Of these men, who would women (not Stacies) choose for a LTR boyfriend/husband?

Of these men, who would women ideally choose for a boyfriend?

• Total voters
Elab on Deshawn pls?
Good job prospects, high iq, somewhat masculine so hes the clear second choice for settling down. Also has the bbc halo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Carbine
Its pretty obvious, christobal is masculine and handsome which high E women (stacies) like and tall and has a stable job and is more mature, chris is a fuckboy with no guaranteed job security or life experience. Any foid trying to settle down would go for christobal in a heartbeat for security and attractiveness
Ironically stacies end up with edouard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What makes you think Chris is a fuckboy? And why not edouard/gordon who also have stable jobs?

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Good job prospects, high iq, somewhat masculine so hes the clear second choice for settling down. Also has the bbc halo
Who would women avoid?

• +1
1. I don't even know, I don't go on dates, I just figured girls don't want to try and hold a guy down when they're 1 or 2 points below him, 3 points if they're legit chads, thats sounds like crazy competition, I figure I'm thinking like a male here though so prob incorrect

2. Jfl 30yo+ milf trying to achieve reproductive success by attempting pair bonding with a male she's cognizant outclasses, he might have kids but I doubt he'll enjoy that marriage, stacy needs young seed for her geriatric preg attempts

3. Gordon seems like a good baseplate, appealing for most women to have a guy with no failos and he's not totally mogging them

I'm 16 and never even held hands with a girl I might be wrong
The weird thing is that stacies usually end up marrying men like edouard @Whatever
They seem to look for status and money over everything
Even though cristobal is stable why are they scared of him?

• +1
dnrd i just knew cristobal was the iberian lean aesthetic body chad, everyone would choose him as a husband

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Xangsane
  • +1
Ironically stacies end up with edouard :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What makes you think Chris is a fuckboy? And why not edouard/gordon who also have stable jobs?
Chris makes him money from his looks, and is a tiktok influencer and is young, major fuckboy vibes there. Edouard and gordon could probably get with lower value women but not stacy since they dont have the looks

• +1
Why him over others?
exotic name, tan skin with an impressive physique, women dig the hot "caliente" type of man willing to get dirty to please their significant other

• +1
  • +1
Even though cristobal is stable why are they scared of him?
How I envision Cristobal;

Josh mcgregor photos 07262023 7

Same dude;

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
exotic name, tan skin with an impressive physique, women dig the hot "caliente" type of man willing to get dirty to please their significant other
Why not Chris

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Why not Chris
chris wouldve been my second option, only as boyfriend material tho, tik tok brainlets are not husband material :lul:

• +1
Why major fuckboy?

Really. Stacies usually marry edouard types
Maybe theyll marry them and get a prenup and then get divorced but i doubt theyd have a long term thing with them. Thats usually how the story goes

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Maybe theyll marry them and get a prenup and then get divorced but i doubt theyd have a long term thing with them. Thats usually how the story goes
Cristobal types usually end up with a Becky :feelskek:

• JFL
Thefuk u should get paid to make thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Carbine and Samiscool234
DOUBT. Send me proof i dont believe that at all

• Woah
foids are more likely to choose chris as more of a hookup, one night stand or something, def not husband material

• +1
ova fo kyle

• +1
Why not husband material?
if u were a foid, would u rather marry cristobal who takes care of himself, probably knows his way with the tools and stuff, eduardo who is already rich or some tik tok pretty boy :lul:

• +1
if u were a foid, would u rather marry cristobal who takes care of himself, probably knows his way with the tools and stuff, eduardo who is already rich or some tik tok pretty boy :lul:
@the BULL

Ironically some foids would pick the tik tok pretty boy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbine and hardRscreamer
Name is unbeknownst to me saw the vampire looking guy in a Celtic moggers compilation on Youtube
Are both pics the same person?

• +1
I hate women and am depraved, not sure though, If I was really this guy my life would be completely different
Pat pat pat pat!!!

• +1
DNRD SUMMARY:
  • Cristobal: Masculine, intense, and naturally captivating with a lean, athletic build and a rugged yet smooth presence.
  • Chris: Youthful, TikTok prettyboy with a polished, symmetrical look and a softer, aesthetic appeal driven by social media charm.
  • Gordon: Stocky, average-looking with broad, less defined features and a generally unremarkable appearance.
  • Kyle: Pale, recessed, and skinny-fat, with a bland, forgettable look and no standout features.
  • Baljeet: Ethnic with rounder features, thicker body hair, and a softer physique, appealing in specific niche contexts.
  • Deshawn: Muscular and rugged average looking black man with a strong jawline, standing out more than others in his category.
  • Edouard: Wealthy, well-groomed older man who uses his power and lifestyle to maintain an attractive appearance despite aging.

CristobalChrisGordonKyleBaljeetDeshawnEdouard
Facial BeautyMasculine beauty. Defined, angular.Soft beauty. TikTok-perfect with delicate, pretty features.Typical average-looking white male. Slightly better looking than Kyle but still unremarkable in most situations.Recessed, soft features. A blend of unremarkable and awkward.More ethnic-looking, rounder facial features, lacks appeal outside of niche groups.Stronger jawline, more rugged appeal but generally average-looking.Was handsome in his youth, now softened by age. Still has decent looks, though signs of aging are present. Very well-groomed.
Face ShapeStrong, masculine, angular face with a well-defined jawline. His face has a subtle intensity that makes him stand out.Strong jawline but softer, more symmetrical. Youthful, boyish appearance.Broad, less defined jawline. Rounder in comparison to Cristobal.Round, undefined jawline. Slightly recessed.Rounder, undefined face, ethnic features more prominent.Strong but softer due to average facial beauty.Once sharp, now softened with age. Slight sagging in the lower face but still presentable.
NoseStraight, moderate size, well-proportioned.Straight, refined, smaller nose.Broad, unremarkable nose that doesn’t stand out.Slightly crooked or soft, unremarkable in size.Slight bump, broad nose, more ethnic in appearance.Slightly wide but blends with his overall features.Straight, larger, but shows signs of aging (slight drooping).
LipsFull and well-defined. Naturally sensual.Full, symmetrical, soft lips, but not as full as Cristobal.Medium lips, not particularly defined or noticeable.Thin or uneven lips.Thin lips, less defined.Medium, fuller lips, but not sensuous.Thinner lips, once fuller but losing volume with age.
EyesHazel or light brown, piercing, with a subtle intensity. His gaze holds attention without needing to be overly expressive.Green, large, and expressive. Youthful, bright eyes.Brown, smaller, unremarkable eyes.Light-colored, but dull and unexpressive.Dark brown, almond-shaped, more ethnic in appearance.Brown, wide-set, with a strong, solid gaze.Blue. Eyes once vibrant but losing energy with age.
EyebrowsWell-groomed, thick, and perfectly shaped. Complements his strong features without overpowering them.Full, well-arched. Adds symmetry to his soft face.Sparse eyebrows that don’t define his face.Unruly, thick eyebrows that are poorly groomed.Thick, unruly, ethnic in appearance.Thick, defined, adding a strong element to his average facial beauty.Well-groomed, often trimmed, but still natural looking.
HairDark brown to black, medium length, always styled in a way that feels natural and effortlessly attractive.Brown, fluffy, well-styled, perfectly polished for a young influencer.Thinning or less dense as he ages. Brown, less remarkable.Light brown or dark blonde, thinning, looks tired.Dark brown, straight and dense, well-kept.Black, curly, and full. Well-maintained.Dark blonde or graying. Always perfectly groomed.
Facial HairClean-shaven or light stubble. Either way, it enhances his masculine presence.Always clean-shaven, possibly lasered.Patchy stubble that doesn’t add much.Unkempt, full beard that looks scruffy.Full beard, often unkempt.Full stubble, groomed, fits his strong facial features.Clean-shaven or light stubble. Keeps a clean look to complement his wealth.
Skin ToneLight tan to golden with olive undertone, healthy, glowing skin.Light, pale skin, but with a summer tan, smooth and perfect for his influencer persona.Fair, blotchy skin. Poor skincare habits.Pale or pasty white, lacks care in skincare.Dark brown, uneven in texture and tone.Medium brown, well-kept, strong melanin glow.Light to medium skin, showing signs of aging but still looks good due to wealth and luxury care.
MuscularityDefined, mesomorphic build. Balanced between athletic and naturally muscular.Lean and defined, more model aesthetic.Stocky, broader but softer.Skinny-fat, no definition.Soft, lacking muscle, rounder in appearance.Medium muscular, defined but not exaggerated.Lean but older, softened over time, still presentable for his age.
Body Fat10-12%, balanced and naturally athletic. Looks effortlessly fit without looking overly gym-focused.8-10%, very lean, a more polished, influencer/model body type.16-18%, softer, more dad-bod.20%, soft with no muscle tone.20%+, soft, less defined body.15%, moderate body fat but retains a lean appearance.15-18%, still lean, but some softness due to age and wealth.
AbsVisible 6-pack, naturally sculpted, not overly shredded but enough to draw attention.Visible 6-pack, defined and polished.Less defined, slight belly fat.Hidden, no visible abs.Hidden, soft stomach.Slightly visible, well-maintained.Slight belly, but still looks decent for his age.
ChestBroad, defined, well-developed.Defined, but more polished.Wide, but soft and undefined.Narrow, underdeveloped chest.Narrow, soft chest, undefined.Medium, muscular chest, defined and strong.Broad chest, softened with age, but still attractive.
WaistSmall, lean waist that gives him a powerful V-taper, emphasizing his entire body structure.Lean, narrow waist, more of a model aesthetic.Wider waist, undefined.Thick waist, undefined.Thick waist, unremarkable.Medium waist, well-proportioned to his body.Medium waist, wider due to age, but still well-kept.
Glutes (Ass)Muscular, round, well-developed. Noticeably prominent, fits his strong, athletic physique perfectly.Muscular, but not as noticeable or intense. More aesthetic.Flat, unremarkable glutes.Flat, little development.Flat, poorly developed.Medium, well-developed glutes.Medium, softer, but still decent for his age.
LegsDefined, muscular legs. Strong thighs that balance his body and draw attention.Defined, long legs, more aesthetic than rugged.Thick, undefined legs.Shorter, stocky legs.Short, stocky legs.Thick, defined legs, balanced with his muscular frame.Long, strong legs, but softer with age.
Body HairModerate, well-groomed body hair. Adds to his masculine appeal without being overwhelming.Minimal, almost no body hair. Very smooth-skinned, polished.Medium, unmanaged body hair.Dense, untrimmed body hair.Dense body hair, untrimmed.Thick, trimmed body hair, well-kept.Minimal, well-maintained body hair.
Height5'11" - 6'1", tall and balanced.6'1" - 6'2", slightly taller with a long, lean body.5'9" - 5'10", average height but unremarkable physique.5'8" - 5'9", shorter and unremarkable in build.5'8" - 5'9", average height, not tall.6'0", tall with a strong presence.6'3" - 6'5", tall, fitting a wealthy, powerful man.
OccupationProfessional job, analytical or technical field. Grounded, practical career but allows him to remain fit and stylish.TikTok influencer, social media star. Makes a living off his looks and social presence.White-collar, average job, stable but unimpressive.Middle management, stable, but nothing impressive.White-collar, service industry, average at best.White-collar, stable, decently paid job.Executive, entrepreneur, extremely wealthy. His job fuels his lifestyle.
Age27-29, youthful but mature, in his prime.21-23, young, boyish, and very polished.28-30, average age, peers with others.28-30, average age, peers with others.28-30, average for his age group.28-30, still in his prime, fit and confident.40-45, much older than the others, but his wealth and power keep him relevant.
doesnt matter, shes gonna get fucked by tyrone anyway

• JFL