I think i saw a 2 man today or something

muhammad18347

muhammad18347

Luminary
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Posts
4,691
Reputation
7,976
Looked like 2 slags and 2 ltns

When the girls were going on tbe bus i looked at the guy and holy shit he was ugly and he started looking at the girls ass but I got infront of him :lul::lul::lul:

God I hate these people they dont deserve to live or anything

Why does this shit only happen when my bitch breaks up with me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: negative
Muhammad go Masjid why you fooling around
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhammad18347
Dont go near adultery
 
  • Love it
Reactions: muhammad18347

Similar threads

lowinhibragecel
Replies
16
Views
60
Detective
Detective
whatseventhepoint
Blackpill Saw a sub 3 today
Replies
2
Views
31
Sulfuras
Sulfuras
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
9
real_rxz
real_rxz
islaymtbs
Replies
11
Views
64
1966Ford
1966Ford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top