who im speaking with :ROFLMAO:
If you can fake it then go along with them I guess if you want to play the virtue signaling game. I’m not a skilled enough bullshitter, nor would I want to be

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser