I think if you prefer Asian cunt > other girls there's something really wrong with you

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
As a non-chink dude I think feeling attraction, lust or even romance toward an Asian woman is disgusting and weird.

It's obviously some weird perversion, kink and/or mental illness plaguing many men of today. What men really want to fuck Asians?

1. Weirdo WMAF passport bro types who are usually 35+, social weirdos, cringey/cannot manage to get women their own ethnicity

2. Desperate dudes who wanna become muh Chink-slayers and play the whole WMAF like a fantasy/cope that they'll be Chads

3. Traveling weirdo dudes who think Asians are "clean" or "pure" compared to white, hispanic, or negresses (JFL)/have low body count

As you can see, any guy who isn't a dejected, pitiful weirdo or cringelord beta angsty incel in the flesh in some way wants chinks first.

Will masculine men fuck chinks? Sure. Does that mean it's normal to fetishize/have yellow fever/other gay shit like that & want them only? NO!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Hottaco34, Gigatyrone69 and 4 others
What's so weird about being attracted to high IQ, feminine, exotic and clean women who remain youthful for most if not all their lives...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), anthony111553 and 4 others
Asians are just aliens tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
lmfao I’m not into gooks either,

only the ones with white features

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Jeww
Does a lion go out to hunt for the juiciest, meatiest, largest and fastest gazelle?

Most times he just grabs and eats whatever he can get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Autismcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 3 others
I just like any beautiful women. I don't really make an effort to prefer anyone lol.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and liberiangrimreaper
Asians are ugly but men want trad women.White or white passing women are not trad anymore

• +1
Does a lion go out to hunt for the juiciest, meatiest, largest and fastest gazelle?

Most times he just grabs and eats whatever he can get
fuck this goes hard, gonna screenshot

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Brus Wane
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger

What's so weird about being attracted to high IQ, feminine, exotic and clean women who remain youthful for most if not all their lives...

Chinks don’t look feminine. They look like their male equivalent

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
As a non-chink dude I think feeling attraction, lust or even romance toward an Asian woman is disgusting and weird.

It's obviously some weird perversion, kink and/or mental illness plaguing many men of today. What men really want to fuck Asians?

1. Weirdo WMAF passport bro types who are usually 35+, social weirdos, cringey/cannot manage to get women their own ethnicity

2. Desperate dudes who wanna become muh Chink-slayers and play the whole WMAF like a fantasy/cope that they'll be Chads

3. Traveling weirdo dudes who think Asians are "clean" or "pure" compared to white, hispanic, or negresses (JFL)/have low body count

As you can see, any guy who isn't a dejected, pitiful weirdo or cringelord beta angsty incel in the flesh in some way wants chinks first.

Will masculine men fuck chinks? Sure. Does that mean it's normal to fetishize/have yellow fever/other gay shit like that & want them only? NO!
Chinks r ugly af, fit big booty light skin girls mog

• Love it
Nah I love chinks I have always had a fetish towards gooks

Nah I love chinks I have always had a fetish towards gooks
GIF by moodman