I think I want to make YouTube videos

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I noticed niche fan bases are very loyal. I do not care to have a large number of subscribers, I just want to spread my truths.

I see most people lack conviction, they create content for money. I want to create content to help others in my situation.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, FrameMogger and ballskin
Another Incel channel?

Yes, I’m thinking motovlog style. It’s not for the near future though.
Can you have me as a special guest on a video one day? Unironically. I always wanted to start a channel as well. I think I’ll start off as your guest

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Can you have me as a special guest on a video one day? Unironically. I always wanted to start a channel as well. I think I’ll start off as your guest
I don’t see why not, but like I said it won’t be anytime soon.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and FrameMogger
Good idea. You said you want to help people. So is it just gonna be black pill content or more how to overcome it.

I would let you come on my channel but you wouldn’t do numbers fam

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Hire editors, it will put you above 99% of the garbage

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and FrameMogger
Get bot for 1000 subs. Yes it just makes a slight advantage. Hold 1 month before posting videos ( or less) so you can upload daily with illusion that youre actually doing it. Do banners etc, learn basic video build, find an angle

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt