I think I won the lottery

did she know you were 19
Yeah, I think so...
Right next to my town was the biggest summer camp in Romania, and every year lots of middle-school and high-school kids would come, every week a new batch, it was a great place to pick up girls and have fun with them for a short time. This girl visited an Internet cafe and I talked to her on the town's IRC channel and since she was new I offered to show her the town and the best attractions...

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Its not rape you faggot its having sex with an underage minor which is illegal. Idk why you can't just get a girl around ur own age instead of being a little cunt and making shitty threads about ur 15 year old gf everyday
Yes it is, you nonce lmao

Its not rape you faggot its having sex with an underage minor which is illegal. Idk why you can't just get a girl around ur own age instead of being a little cunt and making shitty threads about ur 15 year old gf everyday
Bruh were you living under a rock? Underage girls can't give consent so it's always rape if you get busted.

U find a new girl every week..u fcking horny mf..raper pheno ngl
Well there's thousands of girls. Can't help it.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
How am I a nonce? If the girl consents its not rape but its having sex with an underage girl :ogre:
Does the N in your username stands for nonce?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
So if I offered her a meal and she accepted that's not forced feeding but if I offered her sex and she accepted it's rape. The logic.
yeah because food as a minor and sexual intercourse as a minor are not separate, so true! you really are a fucking genius.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and .*my*.
How am I a nonce? If the girl consents its not rape but its having sex with an underage girl :ogre:
it's statutory rape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
yeah because food as a minor and sexual intercourse as a minor are not separate, so true! you really are a fucking genius.
you could get an allergy from food or poisoning. There are consequences just like with sex.

you could get an allergy from food or poisoning. There are consequences just like with sex.
that's literally the most retarded and stupid thing I've read ever, rape and accidental food allergy are totally separate. you have worse analogies than Charlie Kirk on ben Shapiro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and .*my*.
that's literally the most retarded and stupid thing I've read ever, rape and accidental food allergy are totally separate. you have worse analogies than Charlie Kirk on ben Shapiro
No these 2 things are the same in the sense that if you feed an underage girl you would have to ask if she wants to, so if she says "yes" how is that not forced feeding? I mean underage girls can't give consent, right? How is it any different with sex? You ask too and she says yes or no.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and .*my*.
@personalityinkwell gtfih!!!! :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
You are literally a nonce. Being a pedophile is a crime and you admitted to being in contact with a literal C H I L D. Fuck off, creep. 10,000 posts as well. You sound like the biggest loser on the planet. You dont need to looksmax, you need a psychiatrist lmao
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

• JFL
She's a 8/10 face, natural long blond hair, tall, fit, smells good and she is interested in me and looks happy to see me.

Only one problem she's 15. I'm only 20 though so is it such a big deal?
not a problem brother

• Woah
I still can't believe there are countries cucked enough to have an aoc above 16.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and .*my*.
@personalityinkwell thoughts?

@personalityinkwell thoughts?
OP is gonna stay a khhv and will end up on chris hansen if he tries to bang this chick jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch and .*my*.
You are literally a nonce. Being a pedophile is a crime and you admitted to being in contact with a literal C H I L D. Fuck off, creep. 10,000 posts as well. You sound like the biggest loser on the planet. You dont need to looksmax, you need a psychiatrist lmao
faggot

being a pedophile is not a crime. its not even a legal term

i doubt you even know the definition of pedo anyway
I'm not KHHV anymore. I got a hug and held hands. So just KV
hmm, well thats not illegal to hug. dont bang her though, that would be statutory rape, which is what i think bandana was thinking of

• +1
being a pedophile is not a crime. its not even a legal term

i doubt you even know the definition of pedo anyway
just another retard that cant draw a distinction between a pedophile and a child rapist

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 4612
just another retard that cant draw a distinction between a pedophile and a child rapist
yeah and watch, he'll reply to me in some hostile way because I pointed out facts, even though I ain't even telling OP to break the law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive and .*my*.
He isn't a female, here he is below.
View attachment 1158667
its crazy how people who are average/above average looks always conform so hard
they are so afraid of going up against the popular (read, female) opinion - they would get no pussy otherwise

• +1
yeah and watch, he'll reply to me in some hostile way because I pointed out facts, even though I ain't even telling OP to break the law
Bro he's from reddit. He'll come around.

its crazy how people who are average/above average looks always conform so hard
they are so afraid of going up against the popular (read, female) opinion - they would get no pussy otherwise
why would going against female opinion on an anonymous internet forum affect their chances of getting pussy anyway?

thats not the lottery thats a fucking female:ROFLMAO:

• Woah