I think I need some help here. Family issue.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I can't detail it right away since I have to see some mother and her daughter in a minute, but my phone is being blown up with upset, angry texts from my sister about her and this boy she was with at university, and exams.

I don't want her to get hurt but I'll have to check up later on as I'm dealing with a family here.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate, incel194012940 and 2 others
did he rape her or sum

Talk to her about it. She's your sister.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your sisters fault. Maybe if she wasn’t such a cocksucking whore she wouldn’t have these issues. Leave her to her own devices.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, Growth Plate, Daniel Plainview and 13 others
soyjak-discord.gif
@8PSLcel did I trigger you? Did I insult your queen? Dont worry, you can still pay $500 for her to send you a jar with her farts in it!

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17676 and 8 others
Talk to her about it. She's your sister.
OK. I've just got off my shift now and I'm looked at the messages. I could tell she's deeply upset because of the way she composed these texts and I'm gonna be giving her a comforting phone call to allow her to vent out to me as soon as I'm home. I don't want her to fail the rest of her exams/coursework and be like this for the next few weeks.

From what I could tell, she was seeing this guy for a couple of weeks and he blocked her after they spent the night together. She has one exam coming up in a couple of days and told me she hasn't studied for a week because of this. I just could go to her campus right now and give her a hug, soothe her, play a game and cook her favourite food right now.

did he rape her or sum
No it's nothing that extreme, thank goodness. See above for details.

Your sisters fault. Maybe if she wasn’t such a cocksucking whore she wouldn’t have these issues. Leave her to her own devices.
Don't say that about her but I do agree if she didn't go about dating a guy during exam time she wouldn't have to worry about the upcoming exam in a couple of days and her sanity would be all good.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17676, Deprived and 5 others
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 thoughts?
OK. I've just got off my shift now and I'm looked at the messages. I could tell she's deeply upset because of the way she composed these texts and I'm gonna be giving her a comforting phone call to allow her to vent out to me as soon as I'm home. I don't want her to fail the rest of her exams/coursework and be like this for the next few weeks.

From what I could tell, she was seeing this guy for a couple of weeks and he blocked her after they spent the night together. She has one exam coming up in a couple of days and told me she hasn't studied for a week because of this. I just could go to her campus right now and give her a hug, soothe her, play a game and cook her favourite food right now.

Don't say that about her but I do agree if she didn't go about dating a guy during exam time she wouldn't have to worry about the upcoming exam in a couple of days and her sanity would be all good.
I'm eating a snack right now before I make a phone call to her.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 thoughts?

I'm eating a snack right now before I make a phone call to her.
Honestly bro. She’s your sister. Your call on this one. You either comfort her and try to pick up the pieces and let her fuck her life up.

Or you be real to her and tell her the truth. Tell her that this was bound to happen, but give her hope, tell her that this doesn’t mean she’s a bad person. Everyone makes mistakes and what she needs to do, is try to work through this issue and let time do the healing. Everyone gets lonely it’s understandable, but she needs to let this be a lesson and try to recover and get stronger.

Btw I’m trying to be nice.

If my brother or sister cried about this, I’d have been a lot harsher and direct

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Tell that delusional little piece of shit that she can't lock down a Chad no matter how hard she tries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Daniel Plainview, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 6 others
Honestly bro. She’s your sister. Your call on this one. You either comfort her and try to pick up the pieces and let her fuck her life up.

Or you be real to her and tell her the truth. Tell her that this was bound to happen, but give her hope, tell her that this doesn’t mean she’s a bad person. Everyone makes mistakes and what she needs to do, is try to work through this issue and let time do the healing. Everyone gets lonely it’s understandable, but she needs to let this be a lesson and try to recover and get stronger.

