I think I would bang about 98% of non fat women aged 16-25

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Probably still a very high % for 25-30 as well. Literally every single young girl who is non fat is attractive enough to fuck, unless they’re literally hideous they’ll have some sex appeal just from their body.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Legit but unachievanle if manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Life begins at 6ft ~ 183cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Some girl's bodies don't have any sex appeal ngl even if they're healthy weight

Probably still a very high % for 25-30 as well. Literally every single young girl who is non fat is attractive enough to fuck, unless they’re literally hideous they’ll have some sex appeal just from their body.
lol wtf. u need some standards

lol wtf. u need some standards
I’ve not had sex for six months and I’m on roids so that’s probably why I feel this way. There’s this fat girl im texting atm and I keep changing my mind about whether to try and fuck her or not, she’s probably bottom 10%, not quite whale tier but a bit worse than just chubby, face isn’t great either

I’ve not had sex for six months and I’m on roids so that’s probably why I feel this way. There’s this fat girl im texting atm and I keep changing my mind about whether to try and fuck her or not, she’s probably bottom 10%, not quite whale tier but a bit worse than just chubby, face isn’t great either
cmon man have some self respect how can you look in the mirror knowing that you settled for bottom 10% when they are guys out there fucking stacies

Non fat girl aged 16-25 is automatically 5 PSL. you must be pretty picky to not fuck 5 PSL woman.