If my brother or sister cried about this, I’d have been a lot harsher and direct
Tell that delusional little piece of shit that she can't lock down a Chad no matter how hard she tries
I'm gonna be making a phone call to her any minute now. I'll let her vent out everything to me and I'll be there to comfort her. I think if I gave her harsh advice especially during exam time she's likely gonna get more upset, would think she's worthless and fail her exams. So I'll just tell her some comforting things to get her through this time, and tell her that if she waits and improves herself she'll be able to see the light through the tunnel.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
I'm gonna be making for phone call any minute now. I'll let her vent out everything to me and I'll be there to comfort her. I think if I gave her harsh advice especially during exam time she's likely gonna get more upset, would think she's worthless and fail her exams. So I'll just tell her some comforting things to get her through this time, and tell her that if she waits and improves herself she'll be able to see the light through the tunnel.
Best not tell her during exams yeah. But deffo do tell her the truth at one point

• +1

I agree with manlet bro

But yes I would be harsher about it and said I did warn you

However some people almost want to feel the pain until they learn from it

But time is a healer eventually

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Tell her that I'm single

• JFL
I agree with manlet bro

But yes I would be harsher about it and said I did warn you

However some people almost want to feel the pain until they learn from it

But time is a healer eventually
Dude you need to be brutally realistic. Life hits you hard sometimes
Tell her that I'm single
What's worrying is that my dad even told me and mum that if he finds out that my sister has slept about at uni, after graduation he will ask her to leave our household and rent a place in London for work instead of living here with us while working.

What's so shocking is that mum actually agreed with dad.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
What's worrying is that my dad even told me and mum that if he finds out that my sister has slept about at uni, after graduation he will ask her to leave our household and rent a place in London for work instead of living here with us while working.

If you're close with her don't let your dad find out
Just know if she gets kicked out she'll 1000% become a giga whore.

At home she won't as she was naive and was used, she sounds like a good person
Sounds like an ideal LTR for me ngl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

If she is mature enough to fuck around is she not mature enough to get a job? What's so shocking about this? If she got pregnant your father would have to take care of her and her baby right?

Your dad is based, but bluepilled. Your mother - is a whore (no offence) she doesn’t want her daughter to make the same mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Chadethnic101

Yeah what @Chadethnic101 said, don’t snitch lol. Your dad is pretty crazy ngl

• +1
Yeah what @Chadethnic101 said, don’t snitch lol. Your dad is pretty crazy ngl
@Chadethnic101 @8PSLcel @currylightskin

Alright, so I had a talk with her over the phone for a good hour. I had to make sure I took the call in a quiet room away from the living room downstairs while mum and dad were watching TV.

From her voice, I could tell she was upset and hurt. She told me that she has an exam on Friday morning that counts for 50% of her module grade; this module carries a lot of weight in her year grading, and told me she skipped revision lectures today because she was so upset. She told me she hasn't been revising for almost two weeks because of the guy she had been seeing.

I asked her to give her details of the guy she was seeing, and when they first started seeing each other and the time of last contact.

She told me she first started seeing the guy about three weeks ago, and met off Bumble. The guy was a year older than her, white, dark hair, and an upper-middle-class rugby type with a "posh accent". She said he treated her very well and she thought that there could be something there if she kept this up - they went on a couple of dates (all in the evening, at a bar). After three dates, he invited her over to his house, they had PiV sex and she told me that he immediately shooed her out after they did the deed. He only did rough doggy with her and that was it.
She said the following day she texted him "how was he doing" only to get an automated message that the text couldn't go through, and learned that he blocked her (even across social media), and wondered what she did to upset him as she said everything went so well.

I told her that this is a common manipulation tactic that men do to get women into bed with them, and that she should know better than to fall into that trap. I went onto tell her that rugby lads have a reputation for being fuckboys and are very non-committal, especially white ones, all the way up into their 30s, so she shouldn't expect anything from them. She rebutted to me saying that she thought he was cute and gentlemanly, and not like other boys who play rugby but I told her they would all be like that because they have an array of options to play about it. I reassured her that she should think before jumping into bed with men like this and that rugby boys aren't everything in the world - there are much better, classier men that would treat her just right waiting for her around the corner if she pulls her weight together and not gives in like she did this time.

Comforting and soothing her, I also told her that rugby boys drink a lot and will definitely get fat after they stop going to the gym but she told me "all white boys drink anyway and you can't stop them"

Just to make her feel better, I told her a hypothetical story in which she gives herself a makeover by buying expensive clothes, does her hair nicely and feeds herself well, has her education in place, is mannerly and gets to meet her high-class Prince at a networking event after uni. I told her things will be okay if she focuses on where she went wrong and what she could do to protect herself and stop putting rugby lads/these sorts of top tier white men on a pedestal.

How did I fare talking to her?

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ballskin, closedplatecel and 1 other person

Alright, so I had a talk with her over the phone for a good hour. I had to make sure I took the call in a quiet room away from the living room downstairs while mum and dad were watching TV.

From her voice, I could tell she was upset and hurt. She told me that she has an exam on Friday morning that counts for 50% of her module grade; this module carries a lot of weight in her year grading, and told me she skipped revision lectures today because she was so upset. She told me she hasn't been revising for almost two weeks because of the guy she had been seeing.

I asked her to give her details of the guy she was seeing, and when they first started seeing each other and the time of last contact.

She told me she first started seeing the guy about three weeks ago, and met off Bumble. The guy was a year older than her, white, dark hair, and an upper-middle-class rugby type with a "posh accent". She said he treated her very well and she thought that there could be something there if she kept this up - they went on a couple of dates (all in the evening, at a bar). After three dates, he invited her over to his house, they had PiV sex and she told me that he immediately shooed her out after they did the deed. He only did rough doggy with her and that was it.
She said the following day she texted him "how was he doing" only to get an automated message that the text couldn't go through, and learned that he blocked her (even across social media), and wondered what she did to upset him as she said everything went so well.

I told her that this is a common manipulation tactic that men do to get women into bed with them, and that she should know better than to fall into that trap. I went onto tell her that rugby lads have a reputation for being fuckboys and are very non-committal, especially white ones, all the way up into their 30s, so she shouldn't expect anything from them. She rebutted to me saying that she thought he was cute and gentlemanly, and not like other boys who play rugby but I told her they would all be like that because they have an array of options to play about it. I reassured her that she should think before jumping into bed with men like this and that rugby boys aren't everything in the world - there are much better, classier men that would treat her just right waiting for her around the corner if she pulls her weight together and not gives in like she did this time.

Comforting and soothing her, I also told her that rugby boys drink a lot and will definitely get fat after they stop going to the gym but she told me "all white boys drink anyway and you can't stop them"

Just to make her feel better, I told her a hypothetical story in which she gives herself a makeover by buying expensive clothes, does her hair nicely and feeds herself well, has her education in place, is mannerly and gets to meet her high-class Prince at a networking event after uni. I told her things will be okay if she focuses on where she went wrong and what she could do to protect herself and stop putting rugby lads/these sorts of top tier white men on a pedestal.

man you should just tell your dad and lock her inside so she doesnt whore out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Chadethnic101
man you should just tell your dad and lock her inside so she doesnt whore out
I won't snitch on her to my dad because he's very clear in what he'll do with her if he finds out she was sleeping about with white men.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
When I've tried to be a player I never had a girl messaging me begging etc after ffs

But yeah man you did well bro I would've said the same
She needs to just do her for a bit while improving and not go for these rugby kinds
However we all want what we can't have tbh

• +1
I won't snitch on her to my dad because he's very clear in what he'll do with her if he finds out she was sleeping about with white men.
take responsibility and advise her

tell her to stay at the kitchen and maybe cook some steak for you

Why does your sister chase Chad's who pump and dump her.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
When I've tried to be a player I never had a girl messaging me begging etc after ffs

But yeah man you did well bro I would've said the same
She needs to just do her for a bit while improving and not go for these rugby kinds
However we all want what we can't have tbh
I don't want to be that jerk telling her to lower her standards but I've told her that she shouldn't be going for those rugby types because they don't like settling/having a girlfriend, unless if she's a model or something of the sorts.

She even told me that she wishes she could find a guy like me in the real world because I "look nice" and have the personality to go for it, but maybe more extroverted and tall.

I'm not sure if I should tell dad after she finishes uni he he could find a guy for her overseas the same way he might look for a girl for me. Of course I won't tell him this story; this will remain a secret between the two of us.

tell her to stay at the kitchen and maybe cook some steak for you
I wouldn't tell her that, but I'd love to cook some steak for her right now, with some chips to comfort her because all she needs is her favourite meal and a warm hug.

Why does your sister chase Chad's who pump and dump her.
She fell for his smooth, suave treatment towards her. Little did she know that was all manipulation.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Bakin donuts 🍩
I don't want to be that jerk telling her to lower her standards but I've told her that she shouldn't be going for those rugby types because they don't like settling/having a girlfriend, unless if she's a model or something of the sorts.

She even told me that she wishes she could find a guy like me in the real world because I "look nice" and have the personality to go for it, but maybe more extroverted and tall.

I'm not sure if I should tell dad after she finishes uni he he could find a guy for her overseas the same way he might look for a girl for me. Of course I won't tell him this story; this will remain a secret between the two of us.

I wouldn't tell her that, but I'd love to cook some steak for her right now, with some chips to comfort her because all she needs is her favourite meal and a warm hug.

She fell for his smooth, suave treatment towards her. Little did she know that was all manipulation.
Bro you are way too nice.

I wouldnt give a fuck what my whore sister did.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Didnt u say your sister is overweight?

This rugby guy I doubt was a Chad probably a bloated guy who plays in the hooker position jfl

Probably a normie with rugby halo due to being in uni team

I wouldnt give a fuck what my whore sisterDiDiDintnubsau DiDintn

• +1

I wouldnt give a fuck what my whore sister did.
Thank you, but when someone is upset they need to be comforted so they can forget about it quicker.

Didnt u say your sister is overweight?

This rugby guy I doubt was a Chad probably a bloated guy who plays in the hooker position jfl

Probably a normie with rugby halo due to being in uni team
She said he was very muscular but didn't send me a pic of him so I couldn't tell.

I'm so glad I chose not to continue with rugby from year 9 in secondary school onwards (team sports were compulsory in years 7, 8 and 9 at my school). Rugby lads are loud brutes that like to bully lads who aren't anything like them, or are ethnic, and treat girls, including my sister, like dirt. Women give too much power to these lads and put them on a pedestal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadethnic101
@Br0sk1 did I handle this situation with my sister very well?

• Ugh..

Sounds like you managed things well.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Good idea to give her dating advice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
@closedplatecel

• Ugh..
Man what a sad story… it’s not even over but I can see the ending. It’s playing out like every female nature blackpill talking points.

She’s desperately chasing chads who don’t want her.

At best she can just barely, slip by and get one night of sexual abuse :(

And she will never get them. Why? She doesn’t meet the looks threshold. Or the purity threshold.

Us men are built like that we don’t care about her personality or skills whatever cope she has. It’s a harsh world.

Us men only care about 2 things.

1. Looks and 2. Purity/Loyalty

Logically, As long a man gets sex from your sister he has no reason to stay/marry with her.

Why would a young rugby chad settle down with a overweight girl who took down in 3 meetings from a dating app? Purity :no: Looks:no:

I hate to be harsh but her unicorn fantasy is not going to happen. I seen a lot of single mothers start this way. Hopefully she learns before it’s too late.

Best option for her is to find a man like your type.

A practicing Muslim male who is forced to marry/commit because of religion. He will compromise his chad desires for religious purposes. Good luck and best wishes to her.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
i haver no empathy for women regarding relationship problems
if she was brutally raped but this no

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Bakin donuts 🍩
I can't detail it right away since I have to see some mother and her daughter in a minute, but my phone is being blown up with upset, angry texts from my sister about her and this boy she was with at university, and exams.

I don't want her to get hurt but I'll have to check up later on as I'm dealing with a family here.

Can she hold off on dating until she is done with school?

In the meantime she can study & maybe join the school Muslim club & brush up on religious knowledge + so that she find a network with a good brother in the social circles. This can raise her reputation & she may get more long term commited prospects interested.

What’s the alternative? Date strange drunk men off dating apps who your family won’t approve of? Who have no reason to commit except old age?

Boofuckinghoo. Chad ghosted her. First world problems while I go through immeasurable suffering. She played with fire and got what she fucking deserved. wouldn't last a day in my shoes.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
I'm gonna be making a phone call to her any minute now. I'll let her vent out everything to me and I'll be there to comfort her. I think if I gave her harsh advice especially during exam time she's likely gonna get more upset, would think she's worthless and fail her exams. So I'll just tell her some comforting things to get her through this time, and tell her that if she waits and improves herself she'll be able to see the light through the tunnel.
Was it a 7+ white guy?

• +1
he skeeted and retreated damn